inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Coke classic!!

Written By: Dude111 on 12/15/17 at 12:56 am

I was at kind of a 'thrift' store today and I saw 6 pack cases of COKE CLASSIC!!! (With the soda still sealed in them) and some stand alone glass bottles........ (Also with the soda in them)

I was gonna buy one and see how it tasted,coke classic came out in the 80s if we remember and if there is ANY CHANCE it still tastes good in the bottle,it would be worth it!!! (It can be tasted w/o drinking it so you can determine I think)

It was stupid what coke did,TRYING TO MAKE IT TASTE LIKE PEPSI!! (It didnt taste like it at all....it tasted like crap <<>> Thankfully they realised it and coke classic was born)

Subject: Re: Coke classic!!

Written By: violet_shy on 12/15/17 at 1:11 pm

It might make a nice collectable item(to someone), but I wouldn't drink them. The soda is most likely flat and tasteless by now. And there might be a bacteria and who knows what inside the bottles. 8-P

Written By: Dude111 on 12/16/17 at 4:01 am

Yea I hear ya... SAD,it actually tasted good then remember??

Written By: Howard on 12/16/17 at 3:45 pm

I was at kind of a 'thrift' store today and I saw 6 pack cases of COKE CLASSIC!!! (With the soda still sealed in them) and some stand alone glass bottles........ (Also with the soda in them)

I was gonna buy one and see how it tasted,coke classic came out in the 80s if we remember and if there is ANY CHANCE it still tastes good in the bottle,it would be worth it!!! (It can be tasted w/o drinking it so you can determine I think)

It was stupid what coke did,TRYING TO MAKE IT TASTE LIKE PEPSI!! (It didnt taste like it at all....it tasted like crap <<>> Thankfully they realised it and coke classic was born)

Wasn't it the one that had regular sugar in it? ???

Written By: Dr. Mario on 03/31/18 at 10:51 pm

Coke Classic, like the ones with cocaine in them?

Written By: Howard on 04/01/18 at 8:12 am

Coke Classic, like the ones with cocaine in them?

They never had cocaine in them.

Written By: Dr. Mario on 04/01/18 at 10:26 am

They never had cocaine in them.

"Coca-Cola (Coke) had cocaine in it, in varying amounts, from 1886 – 1929. At the time cocaine was legal and treated as a medicine. Coca-Cola didn’t invent using the coca plant in drinkable products (coca wine was also popular), it’s just the one product with its history and name firmly rooted in it. In short, Coke used to have coke in it."

Source: http://factmyth.com/factoids/coca-cola-used-to-have-cocaine-in-it/

Written By: Dude111 on 04/02/18 at 1:35 am

"Coca-Cola (Coke) had cocaine in it, in varying amounts, from 1886 – 1929. At the time cocaine was legal and treated as a medicine.

Ya until big pharma ruined it.... THEY WANT YOU USING THIER GARBAGE INSTEAD!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...