inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: young talent screw ups or not?

Written By: saver on 05/07/04 at 11:45 pm

This isn't written to pick on or GIVE an opinion, I just wonder how everyone else views it...although it is more noticeable when it comes to actors/talent..
with that said....:

After hearing about the talented Jonathan Jackson (I believe marrying a woman maybe 10 years older and having a kid?) AND Taylor Hanson a father at 19?/18?/20? are they viewed as screwed up to the public for doing this or
maybe I have a different outlook how it should be planned better...

It seems the fanzines don't say much on this as they are plastering papers everywhere with the Demi/Ashton dating and HE'S 25!

Some of their fans don't mind it I take it...
If these talents were friends of mine I would want to be there for them and ask HOW COULD THEY DO SUCH A THING?

c'set la vie

Subject: Re: young talent screw ups or not?

Written By: hotnerd7 on 05/24/04 at 1:03 pm

I don't think that people have the right to judge stars.  It is not our responsibility to decide who is a "screw up" and who is not.  These people are adults and free to make thier own decisions/mistakes whether they be from the heart or just publicity stunts.  People waste to much time judging stars when they don't and never will get to know them. 

Check for new replies or respond here...