inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: How stupid is she? Brittney...

Written By: saver on 07/03/04 at 6:48 pm

I've heard of girls falling in love with someone elses husband and former husbands, but howcould such a success but DUMB enough to want a guy who HAS or even split with a wife who is about to have his next kid?
Don't women check out what typeof guy they are gettingiton with anymore?

She deserves a poster with Donkey ears on her!

(Unless she's got his NEXT kid on the way??)

Subject: Re: How stupid is she? Brittney...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/03/04 at 10:58 pm

She deserves a poster with Donkey ears on her!

Donkey ears would be the wrong symbol.  She's a Bush supporter!

Written By: My name is Kenny on 07/04/04 at 1:54 am

Her blank, stupid support of Bush is so lacking in consciousness it's almost apolitical.

Written By: NbC on 07/04/04 at 2:42 am

Well, there have been married women becoming pregnant by another married man whose wife has also gotten pregnant at about the same time.  People make bad choices in life all the time.  Most are just not heavily advertised. 

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/04/04 at 2:46 am

Her blank, stupid support of Bush is so lacking in consciousness it's almost apolitical.

I think it is apolitical, and her demeanor is blank and stupid!

NbC wrote:Well, there have been married women becoming pregnant by another married man whose wife has also gotten pregnant at about the same time.  People make bad choices in life all the time.  Most are just not heavily advertised. 
Is that what Brittney did?  Would Bush approve?

Written By: saver on 07/04/04 at 3:08 am

I say let's make Brit the poster girl for BAD CHOICES...

However, I am just as critical of the guy...how DARE he start a new life/baby and call it quits! >:(

Just wait til he gets Ms. Spears..a few months sure is long enough to know someone.. guy! :-\\

(Guess momma Spears lost her influence- I thinkshe advised her to wait )...something sounds fishy..love has been around a long time, it can but i don't feel it has popped up as a sign to get hitched just yet!

If it lasts a year or a 'little' over, I want reservations to boast I TOLD YOU SO..as of the wedding date(???)

Then I will look to begin work with the Dionne Warwick hotline network.  ;D   

Written By: Gis on 07/04/04 at 4:31 am

To quote from a book I'm just reading. Every man who's having an affair lies and tells his mistress he no longer sleeps with his wife and his wife he never slept with his mistress !

I'm sure the fact she has so much money isn't influencing him one little bit is it ??

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/04/04 at 8:51 am

I wonder if Britney has any brothers? ???

if I were her brother I would find her fiance, beat the c.r.a.p. out of him, and then tell him that he'll be kneecapped if he even LOOKS at my sister again.  This guy is TRULY a dirt-bag who appears to have little concern for the women or children in his life.  >:(

As for Brit... she needs to get some counselling and slow down for a while.  With all of her fame she is probably looking desperately for a "safe place".  But she is not thinking staight and thinks that hoser is her 'safe place".

LB

Written By: Harmonica on 07/04/04 at 10:24 am

She Can Dance!  I can't think of anything else to back her up because she can't sing worth a lick, and God knows she's got to be in the running for Worst Actress of all Time award.

Written By: Jessica on 07/04/04 at 11:43 am

I wonder if Britney has any brothers? ???

She does, but I doubt he'll do anything about it. Gotta keep the breadwinner happy and all. ::)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/04/04 at 6:54 pm

:D  Seems like Britney's IQ is somewhere between AIRHEAD and DIM BULB!  :P

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/04/04 at 8:01 pm

:D  Seems like Britney's IQ is somewhere between AIRHEAD and DIM BULB!  :P

I'd still party with her.

Written By: Bobby on 07/04/04 at 8:03 pm

I think she is emotionally messed up. She had a marriage that lasted hours and a failed relationship with Mr Timberlake. She's probably after something beyond a physical relationship but can't express it perhaps?

Regardless, she's still dumb to go for another bloke who has a girlfriend and a kid on the way.

Written By: mitched on 07/04/04 at 11:57 pm

you are all rude! just because britney can do something you can't do, doesn't mean she's an ultimate stupid. if only this can earn you money, you jealous people!

Written By: Bobby on 07/05/04 at 6:19 am

you are all rude! just because britney can do something you can't do, doesn't mean she's an ultimate stupid. if only this can earn you money, you jealous people!

I suppose it's what Marc Bolan from T-Rex said. 'You can't knock success'.  :)

However, she is still dumb to go after a bloke who has a woman and a child on the way. This is not success. This is just merely screwing up her private life.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/05/04 at 8:59 am

Can Britney do things I can't? You bet!
:D

Written By: My name is Kenny on 07/05/04 at 9:39 am

She certainly lipsynchs better than I could ever hope to.

Written By: Hairspray on 07/05/04 at 11:11 am

Even Madonna would call Brittney stupid at this point.

Written By: My name is Kenny on 07/05/04 at 12:38 pm

Madonna has done some dumb things, but she's a genius when it comes to being a celebrity.  She's worked even her stupidest-looking stunts to her advantage. 

Actually, now that I think about it, this might not even be a dumb move for Britney, if she's doing this just for the publicity.  If she actually thinks this is a marriage that will last, though, that's pretty bubbleheaded.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/05/04 at 1:39 pm

If she actually thinks this is a marriage that will last, though, that's pretty bubbleheaded.

Well, if this marriage fails, maybe I will be there to pick up the pieces.  Heh heh...

LB

;D

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/05/04 at 10:45 pm

Well, if this marriage fails, maybe I will be there to pick up the pieces.  Heh heh...

LB

;D
Why would anyone marry an AIRHEAD like Britney.....maybe just coz of her BODY and her MILLIONS!?!Well I guess looks and money mean more than intelligence to some folks!

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/06/04 at 8:07 am

Why would anyone marry an AIRHEAD like Britney.....maybe just coz of her BODY and her MILLIONS!?!Well I guess looks and money mean more than intelligence to some folks!

Hey, with her money and looks, we can get her into school to fix the intelligence part.

Then Brit and LB can live happily ever after (or at least for a month or so).  :P

Written By: AL-B on 07/06/04 at 5:09 pm

Unfortunately, looks and money mean more than intelligence to a lot of folks (just ask any frat boy).

Written By: Cheetara on 07/07/04 at 4:24 pm

Jealous of Britney??  Hardly, I feel sorry for her.  She is missing out on something that some of us have...which is true love.  LOL 

Written By: PoPCultureGirl on 07/07/04 at 9:15 pm

Hell yeah, I'm jealous of Britney Spears!  She's got more money than we'll ever see in a lifetime, looks & she can dance her a$$ off!  So what if she lip synchs, she doesn't NEED to sing live with a body & moves like that. :D

As far as her being "psychologically challenged" (I don't know how else to put it), I don't feel sorry for her one bit.  She CHOSE her celebrity status & she CHOOSES her lifestyle, so I could care less who she marries & what her reasons are. 

Written By: annieox03 on 07/07/04 at 9:48 pm

This only solidifies my orginal opinion of the "Virgin" star. She had trash written all over her catholic outfit in her first video. My personal opinion. i think she is knocked up too. :o

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 07/08/04 at 3:08 am

I think if Britney had an MRI of her brain,her frontal lobe(the THINKING part of the brain)...it would be shrunken! Just my opinion of her stupid decision-making!!

Written By: Bobby on 07/08/04 at 8:51 am

I think if Britney had an MRI of her brain,her frontal lobe(the THINKING part of the brain)...it would be shrunken! Just my opinion of her stupid decision-making!!

I thought the frontal lobe is to do with personality. An example was the man who had a big spike whacked through his head and entered the front part of his brain, only his personality changed from being outgoing to reserved - incredible! Besides, she still might have that part missing.  ;D

I checked a website out (as I do) and found that we are both correct. The frontal lobe being a generic area of the brain. Sorry for being pedantic, Tonyfan.  :D

http://biology.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.waiting.com/frontallobe.html

Written By: PaperGirl on 07/08/04 at 9:21 pm

When you have to buy your own engagement ring, that should be a sign that something isnt right in the relationship. 

Sorry, but if the guy has no J O B, one kid already, another on the way, AND no money, bye bye.

Not being superficial, just reasonable.

And she is 150% stupid for not making a prenup.  If they divorce, (if the wedding even happens) he gets half her assets.  Hope she realizes that before its too late.

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/08/04 at 10:49 pm

I'll tell you what, Britney's fiance must be PHENOMENAL in bed.

I mean, he has no job, no money, one baby by that actress and another on the way, and now he's getting Britney on a regular basis.

Say what you will, but if you could bottle what that guy has, men would pay any price for a bottle of it.  :P

Written By: PoPCultureGirl on 07/09/04 at 8:07 am

I'll tell you what, Britney's fiance must be PHENOMENAL in bed.

I mean, he has no job, no money, one baby by that actress and another on the way, and now he's getting Britney on a regular basis.

Say what you will, but if you could bottle what that guy has, men would pay any price for a bottle of it.  :P

Nah, I don't think thats it.  It's probably because he devotes every waking minute to be with her & waits on her hand & foot.  She didn't get that kind of treatment with Justin because he was a celeb himself & had a job to do, not too mention he was such as rich & powerful as she was.  See, this new guy doesn't have a job, therefore he has the freedom to be at her beckon call whenever she wants.  And because he has no money, she can call the shots & be the one in control.  I mean you have to figure, Britney has people telling her where to go, what to do, what to say 24/7, she probably hasn't had this much control over someone EVER. ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 07/09/04 at 9:58 am

Nah, I don't think thats it.  It's probably because he devotes every waking minute to be with her & waits on her hand & foot.  She didn't get that kind of treatment with Justin because he was a celeb himself & had a job to do, not too mention he was such as rich & powerful as she was.  See, this new guy doesn't have a job, therefore he has the freedom to be at her beckon call whenever she wants.  And because he has no money, she can call the shots & be the one in control.  I mean you have to figure, Britney has people telling her where to go, what to do, what to say 24/7, she probably hasn't had this much control over someone EVER. ::)

Good point, PopCultureBabe.  She calls all the shots as long as she gets that prenup.

Check for new replies or respond here...