inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: OK. This One's Not A Poll. How Did "Friends" End?

Written By: Hairspray on 05/07/04 at 11:07 am

I only regularly watched the first couple of seasons and haven't cared to keep track since. However, the finale was huge news all over the place this week. Hey, the U.S. is going to hell in a handbasket politically, so I guess we the people have to get good news from wherever we can and celebrate it!

Whether you're happy about it or sad - It's Over!

I will admit the show wasn't that bad overall. It was a decent fad while it lasted. It was almost a soap for some. It did accomplish to entertain consistently over the years, so it must've had some major good points. I just couldn't be bothered with it. Perhaps, I outgrew it.

I am curious as to how it ended. Did Ross & Rachel end-up together?

Subject: Re: OK. This One's Not A Poll. How Did "Friends" End?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/07/04 at 11:39 am

I am curious as to how it ended. Did Ross & Rachel end-up together?
In case ANYBODY doesn't want to know...if they missed it....should I PM you, Hairspray ???

Written By: Hairspray on 05/08/04 at 12:08 am

I'm all set with the answer. Thanks anyway, RnRf. :)

Written By: MooRocca on 05/08/04 at 11:02 am

In case ANYBODY doesn't want to know...if they missed it....should I PM you, Hairspray ???

RockandRollFan -- If you were looking forward to telling someone all about it, I was looking forward to reading it, so you could PM me.  :) :) :)

Like Hairspray, I watched the first couple of seasons then didn't keep up with it.  It didn't seem necessary since I could sort of keep up with what was going on with the characters without having to watch it.  I was curious about how they'd end the series, but missed it. (I'm probably the only person on the planet who managed to forget it was on despite all the hype.)   

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/08/04 at 2:57 pm

Go for it, RnRF. ;)

RockandRollFan -- If you were looking forward to telling someone all about it, I was looking forward to reading it, so you could PM me.  :) :) :)

Like Hairspray, I watched the first couple of seasons then didn't keep up with it.  It didn't seem necessary since I could sort of keep up with what was going on with the characters without having to watch it.  I was curious about how they'd end the series, but missed it. (I'm probably the only person on the planet who managed to forget it was on despite all the hype.)   

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/08/04 at 5:53 pm

No problem, MooRocca...I just sent you one ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/08/04 at 5:54 pm

I'm all set with the answer. Thanks anyway, RnRf. :)
Anytime at all, Hairspray :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/08/04 at 5:55 pm

Go for it, RnRF. ;)

Thanks IndyGent...It's been taken care of :)

Check for new replies or respond here...