inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Man banned after eating 100 plates of sushi

Written By: Dude111 on 09/22/18 at 10:17 am

A guy in Germany sat down and ate 100 plates of sushi.....it was so bad the owner banned him from the resturant..

www.washingtonpost.com/world/2018/09/18/man-who-ate-plates-sushi-banned-all-you-can-eat-buffet

I saw this posted elsewhere.... I guess it reminds them of this video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kzb6uf0U0k

Ah man!!

Subject: Re: Man banned after eating 100 plates of sushi

Written By: Tyrannosaurus Rex on 09/28/18 at 7:57 am

That's unfortunate.

If I were the owner of the restaurant, I'd sure want him to come more often because the more he comes, the more money I make.

Written By: Howard on 09/28/18 at 2:31 pm

It's almost like trying to fill your plate up at a buffet restaurant and the manager tells you to leave cause you filled it up too many times, it's my plate and If I want to go back many times,that is my option, I'm hungry and I deserve to eat like a pig whether he likes it or not! >:(

Written By: wsmith4 on 10/01/18 at 1:18 pm

That's unfortunate.

If I were the owner of the restaurant, I'd sure want him to come more often because the more he comes, the more money I make.

It was all-you-can-eat, so I'm pretty sure the man actually cost them a lot of money that day.  And would do the same each time he came back, if they allowed it.

Check for new replies or respond here...