inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Written By: warped on 05/04/13 at 2:01 pm

So. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

For some people the answer maybe simple, for others, not so much.

I'd probably order a world class pizza with the most tastiest cheeses on them, oven baked.

Subject: Re: If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Written By: whistledog on 05/04/13 at 5:32 pm

A Whistle Dog :D

Subject: Re: If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/04/13 at 7:14 pm

This is a hard question.  Pizza feels like the best choice but on the other hand there are so many different things that come to mind  :-\\ :)

Written By: Howard on 05/04/13 at 7:47 pm

a double hamburger with melted swiss, bacon and tomato with a honey mustard and some crispy fries on the side.

Written By: gibbo on 05/04/13 at 8:08 pm

Mixed grill with chips!  (steak, sausage and bacon with fries).

When I moved away from home at age 19, I ate this every night ( for 12 months) at the local pub in the small town I was working in. Never got tired of it ... and incidentally, never ate a meal in the home I shared with 5 other bank workers.

Written By: warped on 05/05/13 at 12:10 pm

a double hamburger with melted swiss, bacon and tomato with a honey mustard and some crispy fries on the side.

Mixed grill with chips!  (steak, sausage and bacon with fries).

When I moved away from home at age 19, I ate this every night ( for 12 months) at the local pub in the small town I was working in. Never got tired of it ... and incidentally, never ate a meal in the home I shared with 5 other bank workers.

Both of you are making me very hungry.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/05/13 at 5:33 pm

Both of you are making me very hungry.  ;D

Are you hungry now?  ;)

Written By: warped on 05/05/13 at 5:34 pm

Are you hungry now?  ;)

Yes! So many of all your selections are tasty

Written By: snozberries on 05/08/13 at 3:41 pm

spaghetti.....

or steak and lobster!

Written By: Howard on 05/08/13 at 3:50 pm

spaghetti.....

or steak and lobster!

would you like meatballs with your spaghetti?

Written By: snozberries on 05/08/13 at 3:58 pm

would you like meatballs with your spaghetti?

no.. I like meat sauce but not meatballs... I would like garlic bread tho

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/08/13 at 7:24 pm

Garlic bread with a lot of cheese  :P

Written By: snozberries on 05/08/13 at 8:35 pm

You suck.  :D

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/08/13 at 8:46 pm

You suck.  :D

:P Cheese for me, garlic for you  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 05/08/13 at 9:02 pm

:P Cheese for me, garlic for you  ;)

Good plan.

Written By: Howard on 05/09/13 at 7:22 am

ok garlic bread it is.

Written By: Howard on 05/09/13 at 7:25 am

I'm hungry now.

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/09/13 at 12:05 pm

I'm hungry now.

;)

Written By: Howard on 05/09/13 at 7:43 pm

;)

Damn it but I just had Chinese food.  :(

Written By: Howard on 05/09/13 at 7:43 pm

and for dessert I would like a big banana split.

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/09/13 at 8:22 pm

That sounds good.

Written By: snozberries on 05/09/13 at 8:40 pm

YES!!

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/09/13 at 9:26 pm

I would like cheescake or mousse for dessert  :P

Written By: snozberries on 05/09/13 at 9:28 pm

spaghetti.....

or steak and lobster!

Guess what I'm eating. For dinner tonite  :D

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/09/13 at 9:33 pm

Guess what I'm eating. For dinner tonite  :D

Ummm steak  :P For me: Well done with grilled potatos on the side!

Written By: snozberries on 05/09/13 at 9:37 pm

Well you're half right  ;D

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/09/13 at 9:39 pm

Well you're half right  ;D

How do you cook your steaks?  Well done, Medium etc.?

Written By: Howard on 05/10/13 at 6:47 am

That sounds good.

Damn all this talk of food. :P

Written By: Howard on 05/10/13 at 6:48 am

I would like cheescake or mousse for dessert  :P

chocolate cheesecake. ;)

Written By: Howard on 05/10/13 at 6:49 am

I would like mine well done!

Written By: Howard on 05/10/13 at 6:49 am

and to drink a nice Chante!

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/10/13 at 8:31 am

I would like mine well done!

I don't like it any other way.  If I cut into a steak and there is even the slightest amount of pink I won't eat it  8-P

Written By: snozberries on 05/10/13 at 11:13 am

How do you cook your steaks?  Well done, Medium etc.?

Mid to mid well. (More brown than pink)

Written By: warped on 05/10/13 at 12:19 pm

Mid to mid well. (More brown than pink)

That's how I like it too.

Written By: Howard on 05/10/13 at 8:11 pm

I don't like it any other way.  If I cut into a steak and there is even the slightest amount of pink I won't eat it  8-P

I like mine burnt.

Written By: Katluver on 05/11/13 at 11:40 am

Pizza and chocolate chip cookies (for dessert).

Written By: Howard on 05/11/13 at 1:32 pm

now you're talking!

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/11/13 at 9:13 pm

:P

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/11/13 at 9:14 pm

Bacon, lots of bacon.  The turkey kind or regular I don't care!  Macaroni & Cheese, extra cheesy ovcourse!

Written By: Howard on 05/12/13 at 4:14 pm

:P

Digiorno has that in the frozen section (Pizza And Cookies)

Written By: Howard on 05/12/13 at 4:15 pm

Bacon, lots of bacon.  The turkey kind or regular I don't care!  Macaroni & Cheese, extra cheesy ovcourse!

sounds delicious.

Written By: Howard on 05/12/13 at 4:15 pm

Pizza

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/13/13 at 1:40 pm

Soft warm breadsticks with Alfredo sauce to dip them in  :P

Written By: Howard on 05/13/13 at 2:33 pm

Soft warm breadsticks with Alfredo sauce to dip them in  :P

sounds really good.

Written By: Tashlovglit on 05/13/13 at 5:06 pm

sounds really good.

Even without the sauce  :P

Written By: Howard on 05/14/13 at 7:04 am

Even without the sauce  :P

I'll take the sauce.

Written By: Inertia on 05/23/13 at 6:02 am

I would probably choose steak garnished with mushrooms, sweet potato fries, and a blackberry cobbler for dessert. For my drink, the obvious answer would be skim milk.

Written By: Howard on 05/23/13 at 7:48 am

I would probably choose steak garnished with mushrooms, sweet potato fries, and a blackberry cobbler for dessert. For my drink, the obvious answer would be skim milk.

sounds delicious.

Check for new replies or respond here...