inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone here like Kanye?

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 05/19/04 at 3:04 pm

Sure he may be a little cheesy  :D  but I think he's pretty yummy.  What do yall think?

Subject: Re: Anyone here like Kanye?

Written By: Cheetara on 05/19/04 at 3:51 pm

I like his music.  I like his smooth skin complexion.  Sexy.  8)

Written By: Jessica on 05/19/04 at 4:39 pm

He gets my approval. :)

Written By: Junior on 05/19/04 at 4:49 pm

One of the few mainstream hip-hop artists that I actually like. :)

Written By: Cheetara on 05/19/04 at 4:55 pm

One of the few mainstream hip-hop artists that I actually like. :)

Yeah, I definitely like his style...his "flow".  I would like to hear more from him. 

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/19/04 at 11:48 pm

:-X

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 05/21/04 at 10:52 am

I wish I could find more pics of him smiling.  If you've seen the Dilated Peoples "This Way" video that he's in, when he goes "I had my money on my mind..." he has this gorgeous little smile.  Makes me just wanna melt.  :-*

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/21/04 at 11:12 am

I have no idea who this is.  I feel like I can't even keep up with today's music.  (A sure sign that I'm getting old  :-\\)

Written By: Gen_Y_boy on 05/21/04 at 8:23 pm

Omigosh!...I was just listening to "All Falls Down!" He definitely has something unique to him. Although, I would disagree..about him looking good.

Written By: My name is Kenny on 05/21/04 at 10:57 pm

He's helping to keep rap vital.

Written By: BLO-TOWN on 05/22/04 at 9:58 pm

Yeah, I definitely like his style...his "flow".  I would like to hear more from him. 

Hear more? He's only on or produced just about everysong on the radio. They'res is College Dropout stuff, collabos with Brandy, Dialated Peoples, Slum Village,Twista, Dwele and Marron 5 plus he produced Alica Keys' "You Don't Know My Name", Luda's "Stand Up", Janet Jackson's "I Want You" and many others.

Written By: tv on 05/23/04 at 1:48 am

He's actually one of the few artists nowadays that actually can listen too. "Slow Jamz" featuring him and Twista is one of the best songs of the 00's on the radio with no questions asked.

Written By: QueenAmenRa on 05/23/04 at 12:50 pm

The "Slow Jamz" video was the first time I ever saw/heard of him, but his part in that was kinda silly and I didn't much pay attention.  But when I saw/heard "All Falls Down" I was like "Wow! This guy has some really good stuff!!!"

Check for new replies or respond here...