inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: "Super Millionaire"

Written By: 80sRocked on 05/18/04 at 8:43 pm

Am I the only one that hates this show?

I gave it a chance back when it was "Who Wants to be a Millionaire", but I got tired of it afer about 3 episodes.

It would be good if it weren't so freakin sloooooow.  The pace of the game is too slow and boring. 

When will it end Regis?????

Subject: Re: "Super Millionaire"

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/18/04 at 10:55 pm

I gave it a chance back when it was "Who Wants to be a Millionaire", but I got tired of it afer about 3 episodes.

It would be good if it weren't so freakin sloooooow.  The pace of the game is too slow and boring. 

When will it end Regis?????
I STILL get roped into it...KNOWING that they are gonna stretch it out!  They time it just right whereas they used to carry over for some contestants.  I used to LOVE playing it on-line....the Super Bowl Trivia one

Subject: Re: "Super Millionaire"

Written By: nally on 06/02/04 at 4:04 pm

I agree with you on that. I think it was on some time earlier this year; my parents watched it, but after maybe one episode it didn't seem all that interesting. ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...