inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: I'm just glad that "Friends" is FINALLY over

Written By: MasterSplinter on 06/08/04 at 7:11 pm

I'm just glad that the TV show "Friends" is finally over, I never really liked that show, I tried to watch it, but it just didn't catch my interest..

Subject: Re: I'm just glad that "Friends" is FINALLY over

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/09/04 at 10:23 am

I'm just glad that the TV show "Friends" is finally over, I never really liked that show, I tried to watch it, but it just didn't catch my interest..

I thought Friends was OK, MasterSphincter.

I just wish they had done a love-story between Rachel and Monica.  That would have punched the ratings to the moon!  ;)

Written By: Cheetara on 06/09/04 at 10:30 am

I watch it a few times... It had its funny moments but I wasn't a hardcore fan by any means.  :-\\

LOL@ LyricBoy... you just slide that in there didn't ya?

Written By: Indy Gent on 06/09/04 at 11:08 am

I wouldn't have watched it again after a Monica-Rachel love story. Why does every show have to have a gay theme to survive nowadays? But I don't blame you for thinking about it, LB. :D

I thought Friends was OK, MasterSphincter.

I just wish they had done a love-story between Rachel and Monica.  That would have punched the ratings to the moon!   ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/09/04 at 11:38 am

I was a hard-core fan since the beginning but I also am glad that it's over...it was time. Actually about two years ago may have been better but hollywood just loves to milk that money machine for as long as they can ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...