inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What kind of foods/cuisine are you into?

Written By: violet_shy on 12/31/17 at 2:57 pm

What kind of food do you like? Organic? Comfort food? Diet food?

Me, I love comfort food. I love cooking at home. I love desserts and pastries. When it comes to which cuisine I love I always say Italian comfort cuisine...foods like stuffed ravioli, homemade spaghetti with meatballs(it has to be homemade!). I find that meals which are made at home taste better. Aside from that I also love trying new foods. Just recently, my sister took us out to an Indian restaurant called Sha'na Punjab. It was my first time having Indian food and it was really, really good! I also love Chinese cuisine, and Thai food.

Subject: Re: What kind of foods/cuisine are you into?

Written By: nally on 01/02/18 at 11:53 pm

^ Comfort food is a category of food I enjoy too! Especially of the Italian variety. Of course, I like Italian cuisine in general. I also like Mexican cuisine, as well as various oriental foods.

Written By: Howard on 01/03/18 at 3:25 pm

spaghetti and meatballs
Mexican
Chinese Food

Written By: KatanaChick on 01/09/18 at 6:12 pm

What kind of food do you like? Organic? Comfort food? Diet food?

Me, I love comfort food. I love cooking at home. I love desserts and pastries. When it comes to which cuisine I love I always say Italian comfort cuisine...foods like stuffed ravioli, homemade spaghetti with meatballs(it has to be homemade!). I find that meals which are made at home taste better. Aside from that I also love trying new foods. Just recently, my sister took us out to an Indian restaurant called Sha'na Punjab. It was my first time having Indian food and it was really, really good! I also love Chinese cuisine, and Thai food.

Indian food is really good. I can't remember what I get the few times I get to one. For Thai restaurants I like curry Pad Thai and those clear spring rolls with cilantro and noodles.

Check for new replies or respond here...