inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Indy DJ Pleads Guilty, Sentenced To 6 Months

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/08/04 at 6:25 pm

Adam Ritz, the Indianapolis DJ I was telling you about that he tried to rape his babysitter at his home. He has pled guilty to sexual assault charges and was sentence to six months in jail. When he is released, he'll have to register at the City-County Building as a sex offender. There has been at least two more incidents of radio personalities accused of committing sexual assault around the nation. His wife, who goes by the name Kristi Lee, is news reader for the nationally syndicated Bob and Tom Show (WFBQ). Her husband work at the alt-rock station WRZX. 
www.thetimesonline.com/articles/2003/12/31/roundups/roundups/ba037d4eb925930f86256e0d005e9425.txt

Subject: Re: Indy DJ Pleads Guilty, Sentence To 6 Months

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/08/04 at 7:07 pm

That is really sick, sad and tragic, IndyGent :-\\

Written By: Indy Gent on 05/08/04 at 7:20 pm

I know, RockandRollFan. He has ended both his career and his standing with the community. He has also created hardships for himself, his family and a woman he had no business being with in the first place. She should have gotten at least a year in prison, but since he was supposedly sincere at his press conference when he apologized to the girl and cried "non-crocodile" tears... Even the prosecution fell for it. I hope he will think long and hard before violating another woman's will. :(

That is really sick, sad and tragic, IndyGent :-\\

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/08/04 at 7:44 pm

I know, RockandRollFan. He has ended both his career and his standing with the community. He has also created hardships for himself, his family and a woman he had no business being with in the first place. She should have gotten at least a year in prison, but since he was supposedly sincere at his press conference when he apologized to the girl and cried "non-crocodile" tears... Even the prosecution fell for it. I hope he will think long and hard before violating another woman's will. :(

I hope so as well, IndyGent :-[

Subject: Re: Indy DJ Pleads Guilty, Sentenced To 6 Months

Written By: saver on 05/09/04 at 12:38 am

I threw my hands up in the air after they released the guy in Texas for trying to electrocute his wife in a tub last week... he's out on $20,OO0 bail and may face 20 years when/if convicted..or if he takes off....

Also..
hate the Virginia law for divorces which lets the same judge preside everytime the spouse wants another trial...(from first hand experience..a relative got divorced the husband wouldn't pay to take care of the kids, go back to court, the same judge says pay up..he gives a little, then sues the wife, she still doesn't get anything from him..they take it to the same judge, he says pay up......round and round....in CALIF. they just mentioned there's a judge who offers jail or vasectomy! There they listen!)

Let's change these laws folks!   

Check for new replies or respond here...