inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Terry's Chocolate Orange

Written By: Lindee on 01/05/12 at 9:53 pm

Does anybody know if they make this anymore? I haven't seen it in any stores for awhile.  :\'(  It used to be available at Christmas time.

Subject: Re: Terry's Chocolate Orange

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/06/12 at 7:29 am

Does anybody know if they make this anymore? I haven't seen it in any stores for awhile.  :\'(  It used to be available at Christmas time.
OH yes O0  They are still available.  I bought ours  4 milk traditional orange, 4 mint oranges, and 4 toffee oranges prior to Thanksgiving at Walgreens.  That is where I find them most often at the beginning of the season.  But I have learned you have to buy them as soon as you see them, and look early, cause people like me stock up on them. 

Written By: Lindee on 01/06/12 at 11:44 am

Thanks. I guess I won't be able to get one this year.  :\'(  You used to see them all the time before and even after Christmas (sometimes clearanced). I honestly forgot about them but when I was going through my coupons 2 weeks ago,  last week I found I had a coupon for one.

Written By: 2kidsami on 01/06/12 at 7:38 pm

Thanks. I guess I won't be able to get one this year.  :\'(  You used to see them all the time before and even after Christmas (sometimes clearanced). I honestly forgot about them but when I was going through my coupons 2 weeks ago,  last week I found I had a coupon for one.
You may want to still check... who knows, you might find one O0  Good luck  8)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/15/12 at 3:16 pm

OH yes O0  They are still available.  I bought ours  4 milk traditional orange, 4 mint oranges, and 4 toffee oranges prior to Thanksgiving at Walgreens.  That is where I find them most often at the beginning of the season.  But I have learned you have to buy them as soon as you see them, and look early, cause people like me stock up on them.

Whenever I see them, I stock up on them, too. I really wish they would sell them year round. I'm sure they will be very profitable if they did.

Cat

Written By: Philip Eno on 03/15/12 at 3:39 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZDTVmvE6Rs

Check for new replies or respond here...