inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Is anyone in a band?

Written By: FanOfTheMonkees on 05/29/04 at 3:46 pm

Is anyone in a band? If so, could you state your band name and what instrument you play.

I am in a band. My band's name is The Bright Chesterfield (names of 2 towns) and I play the alto saxophone, drums, tambourine and I sing.

Subject: Re: Is anyone in a band?

Written By: DavyJones on 06/04/04 at 7:28 pm

I am in a band called The Monkees. I played the tambourine, maracas, drums and I sang too.

Written By: Howard on 06/05/04 at 10:44 am

I am in a band called The Monkees. I played the tambourine, maracas, drums and I sang too.

How is your friend Mickey Dolenz doing these days?

Howard

Written By: PoPCultureGirl on 06/05/04 at 2:28 pm

I'm not in a band  :( , but I've always wanted to be a rock star.  Or at least party like one. 8)  ;)

Written By: chaka on 08/01/06 at 11:10 am

I used to be leadsinger of a band but I quit not long ago.
One of the numerous reasons I left was because I couldn't play the guitar as we already had 2 guitarists.

Written By: Trimac20 on 08/01/06 at 11:28 am

I have grandiose plans of stardom - though I don't know if I could really be in a band. I'm too much of a control freak - if I were in a band, the other members would be more like backup players/sessionists - I would basically be responsible for the creative aspect, production.etc. I'm not individualistic in that sense.

Check for new replies or respond here...