inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Michelle Branch got married!

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/02/04 at 8:26 am

Well, the latest starlet to join the "marriage mania" is Michelle Branch.  Her agent disclosed yesterday that she married her drummer a few days ago.  He's 19 years older than her.

Subject: Re: Michelle Branch got married!

Written By: woops on 07/02/04 at 3:57 pm

Congrats to Michelle Branch & her drummer.  :)

Since she's a singer/sonwriter & doesn't use gimmicks, I think the realationship is serious & isn't to grasp attention like Britney's fiasco a few moths ago.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/02/04 at 4:07 pm

Congrats to Michelle Branch & her drummer.  :)

Since she's a singer/sonwriter & doesn't use gimmicks, I think the realationship is serious & isn't to grasp attention like Britney's fiasco a few moths ago.

Doesn't use gimmicks?  Didn't you see her spread in Maxim magazine a few months ago?

Mind you, I am not complaining.  :P

Written By: womberty on 07/02/04 at 5:18 pm

Well, the fact that we found out only after the marriage, instead of having the engagement announced ... like some people *cough*Britney*cough**cough*J.Lo*cough*

Written By: ... on 07/02/04 at 5:21 pm

Does anybody know that she's 21 years old today? (It's her birthday.) ;D

And I'm three years older than she is! (Actually, a bit more than three years, but still)

Anyway, Happy Birthday Michelle! :-* ;D 8) :) :D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/02/04 at 8:11 pm

Well, the latest starlet to join the "marriage mania" is Michelle Branch.  Her agent disclosed yesterday that she married her drummer a few days ago.  He's 19 years older than her.
He is indeed a lucky man, LB ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/03/04 at 1:25 am

Who the heck is Michelle Branch?

If her name is Branch, does that mean her husband got wood?
:-\\

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/03/04 at 7:56 am

Guaranteed  :P

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/03/04 at 9:14 am

Yeah...and her songs are kinda sappy! ::)

Written By: mitched on 07/05/04 at 12:04 am

he's her bass player, Teddy Landau, whose the objectof loathing of many MB fans. she's learning the gimmicks, don't worry, more drastic changes to her life will appear on news, to please you worshipping fans, for more things to talk about on your message boards. she wants to make it big in this business, remember? so she's into making news. too bad she can't beat still britney and her publicists on making a fire. no funds from madonna.

Written By: My name is Kenny on 07/05/04 at 9:41 am

If this was a publicity stunt, there would have been some actual publicity for it.  I had to search for a a good five minutes before I could confirm it.  I guarantee you I would have known about a few hours before it actually happened if this had been, say, Jennifer Lopez.

Written By: rubixgirl on 07/22/04 at 8:47 am

a little off topic...was her song Breathe in a movie or tv show??

Check for new replies or respond here...