inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: what is your current educational place and what willl you be doing afterwards?

Written By: Stompgal on 06/10/04 at 9:23 am

I currently go to Nash College and I'm studying BTEC First Diploma Multimedia and Animation. In 2006, I'm off to the UWN in Caerleon to do a BA Honour's Animation degree. It used to be caled UWCN (University of Wales College, Newport), but it's more like a uni, so they dropped the C.

Subject: Re: what is your current educational place and what willl you be doing afterward

Written By: Harmonica on 06/10/04 at 9:41 am

I'm going to Northwestern College, in Orange City Iowa next year. I'm studying Theatre. I want to be an actor/screenplay writer. Probably won't make it big, but I'm gonna try harder than anyone else ever did, and either way I'll be doing something I want to do.

Subject: Re: what is your current educational place and what willl you be doing afterward

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/10/04 at 3:46 pm

I have a Ph.D. in History and an ABD in Sosiology, both from Rutgers University.  But that was a long time ago.  What I really want to say is to congradulate both of you for pursuing your goals.  Good luck to both of you and to all the younger set who are doing what you are doing.  Follow your interests, follow your bliss, and good luck.

Subject: Re: what is your current educational place and what willl you be doing afterwards?

Written By: Echo Nomad on 04/10/06 at 3:14 pm

Currently I'm attending a Community College in Illinois called Highland. As for future plans I eventually plan on piecing together a Bacholors degree.

Subject: Re: what is your current educational place and what willl you be doing afterwards?

Written By: velvetoneo on 04/10/06 at 3:32 pm

Are you a Jerseyite, Don Carlos? If so, where from?

I'm currently attending Glen Ridge High School in Jersey and I'm a 10th grader. I plan to attend University of Chicago, Macalester, Swarthmore, Washington at St. Louis, Rutgers, or Goucher, or maybe somewhere else...

Written By: La Roche on 04/10/06 at 3:40 pm

Washington at St. Louis

As prestigious as it gets without the Ivy League price tag.

I recently got my acceptance from the University of Minnesota, it's degree finishing time.

I suppose now is where I say I'll go ahead and get my Masters, we'll see.

If I went and got my PhD I'd have a name like a well known DJ  ;D

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/10/06 at 9:59 pm

I'm at university (3rd year) in Perth atm and am studying Urban and Regional planning (i.e. town planning) which is becoming increasingly important here and internationally. I chose it in a large part because of my interest in geography, as well as the comparatively low entrance scores. I will graduated next year or early the year after (due to me repeating some units) and hopefully move interstate or even overseas.

Written By: mach!ne_he@d on 04/11/06 at 11:57 am

Graduated High School a year ago. Planning to attend South Georgia Technical College in the fall.

Written By: lizjagger on 04/11/06 at 2:44 pm

I'm a student in college. Hopefully in the next few months to a year , I'll be married and will have kids.

Check for new replies or respond here...