inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Fresh Beef Patties at Mickey D's

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/11/18 at 6:22 pm

Stopped off at a McDonald's for lunch today, which is fairly unusual for me. They had a sign advertising that the beef patties at this location are now all fresh and not frozen.

So I ordered a Quarter Pounder with Cheese (in France they call it the Royale with Cheese).

I must say, it was quite tasty,  :P a better burger than the prior frozen-patty fare that The chain has been serving up for decades.  8)

The cooked patty was a bit bigger than the frozen, compressed stuff of old, both thicker and a little bit bigger in diameter. Although it still weighed the same so it has a lighter texture. I give it "two thumbs up".

Has anybody else here tried the new fresh Mickey D burgers yet? ???

Subject: Re: Fresh Beef Patties at Mickey D's

Written By: karen on 05/17/18 at 4:33 pm

I haven't been to McDonalds for a long time.  Well I went to one recently for a thick shake but they didn't have any available  :o

Currently in the UK they are promoting their Tastes of America limited edition burgers.  Each one is available for a week or so and is loosely themed on an American location.  Last week was a New York burger which came with bacon strips and pepper jack cheese.  It made me wonder if they do similar promotions in other countries and what might be on a Taste of France burger for example?

I don't know whether the burgers here are frozen or fresh, I'm not sure they say either way

Written By: meesa on 05/17/18 at 5:02 pm

Has anybody else here tried the new fresh Mickey D burgers yet? ???

I have not yet, our McD's hasn't started yet.  I will be interested to try it though!
Side note: Whomever runs Wendy's social media deserves a raise. They have been dragging McD's on Twitter and it is hilarious.

Written By: Dude111 on 05/19/18 at 3:16 pm

I havent been there in years........ I am really trying to eat only NON-GMO (organic) foods as its the best for ya.......

Written By: Howard on 05/19/18 at 3:39 pm

Will Burger King follow with the fresh beef patties too?

Check for new replies or respond here...