inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Where do you live? Age? Sex? I don't recall seeing this thread, so I'll start

Written By: Tbullsr on 05/19/04 at 5:30 pm

Philly - 38 - M

Tim
RATT-n-ROLL

Subject: Re: Where do you live? Age? Sex? I don't recall seeing this thread, so I'll star

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/19/04 at 5:40 pm

Philly - 38 - M

Tim
RATT-n-ROLL
Hi Tim!  I'm certain this is buried in the archives somewhere but since the board has that fresh feeling to it I'm glad you decided to do this :) I'm a 44 year old male who's going on 80 and live in Colorado Springs, Colorado!

Subject: Re: Where do you live? Age? Sex? I don't recall seeing this thread, so I'll star

Written By: resinchaser on 05/19/04 at 5:52 pm

I am a 28 year old male living in Montreal, Quebec.

MATT!

Written By: Bobby on 05/19/04 at 6:44 pm

It's all on my view profile but I am Bobby, male, 24 (nearly 25) and live in Plymouth, England.  :)

Written By: mr.smith s on 05/19/04 at 6:51 pm

Toronto, Ontario  - 22 - M 

Peter

Written By: Paul on 05/19/04 at 6:58 pm

No harm in asking again...I don't think I've got anything to hide...!!

Resides: Bexleyheath - suburan backwater on the London/Kent border, UK
Sex: Who's offering?!! Should be obvious...!

Written By: Howard on 05/19/04 at 7:36 pm

30 Year Old Young Man living in New York :)

Howard

Written By: Dagwood on 05/19/04 at 7:44 pm

Woohoo...First female to respond. ;D

33/F/Salt Lake City, UT

Written By: Marian on 05/19/04 at 8:08 pm

:DSecond female to respond.39 years old,san Jose,california,USA

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/19/04 at 8:23 pm

Max
male
Amherst, Mass.

Paul wrote:
Sex: Who's offering?!! Should be obvious...!

I was gonna say "Occasionally" ha ha! ha ha!
::)
The other one we used to write on forms was
Race: Human

Written By: 80sRocked on 05/19/04 at 9:37 pm

Wow, after all this time, I don't think this topic has ever came up. :)

As for me:

Male

Northeast Indiana.

I like long walks on the beach, sunsets, ....oh wait, wrong listing.  :D

Written By: Koop on 05/19/04 at 9:43 pm

I am female, 36 and live just outside of Atlanta, Georgia.

Written By: nally on 05/19/04 at 9:50 pm

I am a 23-year-old male living in Oxnard, California (west of Los Angeles, on the Pacific Ocean). I'll be 24 in July.

Written By: gemini61 on 05/19/04 at 10:03 pm

I'm 43, female, live just south of Dayton, Ohio :)

Written By: AL-B on 05/19/04 at 10:09 pm

Male, 33; Lincoln, Nebraska

Written By: Jessica on 05/19/04 at 10:17 pm

Female
Castroville, Mexifornia California

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/19/04 at 11:28 pm

Female
Castroville, Mexifornia California
;D

Written By: Bobo on 05/19/04 at 11:44 pm

I'm eighteen years old, male, and from Shrewsbury in England, which unfortunately is most famous for being at least the main place associated with Charles Darwin. (Though I'm not entirely certain whether or not he was born here)

I was born about 200 miles away from here, but moved in Spring 91, just before the birth of my brother, and I don't plan to leave any time soon.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/20/04 at 1:14 am

I'm eighteen years old, male, and from Shrewsbury in England, which unfortunately is most famous for being at least the main place associated with Charles Darwin. (Though I'm not entirely certain whether or not he was born here)

I was born about 200 miles away from here, but moved in Spring 91, just before the birth of my brother, and I don't plan to leave any time soon.

Why is that unfortunate about Darwin?  There's a Shrewsbury, Massachusetts.  My region of the country wasn't named "New England" for nothing!

Written By: Bobby on 05/20/04 at 3:22 am

Maybe someone was 'monkeying' around with you, Bobo.  ;D

Written By: karen on 05/20/04 at 3:39 am

female, 34, from Loughborough Leicestershire in the UK (It's a small market town with a big university)

Subject: Re: Where do you live? Age? Sex? I don't recall seeing this thread, so I'll st

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/20/04 at 3:52 am

1. female
2.44 years old
3. Absecon, New Jersey(a suburban community near Atlantic City). It's actually in South Jersey. Most folks who come thru New Jersey and pass thru Newark and/or Camden,and think ALL of NJ is dirty like that! NOT TRUE! Travel down thru South Jersey,and there's lots of beauty and historical sites,as well as FOUR of several State parks(Belleplain,Atsion,Bass River and Cape May Point).There's also historical places Like Batsto(Burlington County) and the Victorian-era homes in Cape May!

Subject: Re: Where do you live? Age? Sex? I don't recall seeing this thread, so I'll st

Written By: pennsygirl on 05/20/04 at 6:41 am

[3. Absecon, New Jersey(a suburban community near Atlantic City). It's actually in South Jersey. Most folks who come thru New Jersey and pass thru Newark and/or Camden,and think ALL of NJ is dirty like that! NOT TRUE! Travel down thru South Jersey,and there's lots of beauty and historical sites,as well as FOUR of several State parks(Belleplain,Atsion,Bass River and Cape May Point).There's also historical places Like Batsto(Burlington County) and the Victorian-era homes in Cape May!

You are so right, I used to spend alot of time in S. Jersey when I was younger, some parts are really beautiful.

As for me, I am a female, 40 years old (will be 41 on Monday  :\'( ) and I live in Queens, NY.

Written By: jaytee on 05/20/04 at 7:21 am

I'm a 44 year old female born and bred in Brisbane, Australia.

Written By: conker on 05/20/04 at 8:54 am

Male , 39  living on/in Prince Edward Island, Canada, the smallest province with the longest name.

Written By: bj26 on 05/20/04 at 10:52 am

46, male, Lexington, KY ;)

Written By: SuperFreak on 05/20/04 at 10:52 am

I'm 36 and live in Oregon. I moved back here from Norway where me and my significant other had spent a couple of years. It's so nice to be back home ;)

Written By: Cheetara on 05/20/04 at 12:44 pm

Colette  (aka Cheetara)
Female
Breathing in fumes...somewhere in northern New Jersey (just 20 minutes from New York City) right outside of Newark.
8)

Written By: Bobo on 05/20/04 at 12:45 pm

Oh meine! That's so bad, it's good, Bobby!

See ya around!

Maybe someone was 'monkeying' around with you, Bobo.  ;D

Written By: StarskyHutch76 on 05/20/04 at 1:42 pm

I'm a guy. I live in a small town in upstate New York called Lake Katrine. I am 38.

Written By: bj26 on 05/20/04 at 2:56 pm

Colette  (aka Cheetara)
Female
Breathing in fumes...somewhere in northern New Jersey (just 20 minutes from New York City) right outside of Newark.
8)

Yo Chee, you are welcome to switch places with me any time you want. You can ease on down to Kentucky, take your shoes off and kick back, no traffic, plenty of good air and green space.  For me though, I want some action, night life, good food, etc. in Jersey and New York, what I wouldn't give to be there right now ;D!!!!!!!!

Written By: Cheetara on 05/20/04 at 3:02 pm

Yo Chee, you are welcome to switch places with me any time you want. You can ease on down to Kentucky, take your shoes off and kick back, no traffic, plenty of good air and green space.  For me though, I want some action, night life, good food, etc. in Jersey and New York, what I wouldn't give to be there right now ;D!!!!!!!!

Hey BJ, lol...too bad we can't trade places...  All I want is some peace and quiet...even for just one weekend! I would love to drive to a country bed and breakfast.  Lay on a hammock...watch the stars...drink a beer or two.  :)  I have to admit NY has great places to eat.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/20/04 at 6:12 pm

1. female
2.44 years old
3. Absecon, New Jersey(a suburban community near Atlantic City). It's actually in South Jersey. Most folks who come thru New Jersey and pass thru Newark and/or Camden,and think ALL of NJ is dirty like that! NOT TRUE! Travel down thru South Jersey,and there's lots of beauty and historical sites,as well as FOUR of several State parks(Belleplain,Atsion,Bass River and Cape May Point).There's also historical places Like Batsto(Burlington County) and the Victorian-era homes in Cape May!

Hey Tony20fan4ever! My parents were born in Jersey...Dad grew up in Trenton (Yikes) and mom is from Frehold. I have family that live in Manesquan....if that's how it's spelled? It's near Asbury Park, I believe :)

Written By: Bobby on 05/20/04 at 6:31 pm

Oh meine! That's so bad, it's good, Bobby!

See ya around!

Heh heh. I was wondering whether I could get away with that one, Bobo. My Midlands family used the term a lot.

Written By: mandamoo on 05/20/04 at 8:50 pm

Female, 39, Sydney, Australia.

Written By: Class of 84 on 05/20/04 at 9:38 pm

Male, age 38, live in the heart of Buckeye Country (Ohio)!  Go BUCKEYES! GO BROWNS! GO REDS!

To those from Australia: G'day mate!  ::)

Written By: mandamoo on 05/21/04 at 1:42 am

To those from Australia: G'day mate!  ::)

G'day backatcha ! :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/21/04 at 1:47 am

Male , 39  living on/in Prince Edward Island, Canada, the smallest province with the longest name.

Are you a P.E.I native, or did you move there?  Someday I'm going to visit the Maritime provinces, including P.E.I., maybe even Newfoundland/Labrador, if I can manage it.

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 05/21/04 at 7:40 am

Female 30  and I live in Chicago

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/21/04 at 7:50 am

Female, 34, Staten Island, New Yawk.

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 05/21/04 at 7:55 am

Male42Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Written By: maddog on 05/21/04 at 8:08 am

I'm 41, male, and I live in Manchester, England  ;D

Written By: kayhepburn on 05/21/04 at 8:11 am

Just turned 22 - Female - Durham, England.  We have a very famous cathedral which is a world heritage site, so some of you may have heard of it!

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 05/21/04 at 8:15 am

Just turned 22 - Female - Durham, England.  We have a very famous cathedral which is a world heritage site, so some of you may have heard of it!

You mean this one ?  :)

Written By: pennsygirl on 05/21/04 at 8:56 am

Hey Tony20fan4ever! My parents were born in Jersey...Dad grew up in Trenton (Yikes) and mom is from Frehold. I have family that live in Manesquan....if that's how it's spelled? It's near Asbury Park, I believe :)

Hey RockandRollFan - where in Trenton did your dad grow up?  I'm just curious since I used to spend alot of time all over the place there, I worked in Trenton and my friends and I used to go to the Trenton dance clubs all the time back in the day.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/21/04 at 10:08 am

Hey RockandRollFan - where in Trenton did your dad grow up?  I'm just curious since I used to spend alot of time all over the place there, I worked in Trenton and my friends and I used to go to the Trenton dance clubs all the time back in the day.
All I know is that he used to live on Liberty Street :-\\

Written By: TripsMom on 05/21/04 at 10:17 am

Female
Oceanside, California

Written By: pennsygirl on 05/21/04 at 10:18 am

All I know is that he used to live on Liberty Street :-\\

I know exactly where that is, it runs right through the Chambersburg section of Trenton.  I used to date a guy who lived one block away from Liberty St. and I spent quite a bit of time in Chambersburg.  It's like the little Italy of Trenton.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/21/04 at 10:25 am

I know exactly where that is, it runs right through the Chambersburg section of Trenton.  I used to date a guy who lived one block away from Liberty St. and I spent quite a bit of time in Chambersburg.  It's like the little Italy of Trenton.
That's cool, pennsygirl! I hope he wasn't a jerk ???

Written By: pennsygirl on 05/21/04 at 10:56 am

That's cool, pennsygirl! I hope he wasn't a jerk ???

That is cool!

You mean you hope the guy I dated wasn't a jerk?  He was just the opposite, we were actually talking about getting married. He died very suddenly at the age of 25.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/21/04 at 11:35 am

That is cool!

You mean you hope the guy I dated wasn't a jerk?  He was just the opposite, we were actually talking about getting married. He died very suddenly at the age of 25.
I'm SO sorry, pennsygirl :\'(

Written By: pennsygirl on 05/21/04 at 1:43 pm

I'm SO sorry, pennsygirl :\'(

Don't feel bad, you had no way of knowing.  Although I'll never forget my old boyfriend and the time we had together, I did marry a great guy that I'm happy as can be with, so there was a happy ending for me. :)

Written By: Howard on 05/21/04 at 7:03 pm

. 30 Years Old
.Male
.New York City

Howard

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/21/04 at 11:26 pm

46 years old
Male
South Bend Indiana

Written By: Lanie on 05/22/04 at 12:09 am

Female
Fort Pierce,Florida

Written By: Powerslave on 05/22/04 at 12:35 am

Male, 35 next week. I live in the Blue Mountains west of Sydney, Australia. My wife and I moved here in January.

Written By: Gecko on 05/22/04 at 8:01 pm

Female - 31 - Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/22/04 at 8:55 pm

Don't feel bad, you had no way of knowing.  Although I'll never forget my old boyfriend and the time we had together, I did marry a great guy that I'm happy as can be with, so there was a happy ending for me. :)
Well, I'm very happy for you pennsygirl! I'd like to think that he's up there with my  son Blaine ;)

Written By: tv on 05/23/04 at 1:53 am

Where I live: Central New Jersey
Sex: Male

Written By: Fred on 05/23/04 at 2:56 am

Male/15/Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Written By: zac on 05/23/04 at 9:02 am

F  41    Tasmania Australia

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 05/23/04 at 10:43 am

Female
Hell...I mean, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Married to Rush ;D

Written By: Tomm on 05/23/04 at 6:22 pm

Male / 19 / London, England

Written By: pennsygirl on 05/24/04 at 6:34 am

Well, I'm very happy for you pennsygirl! I'd like to think that he's up there with my  son Blaine ;)

Thanks.   I'm sure your Blaine and my Tom are up there together. ;)

Written By: duranchick on 05/24/04 at 10:33 am

35 (as of last week) / F / Voorhees, NJ (home of the Flyer's practice rink - shame they aren't going to the play-offs)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/24/04 at 10:53 am

Thanks.  I'm sure your Blaine and my Tom are up there together. ;)
:)

Written By: blackdog on 06/03/04 at 2:50 am

Female
San Francisco, CA , moved here from someplace else.  I'll never get used to the hills and the fog.  (no summer in san francisco.)

Written By: PoPCultureGirl on 06/03/04 at 12:34 pm

Just outside of Washington, D.C. on the Maryland side.

I'm 32 y.o. & a girlie girl.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/03/04 at 1:19 pm

Just outside of Washington, D.C. on the Maryland side.

I'm 32 y.o. & a girlie girl.

Used to live there many, many moons ago in Takoma Park.

Cat

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/03/04 at 1:21 pm

I am 143 years old (I lie about my age  ;))
I live in a house
As for sex-yeah!  ;) ;)

I know, never a streight answer.

Cat

Written By: Marian on 06/03/04 at 4:02 pm

Female
San Francisco, CA , moved here from someplace else.  I'll never get used to the hills and the fog.  (no summer in san francisco.)
Oh they do have summer once in a while.I visited from san jose on a day when it was about 90 degrees.You don't expect that so you have too many clothes on :P :P :PCheers!

Written By: Howard on 06/03/04 at 5:34 pm

Howard
Age 30
Sex? Haven't had any yet! ;D ;)

Howard

Written By: Rush on 06/03/04 at 5:54 pm

I currently reside in Canada though I'm from the UK, 31, Yes Please!  ;D

Written By: blackdog on 06/03/04 at 8:23 pm

Oh they do have summer once in a while.I visited from san jose on a day when it was about 90 degrees.You don't expect that so you have too many clothes on :P :P :PCheers!

Marian, you're right...once in a while there's a summer day but we still carry a winter coat since the temps drop 30 degrees at night.  It was like the North Pole last night.    :-\\

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 06/03/04 at 8:27 pm

Female
Las Vegas, NV

Amyone want to know anymore info about me? ;)

Rio

Written By: hoogbest on 06/03/04 at 11:43 pm

61/M/Amish Country

Written By: bj26 on 06/04/04 at 7:06 am

61/M/Amish Country

Would that be around Sugarcreek, OH?

Written By: moonbaby345 on 06/11/04 at 2:37 am

female,28,Cleveland, Ohio

Liz

Written By: Bobby on 06/11/04 at 3:59 am

Female
Las Vegas, NV

Amyone want to know anymore info about me? ;)

Rio

Er . . . Ahem . . . You could show us a picture.  ;)

I will be showing mine in about a week or so's time. I can't do it but I know a man who can.  :)

Written By: mandamoo on 06/11/04 at 5:57 am

I will be showing mine in about a week or so's time. I can't do it but I know a man who can.  :)

'Bout time too, Bobby ! :)

Written By: conker on 06/11/04 at 10:23 am

Are you a P.E.I native, or did you move there?  Someday I'm going to visit the Maritime provinces, including P.E.I., maybe even Newfoundland/Labrador, if I can manage it.

Sorry missed this one.
No I'm "from away" (Ontario) as they say, moved here to get back to the small town life but working in a tech job.
Great place to visist June through September/October but beach weather is usually only the second Friday in July.

Written By: oddxsocks on 06/11/04 at 2:28 pm

i'm sixteen, female, and in a little hicktown in pennsylvania. :)

Written By: Marian on 06/11/04 at 2:39 pm

Marian, you're right...once in a while there's a summer day but we still carry a winter coat since the temps drop 30 degrees at night.  It was like the North Pole last night.    :-\\
8) 8)You probably don't use your AC much,then?Cheers!

Written By: Vapor Trails on 06/11/04 at 9:11 pm

I'm 37 (what happened! time flies), Male (though have been in touch with my feminine side - my wife made me say that) and live in Pennsylvania but am still too paranoid to say exactly where! Let's just say I can get to NY City, Philly, Baltimore and Pittsburgh in 3 1/2 to 4 hours.

Written By: Bobby on 06/11/04 at 9:20 pm

'Bout time too, Bobby ! :)

Yeah I know. Give it a week or so and you'll see an extra picture in the 'pictures' thread. The person that's doing it for me is on holiday from work at the moment.  :)

Written By: gumbypiz on 06/11/04 at 10:48 pm

Long Beach, CA.
Yes please/Not often enough...

Written By: Howard on 06/12/04 at 11:07 am

Yeah I know. Give it a week or so and you'll see an extra picture in the 'pictures' thread. The person that's doing it for me is on holiday from work at the moment.  :)

Yeah,it's about time. :)

Howard

Written By: Thunderbird42008 on 07/14/04 at 9:05 pm

14 year old male living in harwich ma

Written By: Thunderbird42008 on 07/14/04 at 9:12 pm

14 year old male living in harwich ma

ok well iv looked and i think I'm the youngest person here  ;D

Written By: briand87 on 07/14/04 at 11:23 pm

17/m/Cleveland, Ohio

Written By: sputnikcorp on 07/15/04 at 6:29 am

33 year old male living in the coldest city in canada (thompson MB..bleh)

Written By: danootaandme on 07/15/04 at 7:01 am

50, female, Massachusetts.  Oh, what! You think I'd lie.  I can still remember the things I've seen and
done, well most of them anyway.  You whippersnappers ain't got nothing on me.

Written By: Absolutely Vile on 07/15/04 at 7:22 am

33 year old male living in the coldest city in canada (thompson MB..bleh)

Hey, I wouldn't complain too much! Sometimes you get warmer than us here in Winnipeg in the summer! Weird, eh? ;)

Absolutely Vile

Written By: ktelqueen on 07/15/04 at 2:45 pm

35,female(in case my name didn't give it away),New Brunswick,Canada  :)

Written By: RaceTrack on 07/15/04 at 5:32 pm

Male
Oklahoma

Written By: Bobby on 07/15/04 at 7:31 pm

ok well iv looked and i think I'm the youngest person here  ;D

Ripp has just recently had her 11th birthday.

Written By: Thunderbird42008 on 07/15/04 at 8:48 pm

so im not the yougest ???

Written By: Bobby on 07/17/04 at 6:43 am

so im not the yougest ???

No but it doesn't matter, Thunderbird. It's great to have people of all ages here.  :D

Written By: CBH1989er on 07/19/04 at 2:54 am

Oh gosh i feel like a baby lol >>>> 15 m Chicagoland  :-[  :D

Written By: Eve Orzabal Smith on 07/20/04 at 11:20 am

Female
Mexico City, Mexico

Written By: Fred on 07/22/04 at 2:38 am

Ripp has just recently had her 11th birthday.

I thought Ripp was 17  ???

Written By: jaytee on 07/22/04 at 6:05 am

Female
Mexico City, Mexico

Oh Lordy - I have a daughter older than Eve and another that turns 14 in November!! :-[ :o

Written By: Alicia on 07/22/04 at 8:49 pm

I live in Castroville, CA where Marilyn Monroe was first artichoke queen  :) I'm 16 but dont judge by my age and think of me as just some "Teenager" cause theres more to me than stupidity :) and I'm female

Written By: NullandVoid on 07/27/04 at 1:08 pm

I'm 25 y.o. F I'm originally from New York City but right now I'm living/working in Cape Cod, MA.

Written By: Bobby on 07/28/04 at 4:51 pm

I thought Ripp was 17  ???

I've just checked her view profile, Fred to make sure (hope you don't mind, Ripp  :)) and she is 11.

Written By: Hairspray on 07/29/04 at 1:32 pm

I've just checked her view profile, Fred to make sure (hope you don't mind, Ripp  :)) and she is 11.

We had a dude named Ripp a few years ago in the forums. Just my personal opinion and I mean no offense, but 11 almost seems to me too young an age to take interest in online messageboards, not to mention parental approvals and such. At 11, a kid should be outside playing with friends, hangin' out and having 11 year-old-type fun. One thing is certain in on-line communities - No one can really ever know for sure who anyone is, their age or gender unless they are completely forthcoming to the point of sharing pics, as some have chosen to do in the Playful Penguin Place forum.

Written By: Bobby on 07/29/04 at 7:08 pm

We had a dude named Ripp a few years ago in the forums. Just my personal opinion and I mean no offense, but 11 almost seems to me too young an age to take interest in online messageboards, not to mention parental approvals and such. At 11, a kid should be outside playing with friends, hangin' out and having 11 year-old-type fun. One thing is certain in on-line communities - No one can really ever know for sure who anyone is, their age or gender unless they are completely forthcoming to the point of sharing pics, as some have chosen to do in the Playful Penguin Place forum.

Well, we can only go by what people say about themselves.

I certainly can vouch for the last bit which is why I always say it is brave (and great) for anyone to post a pic of themselves. It's like saying 'I'm really me, honest' to some extent.  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/29/04 at 7:25 pm

I agree.

Cat

Written By: PhiKapDave on 07/30/04 at 1:13 am

Male
Detroit, Michigan

Written By: amanda on 08/04/04 at 7:08 am

:) 24 f  nova scotia canada

Written By: ktelqueen on 08/04/04 at 9:32 am

:) 24 f  nova scotia canada

hey from nb  :)
i'm actually from ns

Written By: ragebass on 08/05/04 at 1:03 am

M / 37 / Bellingham, WA

Subject: Re: Where do you live? Age? Sex? I don't recall seeing this thread, so I'll start

Written By: cancemini2real on 05/28/05 at 10:03 pm

Houston,Texas YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HAWWWWWWWWWWW!  33Y.O. Female :-*

Subject: Re: Where do you live? Age? Sex? I don't recall seeing this thread, so I'll start

Written By: Im Batman on 05/28/05 at 11:17 pm

What are you?

43/male/Seattle

I'm Batman

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 05/29/05 at 1:30 am

19/male/New Zealand. It's all in my profile.  :D

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/29/05 at 8:01 am

38, male, the Netherlands

(yes I know - I don't look my age!) ;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/29/05 at 9:07 am

28, male, Canada, turing 29 this July...

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 05/29/05 at 9:09 am

Sunderland (North East of England), 17, Male (18 in October)

Written By: Carrie on 05/29/05 at 1:57 pm

32 (33 in August)/Female/Southeastern Minnesota

This is the first message board I have belonged to that I am not one of the oldest people there... this is cool! :)

Written By: naaacho on 05/29/05 at 2:27 pm

12 and live in DC and a boy

Written By: Webstor on 05/29/05 at 6:36 pm

Cleveland, Ohio    29, Male

Philip

Written By: whitewolf on 05/29/05 at 9:40 pm

35 f, new brunswick, canada

Written By: darktower on 05/30/05 at 7:57 am

One month shy of 45, male, in the beautiful rolling foothills of Northwestern North Carolina (Mt. Airy; for those in the know, the hometown of Andy Griffith and the model for America's hometown of Mayberry).

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/30/05 at 9:34 am

London, UK
Male

Written By: FaultyDog on 05/30/05 at 12:21 pm

London, UK
Male

Are you sure about that? Your profile says you're 48...

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/30/05 at 12:21 pm

Are you sure about that? Your profile says you're 48...
I have not my birthday for this year yet.

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/24/05 at 5:13 am

. 30 Years Old
.Male
.New York City

Howard

You must be very well off to live in NYC Howie  ;)

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 06/24/05 at 5:18 am

Live in: West Sussex  UK

Sex: Yeah let's go    ;D

Written By: danootaandme on 06/24/05 at 5:51 am

Malden, Massachusetts an urb of Boston(takes me about ten minutes to get into town)

54 (still crazy after all these) years

female

Written By: the_omega on 06/24/05 at 6:53 am

i am:  male

oldest recorded town in england wooohooo....  :P

Written By: Philip Eno on 06/24/05 at 9:09 am

i am:  male

oldest recorded town in england wooohooo....  :P
Do you mean Camulodunum is the oldest recorded town in england?

Written By: NullandVoid on 06/24/05 at 4:58 pm

I'm 25 y.o. F I'm originally from New York City but right now I'm living/working in Cape Cod, MA.

Wow, my how time flies!

Well I'm a 26 y.o female who's back home in New York where she belongs! :)

Written By: Howard on 06/24/05 at 5:08 pm

Howard age 31 Male and very horny,Please help me! ;D

Written By: the_omega on 06/24/05 at 5:24 pm

Do you mean Camulodunum is the oldest recorded town in england?

yes colchester/camulodunum is the oldest recorded town in england, great aint it

Written By: Tanya1976 on 06/24/05 at 5:26 pm

Latanya

age 28.5 (29 this December arggghhhh!)

Southern California

Sex? Yes, please! (female)

Tanya

Written By: Im Batman on 06/25/05 at 2:02 am

Male

Seattle, the Bluest of Blue cities

I'm Batman and I'm a Rockaholic

GO Raiders, Lakers, Angels and Oregon Ducks!

Written By: robby76 on 06/25/05 at 9:23 am

I'm 28 (29 in August) and all male! This is also my first visit to the 2000's section... ooooooh!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/25/05 at 5:31 pm

I live in Pennsylvania.

I'm 17 years old.

*checks* Looks like I'm female...

~Beth :D

Written By: memory on 06/26/05 at 1:45 pm

14/m/missouri

Written By: AngeliK on 07/13/05 at 7:43 am

well for those of you who don't know/can't be bothered to look at my profile

I'm Kay, I'm 19 (20 in november) I'm Female, and I live in Worthing on the south coast of England where it mostly rains! ::)

Written By: woops on 07/13/05 at 4:48 pm

21 years old

Southern CA

Male

Written By: Howard on 07/13/05 at 4:50 pm

Howard

Age 31

New York City

Written By: CSM1986 on 07/14/05 at 3:42 am

Name: Anakin (Yeah I Know, my Dad was a Huge Darth Vader Fan  ::) )

Sex: Male

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 08/10/05 at 11:20 am

28...erm....29, now.
female
pennsylvania

Erin :)

Written By: nally on 07/31/09 at 6:40 pm

29 now!
Male
Still live in California.

Written By: DJ Blaze on 07/31/09 at 6:54 pm

Caleb, 15, Male, Kentucky.

Written By: whistledog on 07/31/09 at 7:44 pm

31 / Male / Earth

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 07/31/09 at 11:06 pm

32/female/Pennsylvania

Written By: kellygoo72 on 08/01/09 at 1:49 am

36/ Female
Buffalo Ny

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/01/09 at 10:33 pm

33, male, Oakville, Ontario, Canada

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/02/09 at 1:30 pm

Where do I live? Yo mama's house!
What's my age? What I told yo mama!
Sex? That's why am at yo mama's house (that's why everybody at yo mama's house)!
8)

Written By: Michael C. on 08/02/09 at 2:15 pm

;D
;D
:o
Where do I live? Yo mama's house!
What's my age? What I told yo mama!
Sex? That's why am at yo mama's house (that's why everybody at yo mama's house)!
8)

Written By: MrCleveland on 08/02/09 at 2:25 pm

Philly - 38 - M

Tim
RATT-n-ROLL

My username says it all...Cleveland, Ohio

26...sometimes I feel younger (which I don't want to explain)!

Male

Paul (And my full name is seen on amiright.com)

Written By: joeman on 08/02/09 at 7:49 pm

I live in Florida(Hell's waiting room)

I am 24 years old.

Male.

Written By: mooster on 08/02/09 at 8:34 pm

Sydney - 44 - F

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/03/09 at 1:01 pm

I am 143 years old (I lie about my age  ;))
I live in a house
As for sex-yeah!  ;) ;)

I know, never a straight answer.

Cat

It is ALL still true.

Cat

Written By: Tam on 08/03/09 at 3:15 pm

Hmmm...

live: Upstate NY
Sex: deprived.

;D

Written By: Frank on 08/03/09 at 3:20 pm

I live in Canada (B.C)
Sex: Male.

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 08/03/09 at 4:59 pm

Out in the middle of nowhere, 36, nosy aren't you?

Written By: Michael C. on 08/03/09 at 8:06 pm

;D

It is ALL still true.

Cat

Written By: statsqueen on 08/05/09 at 2:17 pm

Too lazy to go back and see if I've already replied

41 (42 in a couple months)

west central lower Michigan

sex:  not recently, thanks for reminding me  ;D

Written By: Marian on 08/05/09 at 4:14 pm

san Jose,california,44

Written By: Marian on 08/05/09 at 4:14 pm

:DSecond female to respond.39 years old,san Jose,california,USA
oh this one's old!!

Written By: Starde on 08/06/09 at 5:45 pm

Live: San Diego, CA/New York City, NY (for college)
Sex: Female

8)

Written By: Criz on 08/10/09 at 3:51 pm

Live - Nottingham, UK
Age - 24
Sex - Female

:)

Written By: Womble on 08/13/09 at 9:15 am

Residence: Florida, U.S.A.
Age: To quote Edmund Gwenn from 'A Miiracle on 34th Street': "I'm as old as my tongue and a little older than my teeth"

Written By: ninny on 08/13/09 at 10:52 am

The Finger Lakes region of NY
Female
Good God one more year till 50.

Written By: Fairee07 on 08/13/09 at 9:21 pm

Oakville---part of the Greater Terroronto (oops I meant Toronto) Area in Onterrible. Moved from BC and seriously contemplating about moving back in a year. Okay, parts of Ontario are not that bad---Eastern Ontario were I'm originally from along with part of ancestry is actually one of the most beautiful places in Canada---I'm basically just not a fan of the GTA.

33 until Feb :(

Female and yes I need some good stuff

Check for new replies or respond here...