inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Celebs You Can't Stand and Why....

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/02/04 at 3:37 pm

There isn't enough time in this world for me to list them all, so off the top of my head:
Rosie: She's a hypocrite about the Gun issue...and there are MANY other reasons....

Babs-She called my state the Hate-state because we didn't vote for gays to have special rights...they want equal treatment but yet they want special rights because of thier lifestyle choice....sorry, can't have it BOTH ways :D

MANY more to come later....

Subject: Re: Celebs You Can't Stand and Why....

Written By: woops on 06/02/04 at 3:54 pm

Carson Daly... just irks me.

Puff Daddy... no talent

Bill O'Rielly... (No Comment)

Bill Cosby... Aside from the controversy, he ruined Nick at Nite.

Britney Spears... (No Comment)

Written By: Cheetara on 06/02/04 at 3:55 pm

Paris Hilton:  Simple Life?  Simple my ass! ::)
Jennifer Aniston:  She's married to my obsession....Brad Pitt >:(
Rosie O'Donnell:  Annoys me
Anne Heche:  This cuckoo b%tch annoys me too
Oprah:  I'm just NOT a fan
Jennifer Lopez:  Insuring her ass?!  Come one give me a friggin break.  Why does hollywood worship her ass?!  It isn't like she's the only with an ass.  There's a few of us with junk in our trunk. ;)
Madonna:  I love her music but I bet she's a bitch in person.
Jessica Simpson:  She's a twat.

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 06/02/04 at 4:08 pm

Jessica Simpson:  She's a twat.

I agree.

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 06/02/04 at 4:09 pm

And Paris Hilton

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/02/04 at 4:13 pm

I can't believe I forgot Puff-Diddy-Gang-Bang and J-LOW...these two moron deserve each other :P

Also, Alec Baldwin and ALL the hollywierd clan that promised they'd move OUT of the country if Bush became president....I'm still waiting for them to leave ???

Written By: resinchaser on 06/02/04 at 4:47 pm

Courtney Love - She's a disgusting junkie who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near her daughter. Plus she keeps flashing her ugly breasts.

And all celebrities who haven't done anything in years who appear on ET to announce that 10 years ago they had an eating disorder.

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/02/04 at 4:49 pm

Cher-Her opinions stink and she always thinks she's right.

Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger-Alec for not moving when GW Bush won the election, and Kim for her treatment of Brasilton, GA, the town she bought.

Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie-Didn't she learn anything from her dad Lionel?

Benicio Del Toro-Too f***ing macho.

Scarlett Johansson-A chain smoking s|u+, from what I read.

Madonna-Just an old 5|u+.

Steve Cojucaru and Ugoff from the BK commercials.

Other than Cosby, I agree with most of your other choices.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/02/04 at 5:01 pm

Only one makes my list:  J-Ho.

Rarely in the history of man has a person shown such callous disregard for the sanctity1 of marriage (hers or anybody else's) or common decency or decorum.  Jumping from bed to bed regardless of whether she or her latest partner in crime is married or not.  NASTY.

Her idea of monogamy is "Well what do you expect?  I only slept with one man... THIS MORNING".  >:(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

1OK, OK.  Elizabeth Taylor, Madonna, the entire Kennedy family, Warren Beatty, and Hugh Hefner also have shown little/no regard for marriage or decency, but play with me here, OK?  :P

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/02/04 at 5:06 pm

Cher-Her opinions stink and she always thinks she's right.

Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger-Alec for not moving when GW Bush won the election, and Kim for her treatment of Brasilton, GA, the town she bought.

Steve Cojucaru and Ugoff from the BK commercials.

Well Indy my friend, it's nice to know that somebody else remembers Balwins "Promise"...he's as bad as his hero, clinton! But as for Ugoff....I LOVE that commercial...makes total fun of the perfume and modeling industries and shows just how ridiculous they can be ;D

Written By: saver on 06/02/04 at 5:40 pm

I'm going to play John Kerry on this one, maybe like them today and dislike them tomorrow..but:

Can someone answer:who or why would someone want to see Greg Kinnear and/or (former STUDS TV show host) Mark DeCarlo in a movie?

I'm sure they are nice guys who don't rock any boats-maybe have a fan base, however...

I thought movies were in the business of selling stories or stars to earn a profit and yet haven't heard word on the street from ANYONE who wants to see their next movie(s)!

Written By: Bobby on 06/02/04 at 5:52 pm

I think I agree with everything apart from Bill Cosby.  I like him because he seems warm and friendly. No other reason beyond that.

'Jessica Simpson - She's a twat' - LMAO. You go for it, Cheetara.  ;D

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/02/04 at 6:00 pm

Bill Cosby... Aside from the controversy, he ruined Nick at Nite.

Actually, even though I never liked his show, I would credit Bob Saget and Ted Danson for ruining Nick-At-Night.

Written By: Howard on 06/02/04 at 6:02 pm

Steven Cochecaru  :P I don't know,he's just strange looking. :P

Howard

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/02/04 at 6:34 pm

He's strange, believe me.

I don't like Mary Hart. >:( A lot of people wish she'd retire from TV so that Maria Mounonos would take over. Jann Carl is too boring.

Steven Cochecaru  :P I don't know,he's just strange looking. :P

Howard

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/02/04 at 6:41 pm

Anne Heche:  This cuckoo b%tch annoys me too

Anne Heche is HOT.  I'd party with her.   :P

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/02/04 at 6:49 pm

Anne Heche isn't a cuckoo, she's a publicity hound. I actually felt sorry for Ellen Degeneris when she split to marry a man. And I'm an admitted homophobe. (No, I don't hate them, just don't want the lifestyle.) At least she isn't Melissa "Accept me or Die" Etheridge who may or may not a woman. ::)

Anne Heche is HOT.  I'd party with her.   :P

Written By: woops on 06/02/04 at 6:55 pm

Actually, even though I never liked his show, I would credit Bob Saget and Ted Danson for ruining Nick-At-Night.

"Nick at Nite" will eventually go even further into the cesspool...  :P

Bill Cosby is putting out a new show, an animated series called "Fatherhood", in Nick at Nite on Father's Day!!!  :P

What's next? A drama on Comedy Central.  ::)  :P

Written By: Bobby on 06/02/04 at 7:01 pm

These people annoy me a bit . . .

Victoria Beckham - Whining insecure 'wannabe' (heh heh, get it?) who continuously rides on the coat-tails of Mr Beckham.

Tara Palmer Tompkinson - Talentless 'It girl' (imagine a more pathetic Paris Hilton) who only recently had a new burst of life due to a sad reality TV show called 'I'm a celebrity, get me out of here'.

Andrew 'Dice' Clay - He insults people and because he calls himself a comedian when he's not funny - that's false advertising IMO.

Mike Tyson - Because he's a sociopath who makes money being one.

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/02/04 at 7:05 pm

"Nick at Nite" will eventually go even further into the cesspool...  :P

I agree.

It hasn't been good for the last nearly 10 years.

What's next? A drama on Comedy Central.  ::)  :P

Already tried that.  Remember that show "Sports Night"?  Well...technically it was classified as a comedy, but it was possibly the most boring, slow paced show in TV history.  Luckily Comedy Central stopped rerunning it after a year or so.

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/02/04 at 7:08 pm

Here's one I still can't stand:

Dave Coulie(or however its spelled)  aka Uncle Joey From "Full House".

When he would "try" to be funny with his voics and so forth, I wanted to poke my ears with an ink pen to end the suffering! :)

Written By: Dagwood on 06/02/04 at 7:42 pm

Jennifer Aniston:  She's married to my obsession....Brad Pitt >:(

How dare she? ;)

Rosie O'Donnell drives me insane.  I used to like her but then she went all political and I can't stand to even look at her anymore.  Her whole wedding seemed to me to be a stunt.  If she wanted to do it she should have just done it and not called a press conference.  We know your opinions...we get it...now shut up.

Written By: Dagwood on 06/02/04 at 7:44 pm

And I'm an admitted homophobe. (No, I don't hate them, just don't want the lifestyle.)

That doesn't make you a homophobe...that just makes you straight and living the straight lifestyle.

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/02/04 at 7:48 pm

Thanks Dagwood. I hope that gay people (or anyone) respect my views and know I'm not a hater. ;)

That doesn't make you a homophobe...that just makes you straight and living the straight lifestyle.

Written By: Dagwood on 06/02/04 at 7:54 pm

Thanks Dagwood. I hope that gay people (or anyone) respect my views and know I'm not a hater. ;)

Anybody that has spent any time here would be able to tell you are not a hater.

Written By: SuperFreak on 06/02/04 at 7:59 pm

I take no offense at all. I've been here for a few years and have never recieved any bad messages from anyone, just as i have never tried to force my chosen lifestyle on anybody. I think Rosie is a bad example of lesbians. I do feel that i should be treated with the same amount of respect that a straight person gets, as long as i treat people the same way.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/02/04 at 8:38 pm

Here's one I still can't stand:

Dave Coulie(or however its spelled)  aka Uncle Joey From "Full House".

When he would "try" to be funny with his voics and so forth, I wanted to poke my ears with an ink pen to end the suffering! :)

Ditto.  I'd like to see him do something really painful with a set of Bullwinkle antlers... sideways.

Written By: AL-B on 06/02/04 at 9:32 pm

ASSton Kutcher. Although I really like That 70's Show and think his character Kelso is really funny, I can't stand him on that stupid MTV show Punk'd. I hate how he puts these celebrities into awkward, humiliating situations and then pops out at the last minute with his stupid, smug, sh*t-eating grin. I'm just waiting for one of these celebrities to just turn around and PUNCH HIS LIGHTS OUT.

Actually, you know what I'd REALLY like to see? I pray that 5 years from now, something like this happens: 

ASSton's 15 minutes of fame are up, his career is dead, he couldn't get less work in Hollywood if he was Corey Feldman, Demi has dumped him, and he has blown his entire fortune on a meth habit. (Got to keep the girlish figure, you know.)To make ends meet, he is working behind the counter at a Burger King just off the Sunset Strip. His teeth are all rotten from all the meth he has smoked and his personal hygiene has deteriorated to a point where he showers on average once to twice per week, and his co-workers all call him "Smell-so."
    One day, out of the blue, his agent walks in to the Burger King where he is working. "Ashton, my boy!"" he says, "Where the hell have you been? I've been looking all over for you! Get yourself cleaned up, your ship has come in! Bob Zemeckis says he wants to do a sequel to Forrest Gump, and he wants YOU to play Gump's son! It's the role of a lifetime! Come with me!"
    ASSton's face lights up, he rips his apron off and throws it on the floor, and he turns to his co-workers and says, "See? I told you this was going to happen someday! See all you losers later, I quit!"
    ASSton and his agent walk outside and into the parking lot, where to ASSton's surprise a camera crew is waiting. Unbeknownst to him, his co-workers have all followed him outside. Erik per Sullivan (Dewey from Malcoln In The Middle) is standing there with a microphone and says, "Hey, Ashton! Guess what? You've been PUNK'D!!!"

Written By: Rice_Cube on 06/02/04 at 9:46 pm

Michael Moore.  At least Al Franken is funny.  Michael Moore is just a pompous windbag...sorta like Rush, but more insane.

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/02/04 at 9:48 pm

Michael Moore.  At least Al Franken is funny.  Michael Moore is just a pompous windbag...sorta like Rush, but more insane.

Yes!  I forgot about him.

I like Franken, he is funny.  His days on SNL were great.

Michael Moore is 2nd class compared to him, even though he tries to compare.

Written By: hoogbest on 06/02/04 at 10:18 pm

Ben Affleck....no talent

J Lo....no talent

Tom Cruise....plays the wrong kind of roles he is NOT a macho guy.

Richard Gere....less macho than Cruise.

Toby McGuire....you mean they couldn't find someone else to play Spidey?

Tara Reid....just a two bit slut in movies and real life.

Paris Hilton...need I say more?

Gary Oldman.......a druggie who plays druggies.

and so many more.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/02/04 at 11:31 pm

BILL COSBY: Used to be funny in the '70s, since the '80s, very corporate & condescending.
ROSIE O'DONNEL: Same reasons others have cited.
DENNIS MILLER: Cocaine personality, arrested adolescent anger, thinks it's hip to be Right.
COLIN QUINN: A beer-and-dirty socks version of Dennis Miller.
BRITNEY SPEARS: Over-exposed, in both senses.
JENNIFER LOPEZ: See Britney.
LUDACRIS: Gangsta rap gross out. Other side of the coin from Cosby.
JAY-Z: See Ludacris.
MARTHA STEWART: Plugged for K-Mart, wouldn't be caught dead shopping there.
JAY LENO: Dubya suck-up.
BEN STEIN: From the same political litter as Pat Buchanan.  Both Nixon speechwriters. PB's funnier.
ELTON JOHN: Here's to 30 years on nauseating soft rock.
JENNA JAMESON: There's something REALLY distrubing about the JJ phenomenon.
GARRISON KEILLOR: NPR's "Prairie Home Companion." Cornball wit for yuppies.  Snoooze...
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER: Ahhnold should be ahhnold, not Gov. of CA., please!!!
MEL GIBSON: Uh Oh! Run for your lives!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/02/04 at 11:39 pm

BEN STEIN: From the same political litter as Pat Buchanan.  Both Nixon speechwriters. PB's funnier.

Gotta tll ya that i completely agree with the Colin Quinn thing and would only add that he tries REALLY hard to imitate another nauseating bastard...Gilbert Godfried :P

As for Ben....I LOVE#D his quiz show.....made "Jeopardy" look like Seasame Street :)  BTW, If evryone hated Nixon SO bad in 1971 and was clamoring for him to lose the next election, why did he WIN in a landslide ???

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/02/04 at 11:53 pm

Gotta tll ya that i completely agree with the Colin Quinn thing and would only add that he tries REALLY hard to imitate another nauseating bastard...Gilbert Godfried :P

As for Ben....I LOVE#D his quiz show.....made "Jeopardy" look like Seasame Street :)  BTW, If evryone hated Nixon SO bad in 1971 and was clamoring for him to lose the next election, why did he WIN in a landslide ???

LOL! Two words: George McGovern.  The words John Kerry may be synonymous in November.  Meanwhile, I'll bite my nails.  Oh, and maybe there really was something to that "Silent Majority" thing after all, I dunno.  I'll tell ya, Nixon, anti-semitism, paranoia and all, seems like a flaming liberal compared to the clowns we've got in charge now!

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/03/04 at 12:40 am

LOL! Two words: George McGovern.  The words John Kerry may be synonymous in November.  Meanwhile, I'll bite my nails.  Oh, and maybe there really was something to that "Silent Majority" thing after all, I dunno.  I'll tell ya, Nixon, anti-semitism, paranoia and all, seems like a flaming liberal compared to the clowns we've got in charge now!

PLEASE do not turn this thread into yet another political rant.

Thanks. ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/03/04 at 2:28 am

PLEASE do not turn this thread into yet another political rant.

Thanks. ;)

Said the boy with provocative avatars!
::)

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/03/04 at 2:45 am

Said the boy with provocative avatars!

Just a picture I thought was funny.  Move on.

Back to topic please.

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/03/04 at 2:49 am

Andrew 'Dice' Clay - He insults people and because he calls himself a comedian when he's not funny - that's false advertising IMO.

I've never found him funny either.  He's basically a wannabe "Fonzie" with a really foul mouth.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/03/04 at 7:49 am

I've never found him funny either.  He's basically a wannabe "Fonzie" with a really foul mouth.

If you listen to the Dice Man, you will notice that he makes fun of himself as much as he does other people.

I always enjoyed his stuff.  Granted, it's not Shakespeare.

I wonder why the Dice Man has not made a guest appearance on The Man Show?  That would be a good fit.

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/03/04 at 11:57 am

Andrew "Dice" Clay pretends to be a comedian, but that was just an excuse for him to insult women's intelligence without having to communication with them.
It's the same reason I didn't like Sam Kinison. He claimed it was always his wife's fault or his Church's fault for his shortcomings. That is why I didn't feel for him when he was killed. I hope it worked out for him. ::)

If you listen to the Dice Man, you will notice that he makes fun of himself as much as he does other people.

I wonder why the Dice Man has not made a guest appearance on The Man Show?  That would be a good fit.

Written By: Bobby on 06/03/04 at 12:10 pm

I have only heard 'The Day the laughter died', Lyricboy - gosh what an apt title! He said nothing remotely funny or disparaging about himself at all and went on about this guy with a bad suit called Max and this bloke who was going out with a lady from the Phillippeans. He picked a fight with another guy towards the end of the show who was a magician. It doesn't have to be witty to be funny but it's got to be funny.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/03/04 at 12:39 pm

I have only heard 'The Day the laughter died', Lyricboy - gosh what an apt title! He said nothing remotely funny or disparaging about himself at all and went on about this guy with a bad suit called Max and this bloke who was going out with a lady from the Phillippeans. He picked a fight with another guy towards the end of the show who was a magician. It doesn't have to be witty to be funny but it's got to be funny.

Eh, it's a schtick, an act, he's makin' fun of all that.
The Diceman is a one trick pony.  Fortunately for him, audiences continue to to eat it up in Vegas, where he pulls down six figures a year.  I thougt his act was funny, but it gets tired.  "People get tired of a pig," as Edward Norton says in The People vs. Larry Flynt.  That movie they made for his character, Ford Fairlane, was pitiable.

Written By: resinchaser on 06/03/04 at 4:38 pm

I actually liked The Adventures Of Ford Fairlane.

Conversation with Zuzu Petals was like masturbating with a cheese grater: slightly amusing, but mostly painful

Written By: My name is Kenny on 06/03/04 at 4:41 pm

He claimed it was always his wife's fault or his Church's fault for his shortcomings.

Untrue, and even if it was, what did that have to do with how funny he was?

Written By: Howard on 06/03/04 at 5:25 pm

MICHAEL JACKSON: There was a time I used to like him 15,20 years ago and collected everything that was MJ related but you know,I don't really care for him anymore.With everything that has happened to him,I could care less now. :P

Howard

Written By: Howard on 06/03/04 at 5:28 pm

Awww, come on, stop ripping on Dice.  He's got some hilarious nursery rhymes ;D

you gotta love Mary Mary Quite Contrary & Little Miss Muffett  ;D

Howard

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/03/04 at 6:28 pm

I don't think he was that funny. More loud and blasphemous. :P
Sorry, Kenny.

Untrue, and even if it was, what did that have to do with how funny he was?

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/03/04 at 6:38 pm

you gotta love Mary Mary Quite Contrary & Little Miss Muffett  ;D

Howard

All they are is nursery rhymes with F-this F-that, along with many other explitives.

I love comedy just as much as the next guy, but with Clay, I just never found it funny at all.  It doesn't take talent to replace words in a nursery rhyme with every explitive in the book.  Maybe its just me. :)

Written By: Bobby on 06/03/04 at 6:43 pm

Dice Clay sounds a bit like Rodney Dangerfield's louder younger brother.

As for the nursery rhymes. They just sounded really corny despite the language.

Written By: AL-B on 06/03/04 at 7:08 pm

Tara Reid....just a two bit slut in movies and real life.

Oh, come on! Tara Reid is HOT!!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/03/04 at 8:04 pm

Chris Rock! Could there BE a whinier "Comedian"  ::)

Written By: resinchaser on 06/03/04 at 9:52 pm

Oh, come on! Tara Reid is HOT!!!

Maybe if she didn't put so much black makeup around her eyes. IMO she looks like a booze hag.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/03/04 at 10:15 pm

Maybe if she didn't put so much black makeup around her eyes. IMO she looks like a booze hag.
Like Courtney Love? :P ;)

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/03/04 at 10:17 pm

Like Courtney Love? :P ;)

Bleeck.

Everytime I see Courtney Love the first thing that comes to mind is "STD-ridden drug-overdosed tramp". :P

I cringe when I see that woman.

Written By: resinchaser on 06/03/04 at 10:27 pm

I've been sitting here trying to think of the perfect way to describe my disgust for Courtney Love. But thinking about just how skanky and dirty she is has left me speechless :P

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/03/04 at 10:46 pm

I've been sitting here trying to think of the perfect way to describe my disgust for Courtney Love. But thinking about just how skanky and dirty she is has left me speechless :P
How about these stories to "Inspire" you...a few years ago she demanded that a limo pick her up to take her to her acting job...across the street!  AND recently when a judge was setting her next trial date she protested saying she had an awards show to attend ::) She's the epitamy of a "Bitch", right up there with Babs, rosie, and "Billary"....AND although nobody has proven anything yet....I believe she had "Something" to do with Kurt Cobains death :-\\

Written By: iisryan on 06/03/04 at 11:12 pm

OutKast. God, band of punks are givin' a bad name to rap. >:(

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/03/04 at 11:21 pm

OutKast. God, band of punks are givin' a bad name to rap. >:(

I'm not sure what I would classify Outkast as being, but it isn't rap.

I absolutely HATE rap, but I like Outkast.  Their songs are sort of catchy.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/03/04 at 11:29 pm

Forgive my ignorance please, but aren't they the black group who stirred up a controversy last year by doing a song cutting down the black lady on the bus back in the early 60's? I apologize for not remembering more details :-\\

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/04/04 at 4:32 am

Moore's 'TV Nation'was okay,they went after folks who DESERVED to be spit on(the KKK,Neo-Nazis,anti-abortion extremist nutjobs),but anything he did afterwards is a total BORE.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/04/04 at 4:41 am

BILL COSBY: Used to be funny in the '70s, since the '80s, very corporate & condescending.
ROSIE O'DONNEL: Same reasons others have cited.
DENNIS MILLER: Cocaine personality, arrested adolescent anger, thinks it's hip to be Right.
BRITNEY SPEARS: Over-exposed, in both senses.
JENNIFER LOPEZ: See Britney.
LUDACRIS: Gangsta rap gross out. Other side of the coin from Cosby.
JAY-Z: See Ludacris.
MARTHA STEWART: Plugged for K-Mart, wouldn't be caught dead shopping there.
JAY LENO: Dubya suck-up.
ELTON JOHN: Here's to 30 years on nauseating soft rock.
JENNA JAMESON: There's something REALLY distrubing about the JJ phenomenon.
GARRISON KEILLOR: NPR's "Prairie Home Companion." Cornball wit for yuppies.  Snoooze...
ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER: Ahhnold should be ahhnold, not Gov. of CA., please!!!
MEL GIBSON: Uh Oh! Run for your lives!

As a teenager in the 70's I thought Elton John was cool. He did do some decent rockers back then('Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting','Honky Cat','Take Me to the Pilot','The Bitch Is Back').........but to someone who has been used to music from the 80's till today,I can see why they think EJ is 'old hat'! I think his early to mid 70's albums were pretty good. Especially "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" and "Captain Fantastic"! Elton John seems out of place nowadays.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/04/04 at 5:02 am

Rush"Hooked on OxyContin works for me"Limbaugh. A BIG MOUTH RIGHT-WING EXTREMIST WINDBAG!!
The IDIOTS on FARCE(Fox)News Channel! Fair and balanced...yeah right!And the asinine DUNCE who owns FARCE NEWS CHANNEL,Rupert'Scandal Tabloid Owner'Murdoch!
Benny Hinn,fake healer.
Tammy Faye Bakker
Martha Stewart
Leona 'Miss Tax Evasion' Helmsley.Treated her hotel employees like dirt.
Andrew Dice Clay.....offensive to women everywhere! Someone shut him up!
Vince McMahon.Mismanager of the WWE.
Ray'I got away with MURDER!'Lewis. He should be in a JAIL cell,locked up with another BOZO who should be put away...Mike Tyson!
Kid Schlock
Enema(Enimem!)
Jennifer Ho-pez
Lil' Kim Ho Bag
Ex Rage Against the Machine frontman Zack De La Rocha....an extreme-leftist weirdo who can't even rap!!

Written By: pennsygirl on 06/04/04 at 9:26 am

The entire cast of Friends - Never thought any of them was particularly funny or talented.

Tom Cruise - seemed very plastic and phony

Nicole Kidman - talented actress, just tired of seeing and hearing about her.

Britney Spears - obvious reasons

Written By: My name is Kenny on 06/04/04 at 11:47 am

OutKast. God, band of punks are givin' a bad name to rap.

Yeah.  How dare they make rap seem musically adventurous, fun, eclectic, accessible, challenging, etc.

Chris Rock! Could there BE a whinier "Comedian"

Yeah, I never watch comedians who complain about things.  Comedians should be happy!

For the record, the Outkast/Rosa Parks controversy:  Outkast released a song called "Rosa Parks."  The only reference to her in the song was a single line in the chorus:  "Everybody move to the back of the bus."  And Rosa Parks sued.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/04/04 at 12:58 pm

Yeah.  How dare they make rap seem musically adventurous, fun, eclectic, accessible, challenging, etc.

For the record, the Outkast/Rosa Parks controversy:  Outkast released a song called "Rosa Parks."  The only reference to her in the song was a single line in the chorus:  "Everybody move to the back of the bus."  And Rosa Parks sued.
Yeah...rap being worth anything...what a concept ;)  BTW, did she win ::)

Written By: hoogbest on 06/04/04 at 1:22 pm

I very much dislike all of the righty Celebs who said they'd move to another country if Dubya won and they're still here.  Talk about no integrity and just plain old lying PLUS a great lack of star power it's those clowns! ;D  Let's see it the likes of Alex Baldwin, Martin Sheen, Robbins and his aging wife and the rest of their ilk have the cojones to pull the same failed stun this year. BET NOT! ;)

Written By: Bobby on 06/04/04 at 1:57 pm

Chris Rock! Could there BE a whinier "Comedian"  ::)

Haven't you hit the nail on the head, RockandRollfan. I think Chris Rock is Chris Tucker - they sound like Eddie Murphy on helium.

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/04/04 at 7:10 pm

You forgot Babs and Hanoi Jane. ;)

I very much dislike all of the righty Celebs who said they'd move to another country if Dubya won and they're still here.  Talk about no integrity and just plain old lying PLUS a great lack of star power it's those clowns! ;D  Let's see it the likes of Alex Baldwin, Martin Sheen, Robbins and his aging wife and the rest of their ilk have the cojones to pull the same failed stun this year. BET NOT! ;)

Written By: Howard on 06/04/04 at 8:22 pm

All they are is nursery rhymes with F-this F-that, along with many other explitives.

I love comedy just as much as the next guy, but with Clay, I just never found it funny at all.  It doesn't take talent to replace words in a nursery rhyme with every explitive in the book.  Maybe its just me. :)

I guess he wanted to appeal to an adult audience.

Howard

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/04/04 at 8:26 pm

Haven't you hit the nail on the head, RockandRollfan. I think Chris Rock is Chris Tucker - they sound like Eddie Murphy on helium.
Thanks Bobby ;)

Written By: ! on 06/04/04 at 9:41 pm

That talentless +w@+ Jillian Barbieri. Someone should stomp her head in jar so she can calm down and shut up for a second.

Written By: Harmonica on 06/04/04 at 9:49 pm

Rena Sable Mero - That b*tch made pro wrestling into a rauncy, disgusting, sexual, dirty, perverted show and I'll never forgive her for it.

Vince Russo - Another person who destroyed pro wrestling, single handedly put WCW to an oblivion.

Ana Kurnakova - Finally a woman with talent and no brains. Either play Tennis, or become a model! Quit doing both, you idiot!

Hugh Grant - Your not that good of an actor get over yourself

Mike Tyson - Why does God allow a man like this to live, let alone be a hero to some and make a tremendous amount of money inwhich he spent on the columbian drug trade?

I also hate it when Actors try and sing or singers try and act.  If you want to do both THEN BE IN BROADWAY MUSICALS.  Spears you CAN NOT ACT, or for the record sing. Hiliary Duff your a great Actress, but you SUCK at singing.

Jon Bon Jovi makes me a hyprocrit though cause he can actually act.

Written By: ! on 06/04/04 at 9:52 pm

I was just reminded of something. I freakin' hate Bon Jovi. Put him in a cannon and shoot him to a brick wall. Then use his skull to make a bong out of it :)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/05/04 at 6:03 am

>:(Howard Stern....a waste of egg and sperm by his parents. But who could have predicted their kid would have become a potty-mouth sicko sexist overrated egotist shock jock!?! :D

Written By: Howard on 06/05/04 at 10:40 am

Rena Sable Mero - That b*tch made pro wrestling into a rauncy, disgusting, sexual, dirty, perverted show and I'll never forgive her for it.

Well,don't blame Sable,blame Vince McMahon for the piece of trash called Smackdown we've been watching lately! >:(

Howard

Written By: Bobby on 06/05/04 at 3:09 pm

Well,don't blame Sable,blame Vince McMahon for the piece of trash called Smackdown we've been watching lately! >:(

The first attempt at a woman seducing a wrestler in the WWF was 'Sensational' Sherri Martel as 'Machoking' Randy Savage's manager in a bid to get him a title shot at Royal Rumble 1991. Mind, she did it more tastefully, and more interestingly, than Sable ever could . . .  ::)

Written By: Harmonica on 06/05/04 at 3:49 pm

Howard

McMahon's done good things for wrestling though, Sable never has and never will.

Bobby - Sherri Martle was a valet a manager who did things a manager was supposed to do. She made pro wrestling more entertainable, which is what your supposed to do in that field. Make Pro wrestling more entertaining. Sable Didn't make Pro wrestling more entertaining she tried to change it. Vince persuaded or not she ruined pro wrestling's image.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/05/04 at 3:55 pm

The Osbournes...a perfect example of "Parents" that are too stupid to know how to raise decent kids ::)..."F" this and "F" that! If it weren't for fould mouthed language I really doubt they'd have anything to say

Written By: Bobby on 06/05/04 at 4:33 pm

McMahon's done good things for wrestling though, Sable never has and never will.

Bobby - Sherri Martle was a valet a manager who did things a manager was supposed to do. She made pro wrestling more entertainable, which is what your supposed to do in that field. Make Pro wrestling more entertaining. Sable Didn't make Pro wrestling more entertaining she tried to change it. Vince persuaded or not she ruined pro wrestling's image.

Like it or not, without McMahon. A lot of us would not know about wrestling entertainment.

Sherri was a valet but whether she was a valet, manager or bodyguard, they do the same thing and that is get the crowd animated and cheat for their wrestler. When done right, the manager is an essential part of the wrestling entertainment.

The only thing I remember about Sable is that 'bikini' she wore for the bikini contest at Fully Loaded 1998 against Jacqueline - all she had were handprints covering her vital assets.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/05/04 at 4:43 pm

>:(Howard Stern....a waste of egg and sperm by his parents. But who could have predicted their kid would have become a potty-mouth sicko sexist overrated egotist shock jock!?! :D

I agree.  Bleccchhh!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/05/04 at 6:24 pm

I wish that FARCE (FOX)NEWS CHANNEL would go belly-up!!

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/05/04 at 7:07 pm

Vince McMahon should be strung up by his gonads for disrepecting the great Bruno Sammartino, the greatest pro wrestler who ever graced the ring.

WWF Champion for an unprecedented and unmatched 12 years, Bruno has been kept out of the WWF Hall of Fame.

Written By: Harmonica on 06/05/04 at 10:27 pm

I belong to a pro wrestling messageboard known as wzforums.com and I've already met 3 people here on this message board that know more about pro wrestling than half of the people their.

Maybe not half, but their sure are a lot of nimrods.

Written By: My name is Kenny on 06/05/04 at 11:33 pm

Yeah...rap being worth anything...what a concept  BTW, did she win

Last I heard, it was still in litigation, although I do seem to remember some talk about Outkast settling out of court.

Written By: Howard on 06/06/04 at 2:58 pm

Like it or not, without McMahon. A lot of us would not know about wrestling entertainment.

Sherri was a valet but whether she was a valet, manager or bodyguard, they do the same thing and that is get the crowd animated and cheat for their wrestler. When done right, the manager is an essential part of the wrestling entertainment.

The only thing I remember about Sable is that 'bikini' she wore for the bikini contest at Fully Loaded 1998 against Jacqueline - all she had were handprints covering her vital assets.

Well,at least Sherri never revealed her breasts maybe just bra and panties during a match between Luna and Her 11 years ago.Sherri was too old to do such a thing back then. ???

Howard

Written By: Howard on 06/06/04 at 3:01 pm

The first attempt at a woman seducing a wrestler in the WWF was 'Sensational' Sherri Martel as 'Machoking' Randy Savage's manager in a bid to get him a title shot at Royal Rumble 1991. Mind, she did it more tastefully, and more interestingly, than Sable ever could . . .  ::)

remember the one where she was touching The Utimate Warrior to give Randy Savage a match at Wrestlemania 7? :o

Howard

Written By: Bobby on 06/06/04 at 5:03 pm

remember the one where she was touching The Utimate Warrior to give Randy Savage a match at Wrestlemania 7? :o

That was the situation I was talking about Howard.

Written By: Bobby on 06/06/04 at 5:12 pm

Vince McMahon should be strung up by his gonads for disrepecting the great Bruno Sammartino, the greatest pro wrestler who ever graced the ring.

WWF Champion for an unprecedented and unmatched 12 years, Bruno has been kept out of the WWF Hall of Fame.

I looked into this a little, Lyricboy not actually knowing Sammartino was not inducted into the WWF Hall of Fame. I know he is a legend but have only seen him fight once and that was in the battle royal at Wrestlemania 2 (he didn't do bad either). This website conveyed what I suspected:

http://www.wrestlingmuseum.com/pages/bios/halloffame/brunobio.html

Written By: Bobby on 06/06/04 at 5:28 pm

I belong to a pro wrestling messageboard known as wzforums.com and I've already met 3 people here on this message board that know more about pro wrestling than half of the people their.

Maybe not half, but their sure are a lot of nimrods.

The problem with some wrestling messageboards is they involve a lot of people who don't even realise there was such a thing as wrestling before the WWE 'Attitude' era (about 1998 onwards). I was involved with a wrestling messageboard a little while ago but the long established members showed a hatred towards Marks (a term that describes people who believe wrestling is real - Yep! There are some out there). But by showing this 'Ignorant Vs Smart-arses' attitude, the people who are ignorant never get a chance to view the whole thing in it's proper perspective and are ridiculed. This does not encourage people to enjoy the entertainment.

Written By: Bobby on 06/06/04 at 5:36 pm

Well,at least Sherri never revealed her breasts maybe just bra and panties during a match between Luna and Her 11 years ago.Sherri was too old to do such a thing back then. ???

I think Sherri Martel (real name: Sherri Russel) was in her mid 30s (born 1958) around that time, Howard. I think she put a bit of weight on. Still, a bra and panties match with Sherri involved IMO would still be quite an atractive proposition.  :D

Written By: tv on 06/06/04 at 5:45 pm

Celebs I can't stand:

Jennifer Lopez-Ok you got married again.
Britney Spears(overexposure)
Jessica Simpson( Idon't understand whats so good about her?)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/06/04 at 8:27 pm

Celebs I can't stand:

Britney Spears(overexposure)
Jessica Simpson( Idon't understand whats so good about her?)

all three are massively OVERRATED!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/06/04 at 8:33 pm

Rush Limbaugh is a waste of radio airtime......Sean Hannity is a waste of TV cable equipment and $$$$..and so-called faith healer Benny Hinn is a waste of God's time..and a big FAKE!

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/06/04 at 8:46 pm

Rush Limbaugh is a waste of radio airtime......Sean Hannity is a waste of TV cable equipment and $$$$..!

Yes, we get it already. ;)

Written By: Rice_Cube on 06/06/04 at 9:00 pm

Rush Limbaugh is a waste of radio airtime......Sean Hannity is a waste of TV cable equipment and $$$$..and so-called faith healer Benny Hinn is a waste of God's time..and a big FAKE!

Yet they are so highly rated.  I'm not exactly sure why...hmmm  ::)

Written By: Jessica on 06/06/04 at 9:04 pm

Celebs I can't stand:

He got divorced and married to J Ho awfully fast. One wonders if she has a bun in the oven....

Written By: AL-B on 06/06/04 at 9:20 pm

Benny Hinn? Isn't he the fat British guy who slaps the little bald guy on the head and gets chased around by women in their underwear?

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/06/04 at 10:05 pm

Benny Hinn? Isn't he the fat British guy who slaps the little bald guy on the head and gets chased around by women in their underwear?

nooo, you're thinking of Benny Hill.  (funny show though. :))

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/06/04 at 10:42 pm

Jane Leeves of Frasier was a former member of "Benny's Beauties".

But back on topic now. Reverend Al Sharpton and William L. Peterson of CSI.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/06/04 at 11:28 pm

He got divorced and married to J Ho awfully fast. One wonders if she has a bun in the oven....

If she does, then Marc Anthony would be wise to DEMAND a paternity DNA test in addition to the normal STD scan that one would need given her, ahem, "history".  ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/06/04 at 11:45 pm

I looked into this a little, Lyricboy not actually knowing Sammartino was not inducted into the WWF Hall of Fame. I know he is a legend but have only seen him fight once and that was in the battle royal at Wrestlemania 2 (he didn't do bad either). This website conveyed what I suspected:

http://www.wrestlingmuseum.com/pages/bios/halloffame/brunobio.html

Bobby,

When I was growing up in Pittsburgh in the 1960's, Bruno Sammartino simply WAS Studio Wrestling (as they called it back then).  Everybody and everything else were merely window dressing.  Any match that did not include Bruno was simply a way to kill time until the REAL fight started.

When anyone got in the ring with Bruno, you knew he was going to kick butt.  The only things left open for question were how he would do it, and how long it would take him.  ???

Bruno was a giant back then.  Bigger than Tiger Woods today.  Roughly equivalent to Michael Jordan of the 1990's.  He was always cast as the good guy, and conducted himself as a gentleman, being grateful for the opportunity that his adopted America provided for him.  The heavily ethnic people of Pittsburgh ate his story up, especially in the very large Italian areas.  :)

I can tell you this.  Whenever the time comes for Bruno Sammartino to pass away, in Pittsburgh it will be a FAR bigger deal than the death of Ronald Reagan.  And I do not mean that as a "diss" to Reagan, but rather as an assessment of Bruno's stature as a self-made man who achieved the American Dream.

Bruno = Wrestling.  Always will.

8)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/07/04 at 12:15 am

If you like Benny Hinn, You'd love Peter Popov.  His "faith heasing" scheme was busted wide open back in the the '80s.  He was proved a total fraud...and yet, he's still doing his thing!

Written By: Howard on 06/07/04 at 8:21 pm

The problem with some wrestling messageboards is they involve a lot of people who don't even realise there was such a thing as wrestling before the WWE 'Attitude' era (about 1998 onwards). I was involved with a wrestling messageboard a little while ago but the long established members showed a hatred towards Marks (a term that describes people who believe wrestling is real - Yep! There are some out there). But by showing this 'Ignorant Vs Smart-arses' attitude, the people who are ignorant never get a chance to view the whole thing in it's proper perspective and are ridiculed. This does not encourage people to enjoy the entertainment.

I'm on a wrestling messageboard myself.Been on it for 3 1/2 years. :D

Howard

Written By: Howard on 06/07/04 at 8:22 pm

I think Sherri Martel (real name: Sherri Russel) was in her mid 30s (born 1958) around that time, Howard. I think she put a bit of weight on. Still, a bra and panties match with Sherri involved IMO would still be quite an atractive proposition.  :D

I think WWF could use her now.What do you think,Bob?

Howard

Written By: AL-B on 06/07/04 at 9:11 pm

nooo, you're thinking of Benny Hill.  (funny show though. :))
I know, I was just making a joke.  ;)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/08/04 at 4:26 pm

Howard

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/08/04 at 4:28 pm

How about FABULOUS MOOLAH...A tough gal inside the ring,a refined lady in private....

Written By: Howard on 06/08/04 at 5:12 pm

How about FABULOUS MOOLAH...A tough gal inside the ring,a refined lady in private....

But I can't stand Mae Young. :P

Howard

Written By: MasterSplinter on 06/08/04 at 7:17 pm

I cannot stand
O.J. Simpson, he is a real Scumbag, he literally got away with Murder, he is a sociopath.

I know someone who really, cannot stand William Shatner, I don't know why, I guess he thinks Shatner is a "Ham"

Written By: AL-B on 06/08/04 at 7:19 pm

Only one makes my list:  J-Ho.

Rarely in the history of man has a person shown such callous disregard for the sanctity1 of marriage (hers or anybody else's) or common decency or decorum.  Jumping from bed to bed regardless of whether she or her latest partner in crime is married or not.  NASTY.

Her idea of monogamy is "Well what do you expect?  I only slept with one man... THIS MORNING".  >:(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:

1OK, OK.  Elizabeth Taylor, Madonna, the entire Kennedy family, Warren Beatty, and Hugh Hefner also have shown little/no regard for marriage or decency, but play with me here, OK?  :P
I think Larry King also belongs in the Marriage Hall of Shame. This creep's been married what...8-9 times??? I would've LOVED to have been there when he proposed to his last wife:

Larry King:   Darling, will you marry me?
Bimbo:   But Larry, you've been married 7 times already...
Larry King:   But baby, you're the one I've been waiting for all my life! I just know it'll work out for sure this time!
Bimbo:   Well, all right...

Are these people delusional or what?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/08/04 at 7:29 pm

I cannot stand
O.J. Simpson, he is a real Scumbag, he literally got away with Murder, he is a sociopath.

I know someone who really, cannot stand William Shatner, I don't know why, I guess he thinks Shatner is a "Ham"
Football player RAY LEWIS is a piece of trash. He got away with MURDER like that other worthless piece of rubbish,O.J. Simpson! And Allan Iverson(NBA-76ers)is no prize either. And someone should deflate the HUMONGOUS ego of one BARRY LAMAR BONDS before he becomes another black eye for baseball!

Written By: My name is Kenny on 06/09/04 at 12:31 am

I didn't think I could hate the band Jet any more, but then I read some of the lead singer's interviews.  For God's mercy, someone please kill this band.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/09/04 at 2:56 am

Marilyn Manson.....his Satanism may be 'just a gimmick' to some people.....but that STILL does not excuse his music...or his sicko self!

Written By: Bobby on 06/09/04 at 4:42 am

They could certainly use her experience, Howard. A lot of women are just there to keep Bubba and his pals looking at the ring.  ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/09/04 at 9:26 am

He is a scumbag, but he didn't get away with murder. He had to pay the surviving Goldmans and Browns for wrongful death.
I cannot stand

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/09/04 at 10:27 am

He is a scumbag, but he didn't get away with murder. He had to pay the surviving Goldmans and Browns for wrongful death.

Actually, no.

By the time of the lawsuit, he had spent his entire wad on lawyers fees.  All he had left was his NFL pension.

When his house in Brentwood was auctioned off, only a small amount went to the Goldman/Brown families, again due to lawyer fees and what not.

Since he is a resident of Florida, and in Florida you can not seize somebody's pension or home, he ended up paying almost nothing to the Goldmans or Browns.  :-\\

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/09/04 at 11:11 am

I do feel for the Goldmans and Browns for their losses. However, the 2nd trial was a case of double jeopardy as was the second Rodney King police brutality trial. So neither of those should count, IMHO. :-\\

Actually, no.

By the time of the lawsuit, he had spent his entire wad on lawyers fees.  All he had left was his NFL pension.

When his house in Brentwood was auctioned off, only a small amount went to the Goldman/Brown families, again due to lawyer fees and what not.

Since he is a resident of Florida, and in Florida you can not seize somebody's pension or home, he ended up paying almost nothing to the Goldmans or Browns.   :-\\

Written By: Howard on 06/09/04 at 7:22 pm

They could certainly use her experience, Howard. A lot of women are just there to keep Bubba and his pals looking at the ring.  ;D

Sherri could be used as a commentator.

Howard

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/09/04 at 7:59 pm

I cannot stand

O.J.'s sort of a given, isn't he?  I wouldn't expect you to say, "O.J.'s a great guy, he didn't kill anybody, not O.J., he wouldn't hurt a fly..."
Yes, and Shatner is an awful parody of himself, but that's been true for 25 years!

I'm not a Marilyn Manson fan, myself, but when I've heard him talk, he is articulate and thoughtful.  The act is just that, a schtick, a routine.  His fans know it, just like Alice Cooper's fans knew it.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/10/04 at 12:31 am

O.J.'s sort of a given, isn't he?  I wouldn't expect you to say, "O.J.'s a great guy, he didn't kill anybody, not O.J., he wouldn't hurt a fly..."
Yes, and Shatner is an awful parody of himself, but that's been true for 25 years!

I'm not a Marilyn Manson fan, myself, but when I've heard him talk, he is articulate and thoughtful.  The act is just that, a schtick, a routine.  His fans know it, just like Alice Cooper's fans knew it.
OJ's lawyer JOHNNIE COCHRAN is a scumbag too...a moneygrabbing greedy scumbag lawyer...

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/10/04 at 1:33 pm

Alan Dershowitz (a real scumbag)

OJ's lawyer JOHNNIE COCHRAN is a scumbag too...a moneygrabbing greedy scumbag lawyer...

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/10/04 at 7:33 pm

Alan Dershowitz (a real scumbag)

Don't forget F. Lee Bailey too.  ???

Written By: moonbaby345 on 06/11/04 at 2:15 am

Kathy Griffin or Griffith-so annyoing
Joan Rivers
Howard Stern-what a jerk

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/11/04 at 2:24 am

Kathy Griffin

I agree with that.

I cannot stand her.  She makes me cringe when I see or hear her.  When she starts rambling, I want to slap her and tell her to shut the....up!

Written By: moonbaby345 on 06/11/04 at 2:36 am

I agree with that.

I cannot stand her.  She makes me cringe when I see or hear her.  When she starts rambling, I want to slap her and tell her to shut the....up!

LOL.Same here.

Written By: pennsygirl on 06/11/04 at 6:27 am

Kelly Ripa & Regis Philbin.  I find them both so annoying and pompous that I can't stand them.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/11/04 at 7:03 am

Kelly Ripa & Regis Philbin.  I find them both so annoying and pompous that I can't stand them.

True, but Kelly Ripa is stacked.

Gotta give her props for that.  ;)

Written By: alana on 06/15/04 at 5:39 pm

MY TOP HATED CELEBS:

Orlando Bloom: IS HE ALL THAT F****** SPECIAL?!! GIVE ME A GODDAMN BREAK! ROLAND ORZABAL IS FAR MORE F****** GOOD LOOKING AND TALENTED! Sorry Alysha! (from one of my classes)

Jennifer Lopez: A.K.A: Jenny Big-Ass from the frickin' block, She is another example of Who-is-idolized-but-is-not-that-special and she hops from man to man! God! Every man she's with is like the sankes and ladders board game only in her view!!!

Beyonce': I hate her too!! I don't buy her religiousness (I am not) and how she dresses! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/15/04 at 5:42 pm

Beyonce': I hate her too!! I don't buy her religiousness (I am not) and how she dresses! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Gotta agree with you on that one.  I don't know of any "shy and religious" people who run around shaking their booty and flopping their boobs all over national TV.

Written By: alana on 06/15/04 at 5:48 pm

Thanx Lyricboy! I am 12 and hate these celebs so fudgein much! I think I will stick to Roland Orzabal and Robert Smith (Even though he likes Jennifer "Ho-ass" from the damn block)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/15/04 at 6:31 pm

Mariah Carey is way overrated,both as a singer and actress(actually she can't act worth a damn!)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/15/04 at 6:35 pm

Michael MooreBORE is a waste of cameras and film!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/15/04 at 6:38 pm

Dr.Phil who thinks he's the only decent therapist because Oprah Winfrey thinks he is!!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/15/04 at 6:42 pm

the announcers for NASCAR on NBC/TNT...especially Benny Parsons and Wally Dallenbach!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/15/04 at 9:06 pm

Ira Glass and David Sedaris are two young commentators/satirists heavily courted by National Public Radio.  Aside from having similarly obnoxious voices, think Arnold Horshack, they also have very similar persuasions and manners, and are just incredibly
ANNOYING!!!!

Glass hosts the syndicated NPR program This American Life (This annoying Life, I call it), and Sedaris writes various short stories and monolgoues, and is a frequent guest on Glass's program, find out more about Sedaris here, if you dare!
http://home.pacifier.com/~paddockt/sedaris.html

Written By: IWannaBeAGoonie on 06/16/04 at 12:45 am

Aye, where do I start...

Well, I can't stand Britney Spears because I just think she's horrible.  Her music is okay, but I cannot stand the way she preaches her beliefs and then acts, and dresses, like a total tramp.  WHILE she's marketing to young girls with her darn dolls and so forth.  >:(

J-Lo.  She just annoys me.  She's okay, I guess--but I just can't see the "big deal" about her.  Except that she marries every Tom Dick and Harry.  I was so glad when "Bennifer' broke up!  I thought, 'Hey, maybe Ben grew a brain after all'   ;)

I don't like George Clooney.  I'm sorry, but I just don't.  He's always got this little "smirk" on his face, no matter what the situation.  He bores me, and I just don't think he's as hot as everybody makes him out to be.  I did enjoy him on 'The Facts of Life' a million years ago, though.  :-\\

Hilary Duff.  And that's mean of me, because it's not really her I don't like.  It's all the people that put her on EVERY magazine cover, EVERY channel, EVERYWHERE.  I swear I feel like upchucking every time I hear her name anymore.   :P

Oprah Winfrey.  She is, in MY opinion, overrated and uninteresting.  I think she's racist and I HATE the way she badmouths so called "bad parents"  ("You should never spank a child!" no matter what happens!  That is CHILD ABUSE!")  Now, by NO means do I encourage beating a child half to death.  I understand some people think it's a horrible way to raise a child.  And though I disagree, I respect their right to feel that way.  But to be preached at by a woman that has no kids of her own?  Give me a break.
Course,  I hate her from way back when she was dieting and was trying to reach this "goal" of a certain pair of jeans.  She got there, and I do congratulate her for that--but before you know it, she'd gained it all back again.  Trust me, I KNOW that's how it works a lot of times.  But to make such a big deal out of it for nothing?  I just don't ge it.  Plus I am so sick of seeing her picture with her doing the whole 'thumbs up' thing..WHAT is she giving the thumbs up for?? 

Kathie Lee Gifford.  She annoys me only because I remember a hundred years ago when TV Guide or something was giving away a "people's choice" award thing, and since she was in the running, she was on TV begging people to "vote for me!!!!"  I mean, how arrogant can you get?

Mariah Carey.  Also arrogant and annoying to me.  I also hold it against her because when she first came out, some stupid reporter asked her what race she was.  She answered "Tan" with that coy little smile.  Oh yeah, you're adorable Mariah.  :P
Why wouldn't she just say that she was bi-racial? Half black and half white?  I mean, sure, it was a pointless and rude thing to ask in the first place I suppose--but her answer just came across to me like she was ashamed of her ethnicity.   :-\\

Okay I've complained long enough. I do hold grudges a long time, don't I?  LOL!  I'll stop now.  But believe me, there are loads more!  LOL!  ;)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/16/04 at 3:10 am

I don't understand why some folks who are NASCAR fans don't like Tony Stewart......is it because he is un-PC(politically correct)...I see Tony Stewart the HUMAN BEING,not only Tony Stewart the NASCAR driver! BTW,I wonder why people ask famous people for an autograph when the famous person is at a restaurant...or attempting to have fun with friends and/or their families...just because'oh they're famous' does not mean they aren't entitled to downtime with friends and family!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/16/04 at 3:15 am

Oprah Winfrey.  She is, in MY opinion, overrated and uninteresting.  I think she's racist and I HATE the way she badmouths so called "bad parents"  ("You should never spank a child!" no matter what happens!  That is CHILD ABUSE!")  Now, by NO means do I encourage beating a child half to death.  I understand some people think it's a horrible way to raise a child.  And though I disagree, I respect their right to feel that way.  But to be preached at by a woman that has no kids of her own?  Give me a break.
Course,  I hate her from way back when she was dieting and was trying to reach this "goal" of a certain pair of jeans.  She got there, and I do congratulate her for that--but before you know it, she'd gained it all back again.  Trust me, I KNOW that's how it works a lot of times.  But to make such a big deal out of it for nothing?  I just don't ge it.  Plus I am so sick of seeing her picture with her doing the whole 'thumbs up' thing..WHAT is she giving the thumbs up for?? 

Yeah, she's annoying, but not as bad as Dr. Phil and Dr. Laura!  The two of them should be exiled  to the farthest reaches of the south Pacific!

Written By: Mangoo on 06/16/04 at 10:28 am

I cant stand Will Smith everytime he does an interview or on some award show he always "so happy" and "has to act ghetto" to show off.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/16/04 at 10:53 am

Ryan Seacrest comes to mind.

Haven't he and his agents ever heard of OVEREXPOSURE?  Or is he basically planning to max out now, and not worry about the repurcussions?  ???

Written By: IWannaBeAGoonie on 06/16/04 at 2:30 pm

Yeah, she's annoying, but not as bad as Dr. Phil and Dr. Laura!  The two of them should be exiled  to the farthest reaches of the south Pacific!

You know, I've never watched  Dr. Phil---but I do recall him going off on Dateline or somewhere like that once about the "proper way to raise a child"...that just irks me no matter WHO it is!  At least he has kids.  :-\\

But I've never heard (or seen) Dr. Laura.  I'll just have to take your word on it!   :D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/16/04 at 4:37 pm

You know, I've never watched  Dr. Phil---but I do recall him going off on Dateline or somewhere like that once about the "proper way to raise a child"...that just irks me no matter WHO it is!  At least he has kids.  :-\\

But I've never heard (or seen) Dr. Laura.  I'll just have to take your word on it!   :D

Sometimes you see her as a guest on FOX News, but mostly she's on the AM dial with a hugely syndicated call-in advice show.  She's an obnoxious reactioray, a moralist prude, and a public scold.  She threw a hissy fit a few years ago about the trend of NOT circumsizing Jewish babies.  Lately she's been on a kick of advising women in The Proper Care and Feeding of Men, the title of her book.  It's all about how women must cook, clean, submit, and put-out for their men at all times.
Several years ago, someone got a hold of some nudes snapped of her back in the '60s.  They've been widely circulated on the web!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/16/04 at 5:58 pm

Sometimes you see her as a guest on FOX News, but mostly she's on the AM dial with a hugely syndicated call-in advice show.  She's an obnoxious reactioray, a moralist prude, and a public scold.  She threw a hissy fit a few years ago about the trend of NOT circumsizing Jewish babies.  Lately she's been on a kick of advising women in The Proper Care and Feeding of Men, the title of her book.  It's all about how women must cook, clean, submit, and put-out for their men at all times.
Several years ago, someone got a hold of some nudes snapped of her back in the '60s.  They've been widely circulated on the web!
It sounds like she wants to send womanhood back to the Victorian Era...or maybe even the Stone Age! Makes me wonder,does Dr. Laura practice what she preaches?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/16/04 at 6:06 pm

Both the Reverend Al Sharpton and Islamic leader Louis Farrakhan are NUTCASES,IMO! With both of them talking about how'white America' wants to eliminate people of color.....especially Farrakhan blaming the Jews!?!

Written By: Harmonica on 06/16/04 at 6:18 pm

lol Dr. Phil, how can you not love the guy?

Dr. Phil: "I've been divorced more times than I can count on one hand, I don't know a Thang about women and I am a controlling egotistical son of a (B)itch. Now listen to me carefully as I tell you how horrible of a husband you are, and how to be the perfect husband.

Dr. Phil: "My own son neglects me and told me the other day he's just asoon that I'd get out of his life for good............Now where did I put my book........no not that one......Oh here it is 'How to perfectly raise a child so he'll appreciate you' ".

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/16/04 at 6:24 pm

It sounds like she wants to send womanhood back to the Victorian Era...or maybe even the Stone Age! Makes me wonder,does Dr. Laura practice what she preaches?

I haven't read her books, but I'll bet she's not really saying women should be barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen.  What she does, though, is court the righ-wing media, who are constantly harping on how the feminists(ie. Gloria Steinem, Betty Friedan) are wrong, wrong, wrong.  This goes back to Phyllis Schlafly and her Eagle Forum. 

Both the Reverend Al Sharpton and Islamic leader Louis Farrakhan are NUTCASES,IMO! With both of them talking about how'white America' wants to eliminate people of color.....especially Farrakhan blaming the Jews!?!
Farrakhan's a whole different level of creepiness from Al Sharpton.  I think Farrakhan is a hatemonger and has a lot of blood on his hands. 
I actually agree with a lot of Sharpton's analyses on class and race in America.  However, he really hurts his case with anti-semitic allusions and general buffoonery.  A guy like Sharpton is going to be relentlessly torn down by the right-wing media, but Big Al gives them waaay too much ammo!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/16/04 at 8:28 pm

Anyone in N'Sync STINK!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/16/04 at 8:32 pm

Whitney'POTHEAD' Houston and that pathetic partner of hers, Bobby 'LOSER' Brown!Why...they both shot their careers to hell...and they WHINE about it..They made their bed,they should shut up and lie in it!!

Written By: PoPCultureGirl on 06/16/04 at 9:09 pm

I can stand him more than his wife, though ;)

I CANNOT stand Jada Pinkett Smith. ;D

Written By: PoPCultureGirl on 06/16/04 at 9:16 pm

She always has this smug look on her face that makes me want to slap it ;D

Exactly!  What a b!tch! ;D

Written By: Stompgal on 06/17/04 at 3:16 am

I absolutely can't stand the Cheeky Girls. Aargh! They get on my nerves!

Written By: Bobby on 06/17/04 at 3:36 am

I absolutely can't stand the Cheeky Girls. Aargh! They get on my nerves!

I think they need a good meal as well.  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/17/04 at 8:20 am

I think that most "mainstream" Islamic leaders have repudiated Farrahan and his "brand" of Islam which is considered heretical.  Apparently there are lots of basic practices to the Islamic religion which the Nation of Islam does not follow.  Malcolm X discovered this problem when he did his pilgrimage to Mecca, and when he came back, he started to worship in a more "Orthodox" Islamic fashion.

All that said, and for all the hate and trash-talk that Farrakhan and his cronies have put out there, the NOI has also served to get LOTS of people off of drugs and back onto the straight-and-narrow. (Malcolm X was an example of that, at least until NOI members assassinated him)

You should drive past the Chicago Headquarters of Farrakhan.  It is basically a fenced-in compound on the South Side.  Not an area of town that you want to be walking in, even in broad daylight.  Police sirens going off all hours of the day.

It's just down the street from The Moo and Oink, an excellent store for soul food.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/17/04 at 8:26 am

Whitney'POTHEAD' Houston and that pathetic partner of hers, Bobby 'LOSER' Brown!Why...they both shot their careers to hell...and they WHINE about it..They made their bed,they should shut up and lie in it!!

I don't care much for the two of them either, but the media never asks me if I want to hear about their dysfunctional personal lives.  The other day Bobby Brown's child support payments were a news items.  Heck, a lot of parents have bad relationships and drug problems.  The fact that Bobby and Whitney are a couple of has-beens doesn't make their messed up lives newsworthy.

Here's a guy who I can't stand.  James Lipton of Inside the Actors Studio.  I don't know if he's a bona-fide celebrity, but he's all about celebrities.  I don't know why he's so repugnant to me, I think it's something to do with satan possessing him and staring at ME personally through the TV screen!
:o

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/17/04 at 8:31 am

All that said, and for all the hate and trash-talk that Farrakhan and his cronies have put out there, the NOI has also served to get LOTS of people off of drugs and back onto the straight-and-narrow. (Malcolm X was an example of that, at least until NOI members assassinated him)

This is true.  NOI also did their best to force drug dealers out of poor neighborhoods when the cops failed to do so.  Unfortunately, there were more drugs and more dealers than the NOI could possibly handle.

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/17/04 at 9:30 am

Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Shut UP! ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/17/04 at 11:25 am

Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Shut UP! ::)

The Olsen Twins, Mary Kate & Ashley, what's up widdat? Why does anybody care?

I always hated Julia Roberts, 'coz of "Pretty Woman," which gave millions of impressionable minds the wrong idea about the oldes profession.  I used to hate Kiefer Southerland, but not for a good reason.  My ex-girlfriend had a big crush on him when we were going out.  She'd always coo over him, which bugged me.  Sean Young...well, I don't think anybody can stand Sean Young.  I despise Sam Donaldson because he's a hideous specimen of humanity, Larry King because he has a prime time hour all to himself and he wastes it on celebrity dopes, Barbara "Babs" Streisand for being the biggest Malibu mansion hypocrite.  Please, Babs, don't help.  We liberals need you like a sharp stick in the eye.  Same for you, Susan Saranwrap, and Tim Robbins.
:P

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/17/04 at 12:38 pm

And us conservatives and (moderates) could do without Charleton "Moses Got A Gun" Heston and the same with Ahnnold. ::)

The Olsen Twins, Mary Kate & Ashley, what's up widdat? Why does anybody care?

I always hated Julia Roberts, 'coz of "Pretty Woman," which gave millions of impressionable minds the wrong idea about the oldes profession.  I used to hate Kiefer Southerland, but not for a good reason.  My ex-girlfriend had a big crush on him when we were going out.  She'd always coo over him, which bugged me.  Sean Young...well, I don't think anybody can stand Sean Young.  I despise Sam Donaldson because he's a hideous specimen of humanity, Larry King because he has a prime time hour all to himself and he wastes it on celebrity dopes, Barbara "Babs" Streisand for being the biggest Malibu mansion hypocrite.  Please, Babs, don't help.  We liberals need you like a sharp stick in the eye.  Same for you, Susan Saranwrap, and Tim Robbins.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/17/04 at 1:29 pm

Once, when my friend and I were going downtown to go clubbing (we, were 21 of course ;)) we got lost and ended up (god knows how) down there at about 10 pm (after driving through Cabrini & Robert Taylor).  Talk about being scared sh!tless!!!

I've read a lot about these former housing projects.  Cabrini & Robert Taylor are the most infamous, but there were many other developments in the Chicago area.  Stateway Gardens was actually the most desperately wretched, as far as I know.  I guess they're trying to make the housing more integrated these days, but I haven't heard much about it so far.
All cities built these kinds of housing projects from the 1940s through the 1960s, but Chicago's earned the most infamy.

Written By: woops on 06/17/04 at 4:31 pm

Michael Eisner, Ted Turner, and  Viacom (don't know who runs it).  :P

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/17/04 at 5:58 pm

Pat Buchanan....I dread an extreme right-winger and holy roller like him getting in the White House!! And DAVID DUKEPUKE,the founder of the NAAWP(national association for the advancement of white people).....just a white supremacist IDIOT.

Written By: Howard on 06/17/04 at 6:55 pm

Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Shut UP!

I'd wish they'd stop with these Simple Life episodes. >:(

Howard

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/17/04 at 7:11 pm

Remember, Pat wanted "Al Gore" to get some of his votes in Florida because some guys voted for both on the same ballot. But I agree on David Duke. Idiots like him give conservatism a bad name. >:(
Pat Buchanan....I dread an extreme right-winger and holy roller like him getting in the White House!! And DAVID DUKEPUKE,the founder of the NAAWP(national association for the advancement of white people).....just a white supremacist IDIOT.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/17/04 at 7:26 pm

Once, when my friend and I were going downtown to go clubbing (we, were 21 of course ;)) we got lost and ended up (god knows how) down there at about 10 pm (after driving through Cabrini & Robert Taylor).  Talk about being scared sh!tless!!!

Oh, but Moo and Oink has the best ribs around.  A friend of mine drives down there about once a month and picks up a bunch.  Their commercials could use some work, though ;D

Back in my hometown in Pennsylvania, me and my brothers used to have a ghetto pass... were about the only white kids that could walk in the ghetto area without getting hassled.  8)

But I'd NEVER get caught down by the Moo and Oink in Chicago at 10:00 pm.  :o

Written By: PoPCultureGirl on 06/30/04 at 3:29 pm

Kathie Lee Gifford - she is one of the most annoying human beings on the planet.  Thank goodness she's dissapeared from the media.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/01/04 at 5:56 am

The COCAINE couple-Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/02/04 at 12:43 am

As far as physical conditions of the buildings go, you might be right on Stateway Gardens.  Robert Taylor, however, has a basis for being one of the most "infamous" CHA housing projects, though, as it is (was) the largest in the country (something like 16000 units), making it the largest concentration of crime/poverty in the US.
Even Atlantic City has 'em....Stanley Holmes Village..Shore Park...Virginia Courts. All infamous for drug trafficking and violent crime. It's just that the city fathers try to sweep it under the rug,and conspire with the casinos to keep it there.

Written By: Thunderbird42008 on 07/14/04 at 9:01 pm

Paris Hilton

and Jessica Simpson, shes hot but to stupid

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/14/04 at 9:20 pm

Even Atlantic City has 'em....Stanley Holmes Village..Shore Park...Virginia Courts. All infamous for drug trafficking and violent crime. It's just that the city fathers try to sweep it under the rug,and conspire with the casinos to keep it there.
The reason I say this is that I used to live in that part of Atlantic City....and what I saw in that area....drug dealers  muggings.....hearing guns go off on my street....made me hightail it out of that area...the area in question was the Atlantic City INLET during the 1980's.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/14/04 at 9:26 pm

Why do some people dislike Dale Earnhardt Jr.....besides his being a NASCAR driver? He's not like his dad,as far as on-track behavior goes..he seems like a decent guy,he's also got a sense of humor...what's not to like about the guy?

Written By: Kyle on 08/03/04 at 7:43 pm

Britney Spears: She used to be the "big thing" back in 2000, but not anymore.  Her music s&^$ks, she can't sing, and she shows off parts of the body that shouldn't be showned on TV too much.  Outrageous (2004) dosen't have an talent, and he Everytime (2004); fire her, hire Céline.  She can actually sing.

Operah...For geeks!

Avril Lavigne  She uses lots of swear words in her music, and she believes in the devil.  No kidding!

Jessica Simpson  Even though she has a beautiful voice, I still don't like her.  I think Ashlee is much better.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 08/04/04 at 8:00 pm

>:( Ricki Lake...just one of a number of idiotic talk-show hosts that are really PATHETIC!!

Noel and Liam Gallagher of Oasis....can't they learn to GET ALONG!?!

William Hung......He lost on AMERICAN IDOL for one reason....HE CAN'T SING,PERIOD!!

Michael Jackson...plastic surgery addict and creepy PEDOPHILE!! >:(

Written By: Bobby on 08/05/04 at 7:03 pm

>:( Ricki Lake...just one of a number of idiotic talk-show hosts that are really PATHETIC!!

You will hate the British attempts at talk show hosting (usually creeping onto the TV screens in the late morning). There was Vannessa Feltz, Esther Rantzen,Trisha and Robert Kilroy Silk until he got himself sacked. All are pretty vacuous. I didn't mind watching Ricki at one time because at least she had enthusiasm and didn't appear to patronize the audience.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 08/05/04 at 9:34 pm

Noel and Liam Gallagher of Oasis....can't they learn to GET ALONG!?!

William Hung......He lost on AMERICAN IDOL for one reason....HE CAN'T SING,PERIOD!!

Michael Jackson...plastic surgery addict and creepy PEDOPHILE!! >:(
add to my list Dr. Phil....The man who thinks he has all the answers!

Written By: Koop on 08/05/04 at 10:56 pm

Ryan Seacrest annoys the heck outta me.  I can't explain why, he just does.

Written By: blackdog on 08/07/04 at 3:36 am

Has anyone here mentioned Katie Couric?  She can be rather annoying & phony (IMO)  a lot of the time. 

She doesn't appear to be a professional journalist but then neither are many of those morning talk show "journalists."

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/07/04 at 9:25 am

Nelly Furtado.  Every time she is interviewed it is "I am Portuguess this" and "I am Portuguese that" and "This next song is Potuguese".  Seems to me if she has to keep cramming this down peoples throats she does not have much else to talk about.

Nothing against the Portuguese at all, but Nelly, you are a CANADIAN!  How about some "I am a Canadian this" and "I am a Canadian that" jive? Your parents left Portugal because Canada offered a better life!

Written By: Bobby on 08/07/04 at 6:56 pm

Graham Norton does my head in. His shrill voice, overexaggerated gestures, lousy innuendos and verbal manner are all a recipe for a headache - it's such a pity the girlfriend watches him.  :-\\

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/08/04 at 3:22 am

Wow, three more I agree with mentioned in the last few posts:

Dr. Phil
Graham Norton
Nelly Furtado

All those neurotic women going on  Oprah asking Dr. Phil to help them, it's just pitiful, and of course he thinks he's all poignant and tough love with his inane cliches...
I was thinking of a parody of Duran Duran, "Girls on Phil" but haven't thought of any lyrics for it!

Graham Norton, I said my bit about him, but most people on Comedy Central are annoying as all-get-out!

I don't know if I can't stand Nelly herself, but I sure did hate hearing that song all the time,
"I'm like a bird, I don't know where I'm going, I don't know where my home is..."  Now, I've never seen a bird with those problems, unless he hit my windshield first.  Birds are generally pretty squared away about that stuff!
("I'm like a turd..." I used to sing)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 08/08/04 at 9:24 am

I find Anne Robinson very annoying...she's a nasty game-show host....But it's her tone of voice when she dismisses a contestant that irks the hell outta me! >:(

Written By: Bobby on 08/08/04 at 11:29 am

I feel exactly the same about Outkast, 80sRocked. It dares to be a bit different from the norm.  :)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 08/08/04 at 4:29 pm

Charles Barkley. Annoying as all hell! TNT needs to pink-slip him!

Written By: Bobby on 08/08/04 at 4:47 pm

I find Anne Robinson very annoying...she's a nasty game-show host....But it's her tone of voice when she dismisses a contestant that irks the hell outta me! >:(

She recently had cosmetic surgery - I think it's a waste of her money.  ;D

Written By: blackdog on 08/08/04 at 5:41 pm

Graham Norton does my head in. His shrill voice, overexaggerated gestures, lousy innuendos and verbal manner are all a recipe for a headache - it's such a pity the girlfriend watches him.  :-\\

Who's Graham Norton?   (british"chat" host?   Sorry, I don't have cable...if I did I'd probably be watching it 24 hours a day.  If he's on comedy central I guess he's not just in Britain.)

Written By: Bobby on 08/08/04 at 6:23 pm

Who's Graham Norton?   (british"chat" host?   Sorry, I don't have cable...if I did I'd probably be watching it 24 hours a day.  If he's on comedy central I guess he's not just in Britain.)

He is an Irish chat show host that hosts in America sometimes. He has had at least two series; one called 'So Graham Norton' and the other called 'V Graham Norton'. He had guests on and would often discuss sexually provocative material.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 08/08/04 at 6:57 pm

NFL announcer PAT SUMMERALL puts me to sleep!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 08/08/04 at 7:00 pm

Adam Sandler is a dips**t IMO! His movies are annoying B-grade crap!!

Written By: blackdog on 08/10/04 at 1:48 am

He is an Irish chat show host that hosts in America sometimes. He has had at least two series; one called 'So Graham Norton' and the other called 'V Graham Norton'. He had guests on and would often discuss sexually provocative material.

Thanks Bobby - I'm glad I don't have cable. I have seen him afterall on Leno/Letterman or Craig Killburn promoting his show - no thanks!

Written By: Bobby on 08/10/04 at 5:17 am

Thanks Bobby - I'm glad I don't have cable. I have seen him afterall on Leno/Letterman or Craig Killburn promoting his show - no thanks!

He also had a bit part on the Irish sitcom 'Father Ted' as . . . You guessed it, an annoying, hyperactive priest.  ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 08/10/04 at 5:57 pm

>:( Donald Trump.....he might be in over his head this time! His casinos here in AC are gonna file for bankruptcy...and they are looking to take most of the shares he owns on these casinos..serves that egotist right! >:(

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/10/04 at 8:19 pm

>:( Donald Trump.....he might be in over his head this time! His casinos here in AC are gonna file for bankruptcy...and they are looking to take most of the shares he owns on these casinos..serves that egotist right! >:(

I read where his investment in the casinos is only something like 12% of his total wealth.  I think he'll get over this.  :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/11/04 at 1:02 am

THANK YOU! The Donald blows!

Written By: CanuckLegendSkyLowLow on 08/16/04 at 10:20 am

Hollywood...

... I think it needs to sink into the ocean so we can start over again.

Written By: Stompgal on 08/16/04 at 1:10 pm

I can't stand the Cheeky Girls. Aargh!They annoy me a lot!

Written By: Indy Gent on 08/16/04 at 7:59 pm

Who are the Cheeky Girls? Are they like the international counterpart to the Coors Light twins? ???

I can't stand the Cheeky Girls. Aargh!They annoy me a lot!

Written By: SuspiciousMinds on 08/31/04 at 11:30 am

I'd have to go for Jessica Simpson..
Being that I'm 39,I'm not into too many modern day artists,and tend to lean towards the classic rock,country and pop type music, and therefore had no clue who she was up until about a month ago....I kept hearing on my radio station about all the stupid comments she has made,so I decided to check out the her tv show.....All i can say,this girl ain't dealing with a full deck...
Why anyone would want to sit down for an hours worth of entertainment and enjoy that retarded show  is beyond me...

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/31/04 at 12:12 pm

What I can not figure is, "How do you lose money on a casino"?

I mean, the odds are calculated in the casino's favor by a wide margin.

I wonder if somebody is skimming money?  Trump is not a completely stupid person and is knowledgeable about business matters.  Something don;t seem right.  :-\\

Written By: Bobby on 08/31/04 at 4:52 pm

Who are the Cheeky Girls? Are they like the international counterpart to the Coors Light twins? ???

The Cheeky Girls are two Transilvanian twins that came into the Pop Idol auditions for a laugh. They both couldn't sing but made the critics laugh so much, they decided to give them a limited recording contract.

http://www.cheeky-girls.com/

Written By: danootaandme on 09/02/04 at 5:36 pm

Julia Roberts- so manufactured. :-X

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/02/04 at 5:39 pm

Julia Roberts- so manufactured. :-X

I'd still party with her though.  :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/02/04 at 6:34 pm

Ron Silver

If I say anymore, I'll have to take it over to the Political board.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/02/04 at 7:14 pm

Did someone say "politics?"  THIS celebrity makes me wanna

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/wuerg/vomit-smiley-007.gifhttp://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:nOj4tG_4JUgJ:http://www.robertholcomb.com/godubya/blimpie.jpg

Written By: Dagwood on 09/02/04 at 7:30 pm

Did someone say "politics?"  THIS celebrity makes me wanna

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/wuerg/vomit-smiley-007.gifhttp://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:nOj4tG_4JUgJ:http://www.robertholcomb.com/godubya/blimpie.jpg

I agree with you, Mark, but I do have to give him some credit (as hard as it is).  Monday night at the convention, when McCain slammed him he seemed to take it with a sense of humor. 

(ouch, that hurt ;) )

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/02/04 at 8:08 pm

Ron Silver

If I say anymore, I'll have to take it over to the Political board.

Watch what you say.  Howard's Dad knows Ron Silver.

Written By: Howard on 09/02/04 at 8:10 pm

No,he doesn't.He just said he almost came close to saying hello to him.He never even knew that was Ron Silver. ;D

Howard

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/02/04 at 8:28 pm

I liked Ron Silver's portrayal of Alan Dershowitz in the 1990 film "Reversal of Fortune."  That was before I decided I couldn't stand either of them!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/02/04 at 8:51 pm

I agree with you, Mark, but I do have to give him some credit (as hard as it is).  Monday night at the convention, when McCain slammed him he seemed to take it with a sense of humor. 

(ouch, that hurt ;) )
That's true, Dagny...but thanks ;)

Written By: goodsin on 09/04/04 at 11:25 am

Avril Lavigne, Rock Chick... I don't think so... :P

Tony Blair, British Prime Monster... aside from selling the UK down the river & his dubious double-acts with Dubya, he's just got SUCH a punchable face, the smarmy little liar... >:(

J-Lo... "I used to have a little, now I gotta lot- sadly, I'm just talking 'bout my butt". She obviously suffers so badly from the wrokload of being so vain & self-absorbed that she needs an entourage just to carry (& feed) her ego... perhaps she stores her ego in her butt, I'd never considered that before... ;D

I'm sure there's many more, but I don't want to work my anger gland too hard...

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/04/04 at 11:42 am

I'd party with Avril Lavigne.  :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/04/04 at 11:57 pm

Geraldo Rivera
(for being Geraldo Rivera)

Written By: woops on 09/05/04 at 2:50 am

Agree. Even that the fact she isn't familar with David Bowie, Sex Pistols, etc.  :P

I can't stand the band Yellowcard, Hoobastank, and  New Found Glory.

They're the most bland rock bands I've heard. (and sure that there's more)

Written By: Dagwood on 09/05/04 at 9:20 pm

Geraldo Rivera
(for being Geraldo Rivera)

Good one. 

Written By: Bobby on 09/06/04 at 6:33 pm

I watched Jack Dee live at The Apollo tonight and was bitterly dissapointed with Joan Rivers.

She came on stage with a fake dress with a white splodge on it saying Bill Clinton likes to say hello from America (huh?). For about half an hour, she goes through bouts of frenetically gesturing and screwing her face up (not that I think that's advisable considering the amount of ulterations that have been made to it) while talking about 'controversial' topics like gynocologists, female orgasms and lesbians.

She was talking to a London based audience about Rosie O' Donnell and PETA (after saying that she killed her dog).  ???

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/06/04 at 9:59 pm

I watched Jack Dee live at The Apollo tonight and was bitterly dissapointed with Joan Rivers.

She came on stage with a fake dress with a white splodge on it saying Bill Clinton likes to say hello from America (huh?). For about half an hour, she goes through bouts of frenetically gesturing and screwing her face up (not that I think that's advisable considering the amount of ulterations that have been made to it) while talking about 'controversial' topics like gynocologists, female orgasms and lesbians.

She was talking to a London based audience about Rosie O' Donnell and PETA (after saying that she killed her dog).  ???

Oh, there's another one I can't stand, Rosie!

Written By: goodsin on 09/07/04 at 3:08 am

I saw that show too, Bob. I'm not quite sure if Joan really "hit the mark" with the audience, I think half of them were laughing out of politeness, and 'cos they paid to be there! Whilst I realise Joan isn't above mocking herself, I found it a bit 'rich' when she made several jokes disparaging people who'd had too much cosmetic surgery...

Written By: Bobby on 09/07/04 at 4:35 am

I saw that show too, Bob. I'm not quite sure if Joan really "hit the mark" with the audience, I think half of them were laughing out of politeness, and 'cos they paid to be there! Whilst I realise Joan isn't above mocking herself, I found it a bit 'rich' when she made several jokes disparaging people who'd had too much cosmetic surgery...

LOL. I felt the same. She didn't really adapt her act for the English crowd and decided to use Americanisms that no one over here would have got. In fact, I'm not even sure she did any kind of British research. You are right about the cosmetic surgery jokes. She should take a bit part in Lord of the Rings or something. She looks like an elf!

Peter Kay said it best, 'You can't polish a turd'.  ;D

Written By: rosielittle on 09/07/04 at 2:18 pm

ANDY McDOWELL is the worst actress to ever hit the scene.  :P
And while Im at it, who told CHARLEZE THERON that if you make yourself ugly for a role,  >:(
people will call it good acting, even if you rely on the same emotion throughout the film? :\'(
I also don't like Sam Rockwell. He is so annoying to watch on screen... not believable, and too hyper. :o
And I agree, Jessica Simson and Avril Levine really suck, so much that it's hard to believe that they made it this far. Yuck.
Jessica is a lot worse than (underage drinker) Avril.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/12/04 at 12:57 am

Lars ' I have mucho $$$$$$$$$$$$ and I whine about people doing free downloads'Ulrich....a sorry excuse for a drummer..A really cool drummer....the late KEITH MOON...his sound is unmistakable...and influenced many others such  as the late JOHN BONHAM....

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/12/04 at 1:18 am

Jeff Gordon....such a BORING Nextel Cup driver...I like my racing a little edgy...Jeff is too Hollywood-metrosexual-pretty boy. Give me Tony Stewart or Dale Earnhardt Jr anytime

Written By: Miss PIXIE on 03/08/06 at 10:08 am

Tom Cruise, ever since he done that pathetic jump onto the couch with Oprah Winfrey I've wanted him sent to Outer Space.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/08/06 at 10:18 am

Anna Nicole Smith.

Seen the new Trim Spa ads?  They are scary!  ::)  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 03/08/06 at 10:31 am

Tom Green ... ever since he made Freddy Got Fingered.  I wanna gouge out my eyes after watching that piece of crap

Written By: Schillingfan on 03/08/06 at 12:28 pm

The Cheeky Girls are two Transilvanian twins that came into the Pop Idol auditions for a laugh. They both couldn't sing but made the critics laugh so much, they decided to give them a limited recording contract.

http://www.cheeky-girls.com/

They're actually from Romania

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/08/06 at 12:32 pm

Tony Blair, British Prime Monster... aside from selling the UK down the river & his dubious double-acts with Dubya, he's just got SUCH a punchable face, the smarmy little liar... >:(

J-Lo... "I used to have a little, now I gotta lot- sadly, I'm just talking 'bout my butt". She obviously suffers so badly from the wrokload of being so vain & self-absorbed that she needs an entourage just to carry (& feed) her ego... perhaps she stores her ego in her butt, I'd never considered that before... ;D

I'm sure there's many more, but I don't want to work my anger gland too hard...

OUCH!! with the Blair remark. Agree with freaky J Lo tho' she could store pretty much anything up her huge arse.

Tom Cruise makes me almost nauseous.

Written By: Schillingfan on 03/08/06 at 12:49 pm

Lindsay Lohan Ho-han: She flaunts her problems around like a half a million dollar piece of jewlery and blames other people/problems/etc for HER problems! Some of her fans also think she's a role model! I mean, crashing 3 cars in about however many months, drinking, getting breast implants (wake up and see the grand canyon in her chest people!) and staying out later than possibly 2 am and alleged drug use? Even her comment about the Oscar winners! What an egotistical b****!

J.Lo: She's got so much publicity up her ass that she's already old hat in 2 seconds

Omarosa: I hated her because of her comments toward Janice Dickinson on The Surreal Life and saying that her kids must hate her. She also called Janice a "psychopath" and a "psycho b****" and saying that Janice uses crack when in fact, she had NO proof that Janice ever used drugs on the show! I think Omarosa tended to piss off Bronson Pinchot too with the comments that she made. I think Omarosa needs to get the hell off TV and get an actual job

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/08/06 at 5:45 pm

Rush Limbaugh. Simply put, he's a jerk!

Kurt Busch. Did not get along with his Roush Racing teammates, and caused a scene when Phoenix police nabbed him for DWI. Roush got rid of him, now he's Roger Penske's and teammate Ryan Newman's problem.

Jimmie Johnson and his crew chief Chad Knaus, for reasons I posted on another thread.

Ann Coulter. Trashy bimbo parading around as a right-wing goddess...

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/08/06 at 10:49 pm

I was just watching Oprah yesterday, and didn't realise how annoying she actually is. Don't know exactly what, but the whole 'Oprah' family is a bit too cosy. Not too keen on Dr. Phil either, but he's better than Oprah.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/09/06 at 2:08 am

Tom Cruise, ever since he done that pathetic jump onto the couch with Oprah Winfrey I've wanted him sent to Outer Space.
You mean holier-than-thou Scientologist and psychiatric 'expert' Tom Cruise? He's the one who lost his mind and needs a shrink!

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/09/06 at 3:08 am

I was just watching Oprah yesterday, and didn't realise how annoying she actually is. Don't know exactly what, but the whole 'Oprah' family is a bit too cosy. Not too keen on Dr. Phil either, but he's better than Oprah.

Yeah anyone with titles like 'Dr' Phil  or 'Judge' Judy should be removed immediately and dealt with.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/09/06 at 5:17 am

Dr. Phil thinks he's some hotshot, telling people how to fix their problems...I wonder if he ever practices what he preaches!

Oprah is overrated.....

and Jerry Springer is an exploiting, disgusting, hate-mongering dipshhh!

Written By: danootaandme on 03/09/06 at 5:38 am

Dr. Phil thinks he's some hotshot, telling people how to fix their problems...I wonder if he ever practices what he preaches!

What's up with his wife being at the show everyday, nodding like a bobblehead? 

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/09/06 at 5:42 am

^^ Yeap and Jerry Springer has moved over to the UK.  

He tried his US style show here in the UK expecting it to have the same popularity, but it didn't have the same crassness, and was shelved.

What's up with his wife being at the show everyday, nodding like a bobblehead? 

HAHAHA!    'Bobblehead'    I like that word  ;D ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 03/09/06 at 7:22 am

Yeah Dr. Phil and his wife, that's so true. I bet they're not really married, I bet it's all a sham. No brain, that's a horrible thing to say.  :D

And yeah, I also forgot about Judge Judy. I don't get that show. People actually apply to go on the show, when they know they will be humiliated and made to look a fool by Judge Judy? The things they do for fame...

Written By: Mr Tumnus on 03/09/06 at 10:00 am

Yeah Dr. Phil and his wife, that's so true. I bet they're not really married, I bet it's all a sham. No brain, that's a horrible thing to say.  :D

And yeah, I also forgot about Judge Judy. I don't get that show. People actually apply to go on the show, when they know they will be humiliated and made to look a fool by Judge Judy? The things they do for fame...

Yeah gotta be some screw loose if people want their private trials televised.  Muppets.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/09/06 at 1:58 pm

Tom Cruise knows nothing about mental illness other than the BS Ron Hubbard and the CULT of Scientology preachings...and people who truly need psychiatric treatment, including emergency hospitalization, believe in Hubbard's lies...I probably know way more than Mr. Cruise knows about mental illness and treatment...because I've been there(schizoaffective disorder and major depression survivor)...I would love to see someone who's going through post-partum depression confront that amateur Freud and get right up in his face and tell him to stick his advice where the sun don't shine!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/11/06 at 5:45 pm

Kevin Federline makes me wanna barf. Ditto for Britney.

All the 'talking head' propagandists at Fox News Channel. Especially that so called 'no-spin' liar Bill O'Reilly.

Paris Hilton, airhead.

Anna Nicole Smith makes me wanna barf too, same for Pamela "PETA Hypocrite" Anderson!

Written By: Electric Youth on 03/11/06 at 10:49 pm

99.5 % of  pop acts from The Disney Channel

Written By: velvetoneo on 03/11/06 at 10:54 pm

Whoever plays Aidan from Sex and the City, that guy irritates the f*ck out of me.

Paris Hilton. Why is this woman famous?

Kirstie Alley. Stop exploiting yourself.

Tom Cruise, and he's the one famous person from my hometown (got discovered in my high school auditorium and then dropped out, is technically class of 1981.) Also refused to give money to help us fix up the auditorium he got DISCOVERED in, which is now falling apart.

Conor Oberst. Get over yourself!

Ashlee Simpson...actually, all the Simpsons.

The Britney Spears family.

Nicole Richie.

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/11/06 at 11:53 pm

Whoever plays Aidan from Sex and the City, that guy irritates the f*ck out of me.

It just hit me like a ton of bricks...

Paris Hilton is the Derwood Kirby of the 2000's.

Famous for absolutely nothing! 

;D ;D

Written By: Ebontyne on 03/12/06 at 11:53 am

It just hit me like a ton of bricks...

Paris Hilton is the Derwood Kirby of the 2000's.

The fact that I have never heard of Derwood Kirby gives me hope for the future.  ;)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 03/12/06 at 11:54 am

Kirstie Alley. Stop exploiting yourself.

Tom Cruise, and he's the one famous person from my hometown (got discovered in my high school auditorium and then dropped out, is technically class of 1981.) Also refused to give money to help us fix up the auditorium he got DISCOVERED in, which is now falling apart.

Conor Oberst. Get over yourself!

Ashlee Simpson...actually, all the Simpsons.

The Britney Spears family.

Nicole Richie.

I think that the actor you thinking of is John Corbett.  He was also on Northern Exposure, as Chris, the town radio DJ and new agey type of guy.

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/12/06 at 12:09 pm

The fact that I have never heard of Derwood Kirby gives me hope for the future.  ;)

I correct myself, his name was Durward Kirby, but he was often called Derwood.

He played third banana to Allan Funt on Candid Camera.  As a kid we always wondered what the heck that guy was doing there.  I mean, he did not set up the stunts, he wasn't Alan Funt.  But still he was on the show, and was not even funny.  Famous for nothing.  The Paris Hilton of his time, without the occasional "wardrobe malfunctions".  ;D

Back when Rocky and Bullwinkle was in first run, he threatened to sue the producers when they ran a story line "In Seratrch of Kirwood Derby".  Apparently he was offended.  ::)

Written By: Woops (Electric Youth) on 03/12/06 at 4:02 pm

Ashley Tisdale, I still watch "The Suite Life", but she's slowly becoming another Disney Channel  Pop Act like Hillary Duff

I thought of flaming an Ashley Tisdale fan board (http://www.ashley-tisdale.org/forum), but changed my mind for now. (I'm under Dokken Duck, either that or "Winger Mouse"  ::)  :P )

Also not that type of person... and would only happen if they were to say something offensive like saying Tisdale is better than several of my favorite artists from the past, especially one underrated pop singer/songwriter

Should I or not?

I'll give it another two weeks

Atleast they're not as rabid as the fans of the canned sitcom "Arrested Development"

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/12/06 at 9:05 pm

Rafael Palmiero, baseball hypocrite, who insisted he was clean as a whistle, then had to eat his own words when he tested positive for steroids...

How about anger management poster boy and former Indiana University basketball coach Bobby Knight? Hey, Bobby, throwing chairs and public temper tantrums are for preschoolers!

Written By: kellygoo72 on 03/13/06 at 3:29 am

Kevin Federline makes me wanna barf. Ditto for Britney.

All the 'talking head' propagandists at Fox News Channel. Especially that so called 'no-spin' liar Bill O'Reilly.

Paris Hilton, airhead.

Anna Nicole Smith makes me wanna barf too, same for Pamela "PETA Hypocrite" Anderson!
  I totally agree with ur statements, I hate Paris Hilton too..... TRASH! <thats HOTT!>

Written By: Schillingfan on 03/15/06 at 12:28 pm

Rafael Palmiero, baseball hypocrite, who insisted he was clean as a whistle, then had to eat his own words when he tested positive for steroids...

How about anger management poster boy and former Indiana University basketball coach Bobby Knight? Hey, Bobby, throwing chairs and public temper tantrums are for preschoolers!

Palmiero was included in Jose Canseco's book- and it was quite interesting to hear what went on with steroids in baseball and who did them!

Written By: danootaandme on 03/15/06 at 12:32 pm

Palmiero was included in Jose Canseco's book- and it was quite interesting to hear what went on with steroids in baseball and who did them!

and Mark McGwire, near crying for gods sake.

Written By: nondiva234 on 03/15/06 at 1:21 pm

OMG! This thread is heaven! I have so many celebrities I love to trash. Here's several of the many I can't stand:

Paris Hilton: She can't act, she has only like two words in her vocabulary, she can't sing, she's skinny ugly, and augh!

Lindsay Lohan: Stick to acting. Adding "singer" to your resume makes it all the worse.

Hilary Duff: Come up with better songs that don't repeat a gazillion times.

Kevin Federline: You should use your wife's money that you constantly spend on shaving off that pencil beard of yours!

Rafael Palmeiro: Yeah, I think all of America believed you when you firmly stood on your beliefs that you didn't use performance-enhancing drugs. Congrats, fool.

Janice Dickinson: She was quite the nuisance on ANTM, and even more annoying on The Surreal Life. Please go into obscurity!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/15/06 at 9:17 pm

>:(  Robby Gordon, one of NASCAR's biggest whiners. Especially the fact that he questioned Danica Patrick being allowed to race in the Indianapolis 500. Robby whined that she 'had an advantage' because she is small....what a chauvinistic attitude. Danica Patrick has talent or else she would not be as successful as she's been. Jealous, eh Robby?  :P Robby has not won a Nextel Cup race in a while...the thing with Danica shows how narrow-minded he is. I wonder what Robby might say if Erin Crocker comes into Nextel Cup, she's now in the Craftsman Truck series and I think she's in some Busch Series races.    ;)

Written By: Schillingfan on 03/16/06 at 12:23 pm

OMG! This thread is heaven! I have so many celebrities I love to trash. Here's several of the many I can't stand:

Paris Hilton: She can't act, she has only like two words in her vocabulary, she can't sing, she's skinny ugly, and augh!

Lindsay Lohan: Stick to acting. Adding "singer" to your resume makes it all the worse.

Hilary Duff: Come up with better songs that don't repeat a gazillion times.

Kevin Federline: You should use your wife's money that you constantly spend on shaving off that pencil beard of yours!

Rafael Palmeiro: Yeah, I think all of America believed you when you firmly stood on your beliefs that you didn't use performance-enhancing drugs. Congrats, fool.

Janice Dickinson: She was quite the nuisance on ANTM, and even more annoying on The Surreal Life. Please go into obscurity!

I like Janice- but I HATE Omarosa though because she's a nutcase and because of the insults she made about Janice's kids on the show and she also made accusations that Janice was using drugs, when she had no proof that Janice used drugs...

I like Janice because she was being herself by admitting the anger problems and such, but Omarosa never admitted a few things about her real self by just being what she's known for being- a reality show b!tch

Loved Bronson Pinchot alot though... nice to see his tearful and sensitive side and him being himself  ;)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/18/06 at 5:33 pm

Russell Crowe aka Mr. Tantrum Phone Thrower. I think he was sued over that incident, too!

Eminem. Especially how he treats his own mother as well as his wife(or is it ex-wife)Kim!

Written By: Ebontyne on 03/21/06 at 1:16 pm

I dislike celebrity culture generally; what famous people I do respect (people like Susan Sarandon, Ian McKellen, Kate Bush, Meryl Streep, etc.) tend to be less attention-seeking and have more moral and/or artistic integrity than your average Usher or Jennifer Lopez. Most of them couldn't really even be called "celebrities."

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/21/06 at 8:57 pm

Petey Pablo. Just that his potty-mouth raps, I am stuck hearing them blaring from car stereos while I wait for the bus..

Marilyn Manson, just because he gives me the creeps..

NASCAR's resident fool, Jimmy Spencer. Just because Kurt Busch made him angry gave him no right to wallop Busch and break his nose..and Spencer tried to interfere with cops busting his son for DWI..

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/22/06 at 6:07 am

>:(   Robby Gordon, one of NASCAR's biggest whiners. Especially the fact that he questioned Danica Patrick being allowed to race in the Indianapolis 500. Robby whined that she 'had an advantage' because she is small....what a chauvinistic attitude. Danica Patrick has talent or else she would not be as successful as she's been. Jealous, eh Robby?   :P Robby has not won a Nextel Cup race in a while...the thing with Danica shows how narrow-minded he is. I wonder what Robby might say if Erin Crocker comes into Nextel Cup, she's now in the Craftsman Truck series and I think she's in some Busch Series races.    ;)

Agreed.  If small people "had an advantage" in car racing, all the drivers would look like thoroughbred jockeys.

Written By: Schillingfan on 03/22/06 at 7:02 pm

I've seen that most reviewers on amazon.de don't like German singer/producer Dieter Bohlen. Check out the 1-star reviews of his book Nichts al die Wahrheit . He's also got another book called Meine Hammer Spr

Written By: KKay on 03/23/06 at 11:00 am

Jada Pinkett Smith.

I need to go wash the keyboard aftre typing her name.

Stupid fake accent-havin' so and so...

Written By: Indy Gent on 03/23/06 at 2:38 pm

Have you heard her new heavy metal band Wicked Wisdom? It was terrible. I saw her talking about it on 'Access Hollywood'. She must be so full of herself. ::)
Jada Pinkett Smith.

I need to go wash the keyboard aftre typing her name.

Stupid fake accent-havin' so and so...

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/25/06 at 6:05 pm

Fred Durst

Ricky Williams aka Mr. Stoner Pothead

T.O. aka Big Mouth Terrell..I hope the Cowboys don't get stung by the deal like the Eagles did...

Written By: Matt the Rat76 on 03/26/06 at 2:34 pm

this is not a celeb but ted fergson that bud light "daredevil" he is stupid

Written By: KKay on 03/26/06 at 6:37 pm

i can't stand taht Tom hanks, the cheesey movie actor I hated, made "From the Earth To The Moon"- a great documentary on the space program....but,...I hate him.  how dare he touch my beloved NASA of the 70s!!!!!!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 03/26/06 at 8:45 pm

Here's an example of why I can't stand Kurt Busch......http://articles.news.aol.com/sports/article.adp?id=20060326183009990004&_ccc=4&cid=942....
I'd love to see Kenseth knock the daylights out of Dirty Kurty, obviously Mr. Busch did not learn his lesson when Jimmy Spencer broke his nose! But I don't think Kenseth would risk a fine, points or suspension over dumba$$ Kurt!

Written By: chick on 04/14/06 at 11:16 pm

u losers really don't have a life if ur p

Written By: Electric Youth on 04/15/06 at 3:52 am

Artic Monkeys, another generic emo act that's getting attention

Written By: shadowy_starr on 04/15/06 at 7:24 pm

Hillary Duff- it seems like she gets faker and faker everyday just like her teeth ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/15/06 at 9:49 pm

u losers really don't have a life if ur p
What the h*ll are you trying to say? And I'm certainly not a 'loser'.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/15/06 at 9:53 pm

I'd love to see someone put Tom Cruise in four-point restraints and make him eat a copy of 'Dianetics'......

Written By: Electric Youth on 04/16/06 at 2:46 am

What  about Andy Milonakis, he's very annoying  and NOT funny :P

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 04/16/06 at 5:31 pm

>:(  Pete Rose......another boil on the arse of baseball. Let him stay banned from the Hall of Fame.    >:(

Written By: Contigo on 07/07/22 at 10:19 am

I have a long list  ;D ;D
And most of them I dont know why, they just give me the creeps OR annoy the hell out of me

Bette Midler, Cher, Ted Nugent, Scott Baio, Tom Cruise, Will Ferrell, Michael Jackson, Ricky Gervais, Donald Trump.

Check for new replies or respond here...