inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Green or purple grapes

Written By: Katluver on 06/10/13 at 4:34 pm

I prefer purple if they're seedless.

Subject: Re: Green or purple grapes

Written By: Tashlovglit on 06/10/13 at 5:30 pm

Green

Written By: nally on 06/10/13 at 5:59 pm

To be honest, I've never actually encountered any purple grapes. I've eaten some red ones (although they're a deeper shade of red; they're just called red grapes). But of the choices in this poll, I have to select green.

Written By: Howard on 06/10/13 at 7:37 pm

Green

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/10/13 at 8:03 pm

Wine!

Written By: Step-chan on 06/10/13 at 10:06 pm

Purple seedless.

Written By: danootaandme on 06/13/13 at 8:31 pm

Dark grapes are filled with melatonin.  As someone who has always had trouble sleeping dark grapes have been a god send.  I was told to snack on them during the day.  I do and it works, I get a good solid 6 hours and for me to sleep a 6 hour stretch is too wonderful.(the norm is 4 at a stretch)

Written By: Katluver on 06/14/13 at 12:07 am

Dark grapes are filled with melatonin.  As someone who has always had trouble sleeping dark grapes have been a god send.  I was told to snack on them during the day.  I do and it works, I get a good solid 6 hours and for me to sleep a 6 hour stretch is too wonderful.(the norm is 4 at a stretch)

4 hours?! I cannot function on that little amount of sleep no matter how hard I try.
5.5 is the absolute minimum for me, and I usually struggle enough with that and need some form of caffeine.
7.5 is probably my ideal amount.

Written By: Howard on 06/14/13 at 7:07 am

4 hours?! I cannot function on that little amount of sleep no matter how hard I try.
5.5 is the absolute minimum for me, and I usually struggle enough with that and need some form of caffeine.
7.5 is probably my ideal amount.

I sleep for 6 hours but I think it's a lot of caffeine during the day when I'm at work or at home.

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/14/13 at 7:09 am

Either and seedless

Written By: danootaandme on 06/14/13 at 7:42 pm

Exactly.  I have had trouble sleeping for years and I believe impacted my life, it sucks going through life tired.  If I get 5 hours I am ok, 6 is great.  If I sleep 8 it is like a boomerang, though, and I end up sluggish the rest of the day.  What usually happens is that I sleep 4, up for 2, back to sleep for 2 or 3.  Thanks to the miracle of the internet I have found all kinds of ways to get the sleep I need so now I am good for 5.5 to 6, but that is usually the most I will do at a stretch.

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/15/13 at 12:29 am

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/161/c/e/berry_punch_s_choice___imported_wine_by_cradet-d68iq6j.png

Fermented.

Written By: Visor765 on 09/27/14 at 10:43 am

I'll eat any grapes, and I'll any flavor grape juice!

Written By: Howard on 09/27/14 at 6:13 pm

Green

Written By: danootaandme on 10/04/14 at 3:03 am

Red

Written By: Howard on 10/04/14 at 7:27 am

seeds or seedless?

Written By: danootaandme on 10/04/14 at 8:35 am

Seeds.....for some reason the seem to be sweeter if they are seeded, and spitting the seeds out is so much fun.

Written By: KatanaChick on 10/05/14 at 4:16 am

Purple because they're sweeter than red and green!

Written By: Ripley on 03/01/15 at 12:47 pm

Green

Check for new replies or respond here...