inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ben & Jerry launches special banana ice cream in tribute to Bob Marley

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/04/14 at 3:50 am

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/satisfymybowl500ml_opentub_highres.jpg?w=650&h=824&crop=1#038;h=1024

There’s pretty much nothing more exciting than a new Ben & Jerry’s flavour, especially if it involves caramel and cookie swirls.

The famous ice cream brand is releasing a wonderful new creamy banana flavour, plied with said caramel and cookie swirls and finished off with milk chocolate peace signs, and all this excitement is in tribute to Bob Marley.

The frozen treat release marks the 30th anniversary of his album Legend, and all proceeds will go towards the Marley family 1LoveFoundation. Pretty cool, no?

Named Satisfy My Bowl, the flavour will go on sale across the UK in major supermarkets and scoop counters on September 15.

Subject: Re: Ben & Jerry launches special banana ice cream in tribute to Bob Marley

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/04/14 at 3:51 am

There’s pretty much nothing more exciting than a new Ben & Jerry’s flavour, especially if it involves caramel and cookie swirls.

The famous ice cream brand is releasing a wonderful new creamy banana flavour, plied with said caramel and cookie swirls and finished off with milk chocolate peace signs, and all this excitement is in tribute to Bob Marley.

The frozen treat release marks the 30th anniversary of his album Legend, and all proceeds will go towards the Marley family 1LoveFoundation. Pretty cool, no?

Named Satisfy My Bowl, the flavour will go on sale across the UK in major supermarkets and scoop counters on September 15.
...with Jammin'

Subject: Re: Ben & Jerry launches special banana ice cream in tribute to Bob Marley

Written By: Howard on 09/04/14 at 3:14 pm

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/satisfymybowl500ml_opentub_highres.jpg?w=650&h=824&crop=1#038;h=1024

that sounds delicious, I think I might try it. :)

Written By: KatanaChick on 09/04/14 at 5:51 pm

Good, but expensive ice cream! I like their mint with cookies the best so far. Forgot it's name.

Written By: Katluver on 09/05/14 at 2:08 am

Does it contain any special herbs?  ;)

Written By: Howard on 09/05/14 at 7:56 am

Good, but expensive ice cream! I like their mint with cookies the best so far. Forgot it's name.

http://www.unileverusa.com/Images/Ben%26Jerry_MintChocoCookie_ProductShot_Large_tcm23-294820.jpg

Could this be it, Kat? ↑

Written By: danootaandme on 09/07/14 at 6:11 am

Love everything about Ben and Jerry's  :)

Written By: Visor765 on 09/21/14 at 4:22 pm

Oh my gosh, I wanna try that! :D

Check for new replies or respond here...