inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Current Hollywood Movies: Vote here!

Written By: Cheetara on 04/28/04 at 12:05 pm

I recently saw the following and here were my votes.  What did you see?  What did you think?

1.  Kill Bill v.2:  A-  I enjoyed the movie...better than the first one.  I adore Uma Thurman and her determination to get Bill for what he'd done.  LOL Haaaaaaaa

2.  The Punisher:  B  I enjoyed the movie...it wasn't as corny as I had anticipated.  LOL

3.  Lord of The Rings (Return of the King):  A+  It was the perfect ending for a magical story. 

4.  Passion of the Christ:  A  I never cried so much in my life.  Wow!  That's all I can say.

5.  Torque:  C-  It was UNREALISTIC biker movie.  *sigh*

Subject: Re: Current Hollywood Movies: Vote here!

Written By: AL-B on 05/03/04 at 7:42 pm

Saw "Kill Bill Vol.2" recently, thought it was great. The coffin part was really freaky.
Also I saw "Dawn Of The Dead" yesterday at the $2.00 theater, and I liked it a lot more that I expected. The "Jay Leno/Burt Reynolds" scene is hilarious!

Written By: elodie on 05/06/04 at 10:35 am

I saw "LOTR: Return of the King," back in January, and since I've seen it I haven't had much of a desire to see  movies. It's probably because it was such an epic film, added together with two previous epic films. I just felt like at the end of the movie there was no real reason to see another movie.

However. I did see "Mystic River," last weekend. I read the book, and I enjoyed the movie immensely (I went to school for filmmaking and have a degree in it). My boyfriend didn't like it.

Written By: Jessica on 05/06/04 at 10:54 am

I've only seen Kill Bill vol. 2 and The Passions of the Christ this year. Kill Bill rocked and The Passions of the Christ made me cry. They were both excellent movies.

Check for new replies or respond here...