inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: If you could be a cartoon or videogame character..who would you be?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/20/04 at 7:01 pm

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! He's superfast...thus way cool IMO!!

Subject: Re: If you could be a cartoon or videogame character..who would you be?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 06/20/04 at 7:04 pm

Pac-Man 'cause he gets to eat AND excersise ::)

Subject: Re: If you could be a cartoon or videogame character..who would you be?

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/20/04 at 9:52 pm

I'd have to say Link in Zelda

Written By: Harmonica on 06/20/04 at 10:01 pm

Superman, who wouldn't  wanna be Superman?

Written By: woops on 06/21/04 at 12:45 am

Snoopy  8)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/21/04 at 1:44 am

Fritz the Cat
Right on, daddy-o!
;)

Written By: philbo on 06/21/04 at 6:14 am

I'm tempted to point to my avatar... but probably Dilbert

Written By: Mangoo on 06/22/04 at 10:30 am

Shaggy from Scooby Doo I would love to eat so much and stay so skinny....oh yeah and to hang out with my baby Daphne  :-*

Written By: Cheetara on 06/22/04 at 11:05 am

Cheetara   (from Thundercats)  8)

Written By: SuperFreak on 06/22/04 at 2:51 pm

Betty or Veronica from the Archies and Daphne from Scooby-Doo

Written By: Joelle on 06/22/04 at 3:32 pm

Tweety Bird.

Written By: Howard on 06/23/04 at 6:19 pm

http://www.gamescreenshots.com/sendbinary.asp?path=e%3A%5Cimages%5Cgameboyadvance%5C179%5Clarge%5Csmb3%5F2%2Ejpg&widthvar=800

I'd Be Super Mario. ;D

Howard

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/24/04 at 3:10 am

I wouldn't mind being Sonic's friend, TAILS!Why....coz Tails can fly like a helicopter with his two tails!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/24/04 at 3:13 am

SHREK!!

Written By: philbo on 06/24/04 at 6:16 am

I think Shrek's taken:

I knew he looked familiar (:))
http://www.venus.co.uk/~will/b3ta/rooney_b3ta.jpg

Written By: NbC on 06/24/04 at 9:27 am

Lara Croft.  ;)  Sexy, rich, strong, and travels to exotic places. 

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/24/04 at 1:12 pm

I'd have to say Link in Zelda

So does that mean that I should be Zelda so you can come and save me?  ;)  :-*

Cat

Written By: Don Carlos on 06/24/04 at 2:19 pm

So does that mean that I should be Zelda so you can come and save me?  ;)  :-*

Cat

Could be, but I have always had my eye on the Malon chick who owns the horses. ;)

Written By: Bobby on 06/25/04 at 6:27 am

I think Shrek's taken:

I knew he looked familiar (:))
http://www.venus.co.uk/~will/b3ta/rooney_b3ta.jpg

Heh heh.  ;D

I would probably like to be Captain N. Remember that princess he used to hang around with? She wasn't bad for an animation. I would always try to find ways of getting rid of the cupid, megaman and the vampire hunter.  ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/25/04 at 3:58 pm

Heh heh.  ;D

I would probably like to be Captain N. Remember that princess he used to hang around with? She wasn't bad for an animation. I would always try to find ways of getting rid of the cupid, megaman and the vampire hunter.  ;D

If I was Sonic,I'd get to torment that big fat loser Dr. Robotnik!! First I'd put his robot goons out of commission,then destroy Robotnik himself and his evil Robotropolis!! No wonder why Robotnik 'hates that hedgehog'!

Written By: Bobby on 06/26/04 at 6:05 am

If I was Sonic,I'd get to torment that big fat loser Dr. Robotnik!! First I'd put his robot goons out of commission,then destroy Robotnik himself and his evil Robotropolis!! No wonder why Robotnik 'hates that hedgehog'!

Sonic and Captain N could team up together to fight Evil Robotnik and Mother Brain.  ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/26/04 at 4:51 pm

::) He's not a cartoon character in the traditional sense...but to be the ORIGINAL NBC PEACOCK would be kinda cool. He's forever sketched into TV's history! ;)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 06/26/04 at 4:53 pm

Speed Racer...I'd get to drive the Mach 5!

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/12/05 at 8:16 am

Felix the Cat

or

Betty Boop

Erin :)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/12/05 at 9:36 am

Bugs Bunny.

Written By: jersey_bwoy2078 on 05/12/05 at 2:31 pm

For video game, I want to be a SIM on the game "The Sims", because I can change my hair without having to see a salon; take a shower with a sensor, so no one can see my birthday suit; change my clothes without having to go shopping; and talk some weird language and have bubble expressions.  And if I want a family, all I have to do is create one.....the easy way.  Although sex would be a problem... ???  Then again they might already have a Sims sex version installment to the trilogy, so I want to be on that one too.  Hey...if I want a girlfriend, I can just make one without having to go out and meet one... ;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/12/05 at 8:19 pm

Optimus Prime..leader of the Autobots....Me and my gang would send Megatron,Starscream,and those idiot Decepticons....RIGHT TO THE SCRAP HEAP!!!

Another cartoon character who's cool although rarely seen these days...
Courageous Cat!!!

Written By: AoE Koko on 05/12/05 at 9:38 pm

CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/21/05 at 5:58 pm

Optimus Prime..leader of the Autobots....Me and my gang would send Megatron,Starscream,and those idiot Decepticons....RIGHT TO THE SCRAP HEAP!!!

Another cartoon character who's cool although rarely seen these days...
Courageous Cat!!!
Am I the only one here old enough to remember Courageous Cat?

Courageous Cat had a cool car that could actually turn into an airplane...he also had some cool weapons....his ray gun was way cool!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 05/21/05 at 6:15 pm

How about the ROADRUNNER! It would be really cool to outrun and also outsmart Wile E. Coyote!

Written By: cancemini2real on 05/21/05 at 11:21 pm

Snow White! But instead of living with seven dwarfs, I'd be living with seven 6ft or taller "buffed" mens with "working tools"! What!! I kept it "PG-rated"!! :-* Can a gal have fantasies, too! ::)

Written By: kairi747 on 06/16/05 at 10:02 pm

well, let's see...i think i'd have to pick kairi!  duh!  ::)

Written By: DJDiG on 06/21/05 at 2:33 pm

Cartoon: Mystique from X-Men

Video Game: Laura Croft

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/01/05 at 7:29 pm

I've always wondered who or what inspired someone to create videogame characters like Sonic the Hedgehog,Pac-Man and the various Mario characters...and which videogame character has made the transition from videogame to TV cartoon most successfully?

Check for new replies or respond here...