inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Congrats RUSTY WALLACE for first WIN after 103 losses

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/21/04 at 5:31 pm

I'd like to congratulate RUSTY WALLACE and his crew for breaking a long winless streak in NASCAR Nextel Cup racing(formerly Winston Cup)last Sunday :). After struggling so long,he and his crew deserve it! A big THUMBS DOWN to Jamie McMurray and Larry Foyt,though,for recently trying to cheat with illegal cars at BRISTOL! They both got points taken away from them coz of an illegal window opening(McMurray)and a mismatched template(Foyt). They got caught with their hands in the proverbial 'cookie jar'!  :'(

Subject: Re: Congrats RUSTY WALLACE for first WIN after 103 losses

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/22/04 at 9:35 am

I'd like to congratulate RUSTY WALLACE and his crew for breaking a long winless streak in NASCAR Nextel Cup racing(formerly Winston Cup)last Sunday :). After struggling so long,he and his crew deserve it! A big THUMBS DOWN to Jamie McMurray and Larry Foyt,though,for recently trying to cheat with illegal cars at BRISTOL! They both got points taken away from them coz of an illegal window opening(McMurray)and a mismatched template(Foyt). They got caught with their hands in the proverbial 'cookie jar'!  :'(
I was happy to see a class guy win...AND...hey, at least he got out of a ford!  ;D

Written By: Kenlos on 04/22/04 at 12:38 pm

I was happy to see Rusty win he deserved it.

But, is it just me or has Mark Martin had the worst luck the last 2 years it seems like every race something happens to him and 99% its not something he could have controlled. 

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/22/04 at 4:31 pm

I was happy to see a class guy win...AND...hey, at least he got out of a ford!   ;D
Rusty Wallace now drives a Dodge as does Penske South teammate Ryan Newman.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/22/04 at 4:35 pm

I was happy to see a class guy win...AND...hey, at least he got out of a ford!   ;D
Rusty Wallace now drives a Dodge as does Penske South teammate Ryan Newman.
I'm glad to see him out of the ford....now I can root for him sometimes ;D

Written By: tv on 04/24/04 at 6:38 pm

Yeah it was about time and since I am a Wallace fan so I was very happy that he won. Last year wasn't too good of a year. This year the crew is back to that old pit crew that Rusty had back in 1993-1994 when he won a combined 18 races in those 2 years. Rusty said that his current crew cheif Larry Carter remind him of his old crew chief Buddy Parrot who happened to be Rusty's crew chief during those 1993-1994 seasons. Thats a great compliment comparing Larry Carter to Buddy Parrot.

Talladega tommorow: thats always tough.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/24/04 at 7:27 pm

Yeah it was about time and since I am a Wallace fan so I was very happy that he won. Last year wasn't too good of a year. This year the crew is back to that old pit crew that Rusty had back in 1993-1994 when he won a combined 18 races in those 2 years. Rusty said that his current crew cheif Larry Carter remind him of his old crew chief Buddy Parrot who happened to be Rusty's crew chief during those 1993-1994 seasons. Thats a great compliment comparing Larry Carter to Buddy Parrot.

Talladega tommorow: thats always tough.
Talladega,where you can usually count on THE BIG ONE. The BIG ONE meaning a major crunch-up!

Written By: hello on 04/07/10 at 2:27 pm

bump

Written By: whistledog on 04/07/10 at 5:16 pm

bump

why?

Written By: Henk on 04/09/10 at 4:41 pm

why?

Maybe cuz it was Rusty Wallace himself...? :-\\

Written By: whistledog on 04/10/10 at 7:40 pm

Maybe cuz it was Rusty Wallace himself...? :-\\

It could be

Check for new replies or respond here...