inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Pizza hut

Written By: Dude111 on 06/25/17 at 4:07 pm

I used to LOVE thier pan pizza,especially off the bar!!!!

A couple weeks ago they changed it and to me it doesnt taste as good....

I think its sad all these places are taking GOOD FOOD thay had FOR YEARS and making it crap......

It wont make any difference complaining to Pizza hut,they dont give a rats tail! (Enough who will still eat it)

Subject: Re: Pizza hut

Written By: nally on 06/25/17 at 10:51 pm

^ Good post. Yeah, it was once a decent place, now it's not quite so appealing.

I haven't eaten anything from there in years, to be honest.

Written By: Dude111 on 06/26/17 at 6:33 am

Ya Nally its really very sad....... Everything around us turning to crap!!!!!!

I DONT GO ANYWHERE REALLY ANYMORE.. I stay home 99% of the time as there is NOTHING OUT THERE I am interested in!!

Written By: Howard on 06/26/17 at 7:22 am

Ya Nally its really very sad....... Everything around us turning to crap!!!!!!

I DONT GO ANYWHERE REALLY ANYMORE.. I stay home 99% of the time as there is NOTHING OUT THERE I am interested in!!

just order online.

Written By: nally on 06/26/17 at 11:23 am

just order online.

Yes that is certainly an option. In fact, yesterday we ordered pizza online through the Domino's website. Then we were able to watch the progress on our delivery order.

Written By: annimal on 06/26/17 at 12:13 pm

Pizza Hut?
Make it to plate

Written By: Sir Rothchild on 06/26/17 at 12:20 pm

All chain pizzerias suck. Not just Pizza Hut. Local New York pizza is where it's at.  8)

Written By: Howard on 06/26/17 at 1:22 pm

Yes that is certainly an option. In fact, yesterday we ordered pizza online through the Domino's website. Then we were able to watch the progress on our delivery order.

What did you order?

Written By: nally on 06/26/17 at 4:19 pm

What did you order?

Two pizzas: one with sausage & mushrooms; the other was a vegetarian pizza.

Written By: Dude111 on 06/27/17 at 2:05 am

Im wondering if IN STORES there might be some OLDER pizzas from PIZZA HUT still on the floor from before they changed it.......

Written By: nally on 06/27/17 at 6:19 pm

Im wondering if IN STORES there might be some OLDER pizzas from PIZZA HUT still on the floor from before they changed it.......

I doubt it. ::) The health department wouldn't like that.

Written By: Dude111 on 06/28/17 at 8:07 am

Ya think Nally I might be able to find a FRANCISE Pizza hut that still makes them the original way?

Written By: nally on 06/28/17 at 11:34 am

^ I don't see why not.

Written By: Dude111 on 06/28/17 at 9:19 pm

I looked up every Pizza hut location in my area and the 2nd one I called I got a nice manager who didnt lie to me.....

He admitted they changed the sauce (cooperate) they used on pan pizza .... He said they wanted a more natural/organic sauce.....

I talked to the guy for about 15 Mins.. He said they cant even order the orginal sauce anymore..... He says hardily anyone notices a taste change which I believe!!

I TOLD HIM HE SHOULD TELL THE COOPERATATION THEY ARE GETTING ALOT OF COMPLAINTS,ETC..... He said it wouldnt matter...

He agrees with me,the older stuff was better!! (Im surprised I got an honest manager who would discuss it with me)

Very sad...... He said even francises have to use the new crap.....

Check for new replies or respond here...