inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How long will J-Lo be married to Marc Anthony?

Written By: Mangoo on 06/07/04 at 1:27 pm

I think she is a LUNATIC the way she gets married all the time.So how long will it last?I say 3 months she want a divorce because she will catch Anthony talking to his ex and she'll get so jealous ::)

Subject: Re: How long will J-Lo be married to Marc Anthony?

Written By: Cheetara on 06/07/04 at 1:45 pm

30 Days

Written By: pennsygirl on 06/07/04 at 2:04 pm

In about two months you'll be hearing about the break up.  Maybe sooner. She thinks she should have a different husband every day of the week, he gets married less than a week after divorcing his ex wife?

Too bad they will break up, I think they deserve each other.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/07/04 at 2:23 pm

Why would anyone want to criticize her life style?  She has made her own personal choices and it is not up to us to gossip about it.  Just because she belongs to a different culture is no reason for us to snip...

Written By: PoPCultureGirl on 06/07/04 at 2:30 pm

Long enough to get as much publicity as she can.  Hopefully she can get into a psychiatric hospital in time to get the marriage enulled.

Written By: Jessica on 06/07/04 at 6:10 pm

Some bookies in England are offering 3-1 odds that the marriage will last a year.

I don't even give it a year. :P

Written By: AL-B on 06/07/04 at 8:08 pm

50 years.  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: EthanM on 06/07/04 at 8:46 pm

a month maybe 3... i wasn't surprised to read today that marc anthony is promoting a new album now it seems like its at least in part for publicity

http://www.amiright.com/parody/90s/marcanthony3.shtml

Written By: tv on 06/08/04 at 12:48 am

First off before he long it lasts let me say one thing: Is Jennifer Lopez  just marraige happy(oh I want to get married.) What the heck can't she wait to find the right one(the right man to come along.) This is the most baffling marriage to come along since Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra. I mean she has married how many guys now? 3. Its just not a realistic lifestyle. Is she a beautiful woman? No doubt she is a fine looking woman. Come on already. I wouldn't want to marry 3 women just to find the right one. I;m just in total amazement over this its halirious but sad at the same time. Its halrious because people are marriage happy and its sad because she has had so many guys already. Its like Liz Taylor Part II. People are crazy nowdays.

As for Marc Anthony I don't know about this guy too much but he was married to Miss Universe. Whats better than be married to Ms. Universe? Maybe the marriage just didn't work out but its just seems weird to me why Marc Anthony would get married again so soon and to Jennifer Lopez out of all people. Its crazy.

How long will this last 5 months-1 year. Its makes good for good tabloid news in magazines at the supermarket check-out counters.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/08/04 at 6:56 am

As for Marc Anthony I don't know about this guy too much but he was married to Miss Universe. Whats better than be married to Ms. Universe? Maybe the marriage just didn't work out but its just seems weird to me why Marc Anthony would get married again so soon and to Jennifer Lopez out of all people. Its crazy.

Well, according to Rosie O'Donnell, Marc Anthony has been pining away for J-Low since 1999 when she dumped him for Puffy (who she dumped for Chris, who she dumped for Ben, who dumped her).

Rosie claims that all of Marc's song lyircs really were about his then-unrequited love for J-Low.  ???

What's better than being married to Ms. Universe?  Apparently being married to Ms. Posterior.  J-Low's butt must be so massive that it has its own special gravitational field that attracts unsuspecting men in its grip.  ;D

Written By: Mangoo on 06/08/04 at 8:11 am

Rosie O'Donnell, Marc Anthony has been pining away for J-Low since 1999 when she dumped him for Puffy (who she dumped for Chris, who she dumped for Ben, who dumped her).

Rosie claims that all of Marc's song lyircs really were about his then-unrequited love for J-Low.  ???

What's better than being married to Ms. Universe?  Apparently being married to Ms. Posterior.  J-Low's butt must be so massive that it has its own special gravitational field that attracts unsuspecting men in its grip.  ;D

"Well Well whos gossiping now?" ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/08/04 at 8:29 am

Rosie O'Donnell, Marc Anthony has been pining away for J-Low since 1999 when she dumped him for Puffy (who she dumped for Chris, who she dumped for Ben, who dumped her).

"Well Well whos gossiping now?" ::)

Heh heh...  I wondered who would fall for the bait...  :D

Written By: Rice_Cube on 06/08/04 at 9:22 pm

Some bookies in England are offering 3-1 odds that the marriage will last a year.

I don't even give it a year. :P

Baby!

Wow, you were right :o

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/08/04 at 9:57 pm

Baby!

Wow, you were right :o

If I were Marc Anthony (real name: Marco Antonio Muniz), I would be DEMANDING a DNA test !  :o

10 will get you 20 that it's not his.

Written By: philbo on 06/09/04 at 4:52 am

How long will J-Lo be married to Marc Anthony?

..and who give a flying f***?

Written By: pennsygirl on 06/09/04 at 7:00 am

I wonder who is the father of her baby?  If the report I heard last night is true that she's pregnant.  The DJ said that she saw P Diddy over the weekend, maybe he's the dad!  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Cheetara on 06/09/04 at 10:01 am

I wonder who is the father of her baby?  If the report I heard last night is true that she's pregnant.  The DJ said that she saw P Diddy over the weekend, maybe he's the dad!   ;D ;D ;D

Potential Baby Daddies:

Marc Anthony?
P. Diddy?
Ben Afleck?
Kermit the Frog?
Carrot Top?
Antonio Banderas?
Dave Chapelle?

LOL

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/09/04 at 10:24 am

Potential Baby Daddies:

Marc Anthony?
P. Diddy?
Ben Afleck?
Kermit the Frog?
Carrot Top?
Antonio Banderas?
Dave Chapelle?

LOL

Don't forget Fred Durst and Smarty Jones.  ;D

Written By: AL-B on 06/09/04 at 3:11 pm

Potential Baby Daddies:

Marc Anthony?
P. Diddy?
Ben Afleck?
Kermit the Frog?
Carrot Top?
Antonio Banderas?
Dave Chapelle?

LOL
And now, ladies and gentleman, it's time for America's fastest-growing game show...WHEEL OF FATHER!!! ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/09/04 at 3:17 pm

Maybe a better question would be: How long can Marc Anthony stand J-Low before leaving HER?! ::)

Written By: Cheetara on 06/09/04 at 3:46 pm

Maybe a better question would be: How long can Marc Anthony stand J-Low before leaving HER?! ::)

Good point! 

@AL-B:  LOL.  I love the game show idea.

:D

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/09/04 at 4:14 pm

And now, ladies and gentleman, it's time for America's fastest-growing game show...WHEEL OF FATHER!!! ;D

Wheel of Father... where every man gets to turn the wheel !  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/09/04 at 9:26 pm

As long as it takes to spell
I-D-O-N-T-C-A-R-E
:)

Check for new replies or respond here...