inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Spiderman 2

Written By: Mangoo on 06/21/04 at 1:57 pm

Well,its a little over a week away are you going to see it the first day or waita while.The previews have impressed me and am looking forward to seeing it.I didnt like the first one it was too campy but the sequel seems to have more plot development.Do you think he gets unmasked?I say yes.For the record M.J. is a floozy she started with Flash,then Peters best friend,then she says she loves Peter and in the previews she says shes marrying some other dude. ::)

Subject: Re: Spiderman 2

Written By: Thunderbird42008 on 07/14/04 at 8:57 pm

i wasn't that great it was to comical for an action movie :(

Written By: Jessica on 07/14/04 at 11:37 pm

Even though I've only seen snippets of the first one, Rice Cube dragged took me to see this one. And I liked it. Until the end. :P

Written By: Fred on 07/15/04 at 12:59 am

Do you think he gets unmasked?I say yes.For the record
He takes off his mask way too many times.  :( It isn't as good as I thought it would be. It's still a good movie, but I expected a little more, it just felt that something was missing.  :-\\

Written By: Rush on 07/15/04 at 10:16 pm

I haven't seen either but I have seen the Animated series and the 70's Spiderman Films with Nicholas Hammond!  :)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/15/04 at 10:20 pm

I couldn't care less even with a loaded gun to my head!
:P

Check for new replies or respond here...