inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Kool Aid

Written By: Ripley on 10/19/15 at 1:13 pm

What are your favorite and least favorite flavors of Kool Aid?

Subject: Re: Kool Aid

Written By: apollonia1986 on 10/19/15 at 4:48 pm

I never drank a flavor I didn't like. But I learned NOT to mix grape and orange in the same pitcher.  8-P

Written By: Ripley on 10/19/15 at 5:00 pm

I never drank a flavor I didn't like. But I learned NOT to mix grape and orange in the same pitcher.  8-P

One thing I want to do is mix pink and regular lemonade and make it really sour :P

Written By: violet_shy on 10/19/15 at 7:36 pm

I was never a Kool Aid kid. I was more into those Teeny drinks, the tiny barrels of juice. They were so good.

Written By: Ripley on 10/19/15 at 8:03 pm

I was never a Kool Aid kid. I was more into those Teeny drinks, the tiny barrels of juice. They were so good.

Those were great!

Written By: apollonia1986 on 10/19/15 at 11:00 pm

My kool aid has to be sweet but for a while my mom was on this kick where she'd cut up lemons and oranges and throw them in the pitcher once it was sweetened. LOL.

And those teeny barrels are awesome!

Written By: whistledog on 10/20/15 at 10:02 pm

Favourite flavour: Orange
Least favourite flavour:  every other flavour that exists

lol

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/21/15 at 11:10 am

As a kid, I LOVED Kool Aid, usually the red flavors, strawberry, cherry, etc. As an adult, I can't handle sugary drinks (that includes soda).

Cat

Written By: Howard on 10/23/15 at 8:28 am

What are your favorite and least favorite flavors of Kool Aid?

I always liked the old flavors such as grape cherry and strawberry, I'm not crazy about those weird flavors they have out lately.

Subject: Kool Aid

Written By: Dude111 on 12/09/17 at 4:58 pm

My favourite used to be ORANGE until they changed it and to me it now tastes like crap.....

Check for new replies or respond here...