inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Recipe for my delicious stuffed Manicotti!

Written By: violet_shy on 03/26/21 at 9:36 pm

I like to make this every once in a while. I'm going to make some next week, and just wanted to share the recipe with anyone who wants to make it as well.

You will need:

-Lean ground beef or ground turkey
-Manicotti pasta
-One large onion
-Ricotta cheese
-Parmesan cheese(ground is best)
-Romano cheese
- Mozzerella cheese
-Tomato sauce

Condiments:
-Oregano
-Garlic powder
-Pepper
-Salt

Put the manicotti pasta to boil until they are slightly soft not too soft because they will finish cooking in the oven later.

Cook the ground beef or Turkey in a large skillet with olive oil. Just a drizzle of olive oil will do. Add garlic powder, oregano, and salt & pepper. Cook the beef thoroughly.

When the pasta is slightly soft take them out into a large tray so that they can cool.

In a separate large bowl, put the cooked beef inside the bowl. Then you want to chop the onion and add the onion into the beef. To the beef and onion, add the ricotta cheese, the parmesan cheese, and the Romano cheese. Mix it all together really well.

Preheat oven to 350.

After the pasta has cooled you begin stuffing them with the beef and onion and cheese mixture. After the Manicotti have been stuffed, drizzle some tomato sauce on the bottom of a baking pan. Then line the stuffed manicotti in the baking pan. The final step is to add tomato sauce and the mozzerella cheese on top of the stuffed manicotti.

Place into the oven at 350 for half an hour.

It should be ready after that. But do not eat it right away it will be too hot to eat. Take it out of the oven and let it stay at room temperature for 20 minutes.

And that is it! Jessica's stuffed Manicotti!

Just try it it's fun to make. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...