inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Star Trek: Enterprise

Written By: Rice_Cube on 05/14/04 at 12:07 pm

Save this show!

In the article there are numerous ways you can lend support to the show to be renewed for the fourth season.  Chances are it WILL be renewed (the episodes this season have been spectacular) but let's not take anything for granted.  Thoughts welcome, live long and prosper :)

BTW, it took TNG 4 seasons to take off, so Enterprise deserves at least a chance.

Subject: Re: Star Trek: Enterprise

Written By: Rice_Cube on 05/19/04 at 11:57 pm

UPN to announce fall schedule soon

This show is getting more interesting by the episode, I hope they don't change the timeslot because that's how the original Star Trek got screwed :(

Written By: Rice_Cube on 05/20/04 at 10:35 pm

Renewed!

Yay!  Hope the Friday night spot doesn't screw them up too bad though.

Written By: grrregpower on 05/21/04 at 12:52 pm

Renewed!

Yay!  Hope the Friday night spot doesn't screw them up too bad though.

oooo, friday nights are the death knell, esp. for UPN
I feel for you fans though, even though I haven't gotten into this series myself.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 05/21/04 at 9:04 pm

oooo, friday nights are the death knell, esp. for UPN
I feel for you fans though, even though I haven't gotten into this series myself.

Methinks you should give the latter episodes of this season a chance, at least.  Pretty intense stuff.

And yeah, if they move to Fridays that's a pretty bad sign but at least they got another chance.

Written By: Rice_Cube on 05/26/04 at 11:07 pm

The storyline officially got weird!  :o

Written By: Echo Nomad on 04/04/06 at 1:45 am

Believe it or not I've haven't seen the final season yet!  :o

That's because our local market didn't have a UPN and when we switched from Superstations to the Local package on our sattlight system, I found myself cutoff. Then a few months ago the local Fox station did start showing it but stopped where I originally left off. I don't have broadband so the only way I guess to ever see it is to buy the DVD set or hopefully one of the cable channels liek Spike or G4 will play them.

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/04/06 at 9:47 am

I haven't watched Star Trek for ages...but I actually quite enjoyed it, even though I used to be a Diehard Star Wars fan, who looked down upon Trekkies. If wouldn't really effect me, since we don't get Star Trek here (and we don't have cable).

Written By: Echo Nomad on 05/30/06 at 5:50 pm

I haven't watched Star Trek for ages...but I actually quite enjoyed it, even though I used to be a Diehard Star Wars fan, who looked down upon Trekkies. If wouldn't really effect me, since we don't get Star Trek here (and we don't have cable).

That's the downside of scifi. I'm not ashamed to say that I watch either Star Wars, Star Trek, Babylon 5, Star Gate, ect because to me it's an entertainment show ultimatly produced for a profit. I say never get into an argument over made up things, we've got enough stress and anger in our lives.

Written By: whistledog on 05/30/06 at 8:17 pm

It's strange ... as short lived as Enterprise was, it still ran longer than the orginal Star Trek series

Check for new replies or respond here...