inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Coke or Pepsi?

Written By: GWBush2004 on 06/08/04 at 10:25 pm

Mine is Coke, no-doubt.  Its bold and fizzy not overly sweet like Pepsi which explains why most of the kiddies like it. :)  But seriously Coke.

Subject: Re: Coke or Pepsi?

Written By: Harmonica on 06/08/04 at 10:51 pm

I stopped drinking pop more than 2 years ago. Someone told me that Carbonation takes away oxygen from your red blood cells making it harder for you to breathe and making your conditioning worse. Since I was in wrestling and I ran a lot I stopped drinking pop. Now that I'm no longer in wrestling, and I don't much have a motivation to run, I still don't drink pop, but don't have a good reason why.

Anyway when I did drink pop I liked Coke better than Pepsi but I liked Diet Pepsi better than Diet Coke.

Weird.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/08/04 at 11:01 pm

Mine is Coke, no-doubt.  Its bold and fizzy not overly sweet like Pepsi which explains why most of the kiddies like it. :)  But seriously Coke.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_060804/content/stop_the_tape.Par.0001.ImageFile.jpg

Cheeseburger, hamburger, cheeseburger..no Pepsi, Coke!
Oh, something we can agree on!  RC Cola is pretty good, but it's hard to find up in these parts, unike Senator Kennedy. 
What kind of goggles are those supposed to be?

Written By: 80sRocked on 06/08/04 at 11:05 pm

My guess is its a fancy beer bong with anti-splash goggles. ;)

But for the question, I like Sprite.  (yea i had to be different, but colas always seems so syrupy and heavy, and just make me more thirsty)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/08/04 at 11:09 pm

My guess is its a fancy beer bong with anti-splash goggles. ;)

But for the question, I like Sprite.  (yea i had to be different, but colas always seems so syrupy and heavy, and just make me more thirsty)

I like Canada Dry ginger ale for lighter fare.  Whenever I had a fever when I was a kid, I got Canada Dry and Saltines.
:)

Written By: Hairspray on 06/08/04 at 11:16 pm

This was done recently here:

http://inthe00s.com/index.php/topic,408.0

By the way -

Coke, of course. :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/08/04 at 11:28 pm

I stopped drinking pop more than 2 years ago. Someone told me that Carbonation takes away oxygen from your red blood cells making it harder for you to breathe and making your conditioning worse. Since I was in wrestling and I ran a lot I stopped drinking pop. Now that I'm no longer in wrestling, and I don't much have a motivation to run, I still don't drink pop, but don't have a good reason why.

Anyway when I did drink pop I liked Coke better than Pepsi but I liked Diet Pepsi better than Diet Coke.

Weird.
My late son Blaine did the "Real" wrestling and also found that to be true.

Written By: mandamoo on 06/09/04 at 5:11 am

Coke !

Written By: GWBush2004 on 06/09/04 at 5:43 am

Cheeseburger, hamburger, cheeseburger..no Pepsi, Coke!
Oh, something we can agree on!  RC Cola is pretty good, but it's hard to find up in these parts, unike Senator Kennedy. 

Finally LOL.  But I think its a joke on when Edward Kennedy left that girl to drown in the car.

Written By: pennsygirl on 06/09/04 at 6:55 am

Weird.

Scientists are also now linking all carbonated drinks (including seltzer) to cancer of the esophogas.  Something about the carbonation doing major damage to the lining.  Consumption of soda has increased 600% since the 1950's and the rate of esophogeal cancer has risen 500% according to the report I heard.  Medical studies have also shown a link.  I'm not preaching to anyone because I like soda as much as the next person.  Just thought I'd pass that along.

When I do drink soda, Coke is my favorite.  Pepsi is a bit too sweet for me.

Written By: Dagwood on 06/09/04 at 7:18 am

Diet Vanilla Pepsi...but I have cut way down on my soda drinking. 

Written By: JohnTaylorsHeart on 06/09/04 at 8:17 am

I prefer Pepsi myself. ;) ;D Duran Duran joke. ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/09/04 at 8:41 am

Finally LOL.  But I think its a joke on when Edward Kennedy left that girl to drown in the car.

Nice.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/09/04 at 8:44 am

Scientists are also now linking all carbonated drinks (including seltzer) to cancer of the esophogas.  Something about the carbonation doing major damage to the lining.  Consumption of soda has increased 600% since the 1950's and the rate of esophogeal cancer has risen 500% according to the report I heard.  Medical studies have also shown a link.  I'm not preaching to anyone because I like soda as much as the next person.  Just thought I'd pass that along.

When I do drink soda, Coke is my favorite.  Pepsi is a bit too sweet for me.

I you adjust your life according to every scientific study on the detrimental effects of something or other, you'll wind up living in a hermetic chamber.  These "studies" are often contradicted by other data, but the Chicken Little big science publicity machine releases only simplistic reports to the media.

Written By: pennsygirl on 06/09/04 at 9:35 am

I you adjust your life according to every scientific study on the detrimental effects of something or other, you'll wind up living in a hermetic chamber.  These "studies" are often contradicted by other data, but the Chicken Little big science publicity machine releases only simplistic reports to the media.

I know that Maxwell.  If I adjusted my life to fit every study that has ever been done on things that are detrimental, yes, I would never leave my house.  I am not telling everyone that they will die if they continue to drink soda, I was just saying what I heard. Better to err on the side of caution.

Written By: Cheetara on 06/09/04 at 9:50 am

Coke  ;D

Written By: bj26 on 06/09/04 at 11:41 am

The real thing - Coca Cola ;)

Written By: Wolveroses on 06/09/04 at 12:06 pm

Pepsi over Coke
Vanilla Coke over Pepsi Vanilla
Neither diet
Coke over Pepsi Twist

Written By: moonbaby345 on 06/11/04 at 2:25 am

Coke baby!

Written By: Rio_Rhodes on 06/15/04 at 1:44 pm

Always Coca-Cola!!!! 

Rio

Written By: IWannaBeAGoonie on 06/15/04 at 1:51 pm

Nice.

I'd like to second that.

Written By: IWannaBeAGoonie on 06/15/04 at 1:56 pm

Between those, I'd have to say Pepsi.  (My favorite is actually Mountain Dew )

Coke just tastes like syrup to me.  Probably because as a teenager, all we had at school for soda was a Coke machine.  I didn't often eat an actual breakfast, so my "breakfast", at about 7:00 in the morning, consisted of a Coke and an occasional bag of "Grandmother's Cookies". 

It worked at 16 and 17, but it just doesn't work the same now!  :-[

Written By: bj26 on 06/15/04 at 2:36 pm

Diet Vanilla Pepsi...but I have cut way down on my soda drinking. 

Pepsi and Diet Pepsi Vanilla are quite delicious and I think they have Coke beat there. However regular Coke and Diet Coke leave Pepsi way behind.

Written By: FanOfTheMonkees on 06/15/04 at 2:54 pm

I said coke because it is true. I find pepsi a little too sweet for me. Actually I went down to diet from regular coke because of all the sugar they put in coke. But, diet coke has aspartame in it which gives you cancer so I guess I should stop drinking coke completely. And I don't think Dr. Phil would recommend pop either.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 06/21/04 at 9:09 am

*bump*

Written By: SuperFreak on 06/21/04 at 11:35 am

Still and Always Coca-Cola ;)

Written By: Jennifer028 on 06/21/04 at 11:42 am

PEPSI

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/21/04 at 12:40 pm

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_060804/content/stop_the_tape.Par.0001.ImageFile.jpg

this was posted before the new forum rules... in the future, putting a picture like this in a topic like this, will not be toletated.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/21/04 at 1:38 pm

I wonder if I should stop eating "Pop Rocks" and washing them down with Coke?  ???

Written By: Mangoo on 06/21/04 at 1:51 pm

coke

Written By: DJ Midas on 06/21/04 at 2:31 pm

~PEPSI~

:D ;)

Written By: tv on 06/21/04 at 2:40 pm

I don't care really. Sometimes restaraunts only have Pepsi and not coke(I guess the restaraunts have contracts with Pepsi.) Lately I have been drinking coke. One thibg I can't stand is diet soda or diet Iced tea. It just tastes like something is missing.

Written By: Steve2891 on 06/21/04 at 8:37 pm

I think Coke tastes better than Pepsi. It might be just me, but Pepsi has this weird taste, and I don't even want to drink it, unless its in ice.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/21/04 at 8:43 pm

I don't care really. Sometimes restaraunts only have Pepsi and not coke(I guess the restaraunts have contracts with Pepsi.) Lately I have been drinking coke. One thibg I can't stand is diet soda or diet Iced tea. It just tastes like something is missing.

Hamburger, cheeseburger, hamburger, cheeseburger, no Coke, Pepsi!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/21/04 at 8:50 pm

Hamburger, cheeseburger, hamburger, cheeseburger, no Coke, Pepsi!
BUT remember the final episode of that particular skit...Coca-Cola won out and it was corrected to NO pepsi, Coke ;)

Written By: LizardKing6771 on 07/02/04 at 8:22 pm

Coca-cola, man.

Written By: camaro on 07/02/04 at 8:43 pm

Pepsi all the way

Written By: Thunderbird42008 on 07/14/04 at 8:31 pm

coke is way better. i don't know if its just me but Pepsi is watered down

Written By: Fred on 07/15/04 at 1:52 am

Pepsi. After that absolutely pathetic Coke commercial, about these preppy teens talking about there summer, it just makes me like Pepsi even more.

Written By: sputnikcorp on 07/15/04 at 6:24 am

since i can only drink diet anything now (diabetic) i drink diet pepsi. i used to drink coke when i was healthy. i hated pepsi, too sweet and too popular. but diet coke tastes like ditch water(i guess the aspartame and the original coke formula don't mix), diet pepsi tastes like the original...meh. i really like diet dr. pepper but it's rare to find it where i live.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/15/04 at 11:20 am

Pepsi. After that absolutely pathetic Coke commercial, about these preppy teens talking about there summer, it just makes me like Pepsi even more.
Maybe so but I have gotten SO tired of the pepsi commercials..always cutting down Coca-Cola....at least they had to pay that kid for the price of an Air Force jet in last decades blunder....this decades is that billion dollar thing...there's a thread in here all about that one :)

Written By: T on 07/15/04 at 2:24 pm

I choose Pepsi because both Pepsi and I are from the great state of North Carolina.

Written By: ktelqueen on 07/15/04 at 2:38 pm

diet pepsi but after spending way too much money to have my teeth whitened ,i stick to diet sprite/gingerale,etc  ;D

Written By: Barbara on 08/17/04 at 2:59 pm

~PEPSI~

:D ;)
;D ;DPepsi is the Bomb it is so much better than coke.  I wont even touch a coke regardless if that is all that is offered I only drink Pepsi as my cola choice.

Written By: printer on 08/17/04 at 3:39 pm

coke for me

Written By: Ben to ur Matt on 08/17/04 at 11:23 pm

i am all for the pepsi. and i thought it was the aspertain in diet pop that causes cancer?

Written By: Tanya1976 on 08/18/04 at 10:22 am

Coke!!!

Tanya

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/18/04 at 2:09 pm

Coke!!!

Tanya
Nice choice, Tanya  ;)

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/18/04 at 3:05 pm

i am all for the pepsi. and i thought it was the aspertain in diet pop that causes cancer?

The health police are now saying that the carbonation in pop promotes esopageal cancer too.

Time for a new product segment:  Uncarbonated Diet Caffeine-Free Classic Coke with Lemon.  ;D :D

Written By: AL-B on 08/18/04 at 8:17 pm

I remember the "Pepsi Challenge" back in the 1980's,  and while I chose Pepsi back then I have since come to the conclusion that the "test" was unfavorably skewed towards Pepsi. I recall that it was done inside a mall, during the winter months, and both colas wee served at room temperature in small sippy cups. Had they done it outside in the middle of July, with both colas served ice cold (and in servings big enough to slam), I believe Coke would've won by a landslide. Pepsi may be sweeter but it doesn't have that "bite" that makes Coke so good on a hot summer day.  :)

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/18/04 at 8:35 pm

I remember the "Pepsi Challenge" back in the 1980's,  and while I chose Pepsi back then I have since come to the conclusion that the "test" was unfavorably skewed towards Pepsi. I recall that it was done inside a mall, during the winter months, and both colas wee served at room temperature in small sippy cups. Had they done it outside in the middle of July, with both colas served ice cold (and in servings big enough to slam), I believe Coke would've won by a landslide. Pepsi may be sweeter but it doesn't have that "bite" that makes Coke so good on a hot summer day.  :)

You got that right, AL.

I wish that Coca Cola would make a bottle with a wide-mouth top so that you could maximize "The Slam".

I think it would be a great marketing tool.  :P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/18/04 at 8:41 pm

I think I am only person in the world who doesn't like ANY cola.

Cat

Written By: MooRocca on 08/18/04 at 8:43 pm

Coca Cola!  Yummy yummy yummy!

Written By: Stompgal on 08/19/04 at 8:29 am

I prefer coke myself, but it has to be diet.

Written By: Apricot on 08/19/04 at 11:14 am

Coke, binch wankers. It has a good fizz, yet an enjoyable mild flavor. Pepsi, on the other hand, is too sweet, and a bit too smooth after the initial fizzing. RC is a close second, just because it's cheap and I love it.

Written By: Bobby on 08/19/04 at 11:32 am

Coke, binch wankers. It has a good fizz, yet an enjoyable mild flavor. Pepsi, on the other hand, is too sweet, and a bit too smooth after the initial fizzing. RC is a close second, just because it's cheap and I love it.

Coke binch wankers!?! Apricot, the word 'wanker' has an undesirable context in Britain.  ::)

I don't understand the picture of Edward Kennedy with the goggles and snorkel thing. Can anyone help me out?  ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/19/04 at 12:33 pm

I don't understand the picture of Edward Kennedy with the goggles and snorkel thing. Can anyone help me out?  ???

Bobby,

Back in 1969, "Ted" Kennedy decided to go for a drive with a young woman (not his wife) by the name of Mary Jo Kopechne, in an area of Massachusets known as "Chappaquiddick".  Somewhere along the line, his car decided to go airborne and landed upside-down in a body of water (which is usually what happens when a car goes for a swim).

Anyway, Teddy managed to get himself free of the wreckage and there were several hours that elapsed between him issuing the "deep dive" order for the car, and actually notifying the police.  To make a long story short, Mary Jo drowned in that wreck.  :\'(

Teddy managed to come up with all sorts of stories as to why he did not flag down the cops right away.  Interestingly the people of Massachusets continue to elect him to the position of US Senator, but any time after that, when he attempted to run for a national office, the cry of "Chappaquiddick" quickly extinguished his efforts.

Thus the goggles and snorkel.  :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/19/04 at 1:13 pm

I think I am only person in the world who doesn't like ANY cola.

Cat

Do you like 7UP, the uncola, or are you a mineral water lady?

Written By: Apricot on 08/19/04 at 1:20 pm

Coke binch wankers!?! Apricot, the word 'wanker' has an undesirable context in Britain.  ::)

You heard me.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/19/04 at 6:03 pm

Do you like 7UP, the uncola, or are you a mineral water lady?

Actually, I am a waterholic-that's what I usually drink all day-every day. But I don't mind 7UP or Sprite too much but I'm not that big on carbination. I do prefer my H2O.

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/19/04 at 10:31 pm

The health police are now saying that the carbonation in pop promotes esopageal cancer too.

Time for a new product segment:  Uncarbonated Diet Caffeine-Free Classic Coke with Lemon.   ;D :D

When are they gonna have the anti-carbonation posters?  Remember the anti-smoking posters?  Usually some torn up old cowboy with a tracheostomy.  Caption: Smoking is very glamorous.

Looks like nobody voted for RC.  I like RC, but not as well as Classic Coke.

Written By: Cayla Beckley on 05/15/05 at 6:22 pm

I think Pepsi is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! :D :) ;) ;D :o 8) ::) :P WE LOVE PEPSI!!!!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/15/05 at 7:38 pm

Coke Is IT...by a 2-1 margin in THIS poll...and somewhere it leads in my poll on the same subject ;)

Written By: whitewolf on 05/15/05 at 8:00 pm

pepsi

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/15/05 at 9:58 pm

pepsi
:P ;)

Written By: zcrito on 05/15/05 at 10:07 pm

I'm an RC Cola fan. I always keep a cold 2L in the 'fridge.

Looks like I'm the only one to vote RC.  ???

http://www.feriwala.com/feri/images/rc_cola.gif

(Great Taste Since 1905)

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/15/05 at 11:17 pm

PEPSI...all the way baby!!

my fav is wild cherry pepsi!

Erin :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/15/05 at 11:31 pm

PEPSI...all the way baby!!

my fav is wild cherry pepsi!

I LOVED YOU!!!! And now you do THIS :D ;D ;)

Written By: whitewolf on 05/16/05 at 7:58 am

:P ;)

sorry Mark, but the coke around here tastes like rust.

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 05/16/05 at 8:54 am

Coke leads 28-15-1 at this point  :)

Written By: Philip Eno on 05/16/05 at 9:03 am

Coke

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/16/05 at 10:47 am

I LOVED YOU!!!! And now you do THIS :D ;D ;)

sorry!! I have always favorite the taste of Pepsi...it's sweeter..and doesn't go flat as quickly as Coke does (from my own personal experiences)...

however, if it makes you feel any better...

I am an avid collector of Coca Cola memorabilia.....I have lots of neato stuff!

Written By: Kenlos on 05/16/05 at 12:56 pm

Pepsi by far, both regular and diet.  All I drink is Pepsi, only coke product I drink is Sprite, but now even with Sierra Mist that Pepsi has put out I doubt I will even buy Sprite that often anymore.  I have always thought Pepsi was smoother tasting as well.  After drinking nothing but Pepsi for a while and if I try to drink a Coke it taste terrible.  Pepsi is prefered by all my friends and family as well so it isn't hard to shop for sodas for us.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 05/16/05 at 1:15 pm

This poll and the sales numbers don't lie....Coke is better.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/16/05 at 2:10 pm

sorry!! I have always favorite the taste of Pepsi...it's sweeter..and doesn't go flat as quickly as Coke does (from my own personal experiences)...

however, if it makes you feel any better...

I am an avid collector of Coca Cola memorabilia.....I have lots of neato stuff!

Okay...I love you again :D :)

Written By: Kenlos on 05/16/05 at 10:55 pm

This poll and the sales numbers don't lie....Coke is better.

Actually over the last couple years Coke has been struggling compare to Pepsi, about a year ago they had a thing on the news about how Pepsi sales were up compared to Coke.  I lived in Atlanta for 16 years so I can't not completely knock Coke since Atlanta is it's hometown but I do prefer Pepsi.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/16/05 at 11:00 pm

Actually over the last couple years Coke has been struggling compare to Pepsi, about a year ago they had a thing on the news about how Pepsi sales were up compared to Coke. I lived in Atlanta for 16 years so I can't not completely knock Coke since Atlanta is it's hometown but I do prefer Pepsi.
So some more of society is buying into the pepsi ads that make fun of Coca-Cola and now has  involved thug Puf Diddy Gang-Bang in thier ads that continue to show how "Cool" it is to blast rap-crap into everybody's face ::)

Written By: Kenlos on 05/16/05 at 11:05 pm

So some more of society is buying into the pepsi ads that make fun of Coca-Cola and now has  involved thug Puf Diddy Gang-Bang in thier ads that continue to show how "Cool" it is to blast rap-crap into everybody's face ::)

Well that is true some people do not like that they have brought in people like that, but it is all part of advertising and reaching out to other groups who do like P. Diddy and such.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/16/05 at 11:14 pm

Well that is true some people do not like that they have brought in people like that, but it is all part of advertising and reaching out to other groups who do like P. Diddy and such.
True enough...and sadder yet is that it's working :-\\

Written By: Alchoholica on 05/17/05 at 9:26 am

Coke, hands down.

Pepsi is too sweet, too sticky and too heavy on the stoumach.

Of course.. we all know Dr Pepper is the superior drink  ;D

Here in the U.K it's fairly obvious Coke is the most popular. I'd say around 65-70% of bars and pubs serve coke not Pepsi and Coke takes up far more shelf space than Pepsi.

Written By: GWBush2004 on 05/17/05 at 2:06 pm

Actually over the last couple years Coke has been struggling compare to Pepsi, about a year ago they had a thing on the news about how Pepsi sales were up compared to Coke.  I lived in Atlanta for 16 years so I can't not completely knock Coke since Atlanta is it's hometown but I do prefer Pepsi.

Coke still sales more than Pepsi, nationwide and worldwide.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/17/05 at 6:32 pm

I drink Diet Coke. That's that.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/17/05 at 8:07 pm

Coke.

Written By: Kenlos on 05/17/05 at 10:35 pm

Coke still sales more than Pepsi, nationwide and worldwide.

Yeah it does, especially wordwide.  But the last few years Pepsi has been making gains especially here in the US.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/17/05 at 10:39 pm

Yeah it does, especially wordwide.  But the last few years Pepsi has been making gains especially here in the US.
Like McDonalds Mickey Dees, they're getting to the latest young generation that worships thugs and rap-crap ::)

Written By: Kenlos on 05/17/05 at 10:46 pm

Like McDonalds Mickey Dees, they're getting to the latest young generation that worships thugs and rap-crap ::)

McDonalds always has the youth on their side.  That one Hardees commercial hit it right on the nose, the one with the pregnant lady sitting in a chair at a doctors office eating a Hardees burger and the commentator said something a long the lines of "Better enjoy it now becuase it will be nothing but McDonalds for the next 12 years."

I have never been a fan of McDonalds.  I have always felt they are a rip-off.  I havent had one of their hamburgers in probably 7 or 8 years.  Last burger I had there I got a double cheeseburger and couldn't even see the meat and that was it for me haven't had another one since.  Though their salads are not all that bad.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/18/05 at 12:00 am

McDonalds always has the youth on their side.  That one Hardees commercial hit it right on the nose, the one with the pregnant lady sitting in a chair at a doctors office eating a Hardees burger and the commentator said something a long the lines of "Better enjoy it now becuase it will be nothing but McDonalds for the next 12 years."

I have never been a fan of McDonalds.  I have always felt they are a rip-off.  I havent had one of their hamburgers in probably 7 or 8 years.  Last burger I had there I got a double cheeseburger and couldn't even see the meat and that was it for me haven't had another one since.  Though their salads are not all that bad.
I don't like them either...thier food OR thier ad campaigns :P

Written By: Alchoholica on 05/18/05 at 3:20 am

I'm with you there.. i don't like em, but here at least they always had clever ad's. Now they have this 'I'm lovin it bullcrap' errr.. i'm sorry but i'm freakin destesting it.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/18/05 at 11:20 am

I totally love the "old school" McDonalds of the past.....their ads in the 70's/80's and even early 90's were really cool! I have a few collector items from the early 70-80's.....but nowadays....it totally SUCKS...as does nearly every other advertisment......I say: Bring back the old (retro) ads and commercials...that would be awesome to see!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/18/05 at 11:39 am

I totally love the "old school" McDonalds of the past.....their ads in the 70's/80's and even early 90's were really cool! I have a few collector items from the early 70-80's.....but nowadays....it totally SUCKS...as does nearly every other advertisment......I say: Bring back the old (retro) ads and commercials...that would be awesome to see!!

Yep, we can definately agree on that, Erin :)

Written By: Blondie on 06/18/05 at 7:19 am

Coke

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/18/05 at 3:36 pm

Coke

Hey! Make sure you find the other thread in here AND the Original thread in Playful Penguin...and vote there as well ;)

Written By: saver on 06/18/05 at 4:47 pm

I dumped them both after they switched to High fructose corn syrup.

Found a site that gets their Coke from Mexico which still usues sugar cane!
The web site is sodapopstop.com

lots from around the country..even Jamaican Cream soda if you like it!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/18/05 at 5:02 pm

I dumped them both after they switched to High fructose corn syrup.

Found a site that gets their Coke from Mexico which still usues sugar cane!
The web site is sodapopstop.com

lots from around the country..even Jamaican Cream soda if you like it!
I feel the same way about Dr. Pepper...it was way better with cane sugar. I drink mostly water and lemonade now. BTW, the ONLY think I like about pepsi is they inavertantly burned Michael Molester Jackson's hair back in that '83 commercial ;D

Written By: Troy on 07/05/05 at 1:38 pm

pepsi :P

Written By: Troy on 07/05/05 at 1:39 pm

pepsi :P

Written By: Carrie on 07/05/05 at 1:48 pm

I don't drink pop ususally, but if I do, I prefer Pepsi.

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/05/05 at 1:50 pm

I like those sweets (candy) shaped as Coke bottles and taste of the same.

Written By: Howard on 07/05/05 at 6:03 pm

Pepsi

Written By: Ashkicksass on 07/05/05 at 11:04 pm

Has anyone here tried Coke Zero?  Good stuff...

Written By: Alchoholica on 07/06/05 at 1:14 pm

Has anyone here tried Coke Zero?  Good stuff...

Yup it's exactly the same as normal coke. Same with Dr Pepper Zero.

Written By: Howard on 07/06/05 at 5:25 pm

or Sprite Zero

Written By: NullandVoid on 07/06/05 at 9:18 pm

::)

Written By: Alchoholica on 07/06/05 at 10:37 pm

::)

You can roll your eyes all you want, your still on the wrong side of the fence  ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/07/05 at 3:45 pm

or Sprite Zero
It's only Coke OR Pepsi, Howard ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...