inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sharon Osbourne's birthday - October 9th or 10th?

Written By: Stompgal on 06/16/04 at 12:32 pm

On www.imdb.com, it says that Sharon's birthday is on October 9th, but i thought it was the 10th. If her b'day was on the 10th, that'd be exactly a week after Gwen Stefani's.

Subject: Re: Sharon Osbourne's birthday - October 9th or 10th?

Written By: nally on 06/16/04 at 3:37 pm

I'm pretty sure it's the 10th.

Written By: ... (Ellipsis) on 10/22/04 at 10:14 am

No, it was the 9th. She may have been born on the 10th locally, but in the U.S. it was probably the evening of the 9th.

Written By: karen on 10/22/04 at 10:24 am

No, it was the 9th. She may have been born on the 10th locally, but in the U.S. it was probably the evening of the 9th.

So what date was she born on as opposed what date was it in the US?  I'm sure that's what Stompgal means.

Your logic is flawed anyway unless you happen to know the exact time of day she was born.

Written By: Ellipsis on 10/28/04 at 11:55 am

Well, I just went to www.imdb.com, and it says her birthday is indeed October 9th. Mystery solved.

Written By: karen on 10/28/04 at 12:19 pm

On www.imdb.com, it says that Sharon's birthday is on October 9th, but i thought it was the 10th. If her b'day was on the 10th, that'd be exactly a week after Gwen Stefani's.

Well, I just went to www.imdb.com, and it says her birthday is indeed October 9th. Mystery solved.

Not that I really care either way but..... we already know that's what imdb.com says because Stompgal tells us so.  However Stompgal thought it was the day after and internet pages have been known to be wrong so she was checking here for another source to the answer.  At least that's my guess.

Written By: karen on 10/28/04 at 12:22 pm

See, this page reckons Sharon was born on the 10th

http://www.eonline.com/Facts/People/Bio/0,128,71005,00.html

Written By: Bobo on 10/28/04 at 1:07 pm

Wikipedia reckons on the ninth. I always thought it was the ninth.. but..

As Toyah Willcox once said, "It'th a mithtery"!

Check for new replies or respond here...