inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Have you noticed...

Written By: Steve2891 on 06/21/04 at 8:12 pm

Is it just me, or do most people look a lot younger than they used to? i remember a time, when people who were 20, looked 20. Now, most poeple who are 20, look like their 15 or 16, compared to the way other people used to look. I'm 22, but look and feel 15 or 16. Anyone else agree?

Subject: Re: Have you noticed...

Written By: Marian on 06/21/04 at 8:18 pm

Is it just me, or do most people look a lot younger than they used to? i remember a time, when people who were 20, looked 20. Now, most poeple who are 20, look like their 15 or 16, compared to the way other people used to look. I'm 22, but look and feel 15 or 16. Anyone else agree?
:DIt might be just the current styles.You might think people who dress "cool' look younger than people who don't.I'd have to see the person m yself to make a judgement.But there's still a lot of people who look older,or have wrinkles.Not everyone wears sunblock who should.Cheers!

Subject: Re: Have you noticed...

Written By: Mangoo on 06/22/04 at 6:23 am

Its called plastic surgery

Check for new replies or respond here...