inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Karma

Written By: Jessica on 07/14/04 at 6:27 pm

Child Molester Gets His

Wow....all I gotta say is that it's too bad he didn't kill his molester.

Subject: Re: Karma

Written By: Bobby on 07/14/04 at 6:34 pm

Gosh! I thought you only found these wild coincidences in soap operas or films! I don't condone violence but I'm glad he gave his molester a beating - how much agony that bloke must have suffered.

Written By: Bobby on 07/14/04 at 6:58 pm

Wouldn't you think they would check these things out first?  I mean, you wouldn't want to put a "blood" and a "crip" in the same cell.  Then again, maybe they did ;)

What's a 'blood' and a 'crip', 80s cheerleader?

Written By: Rice in limbo on 07/14/04 at 7:09 pm

They're rival gangs who hate each other.  i.e. Tupac and B.I.G. (they allegedly got each other killed)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/14/04 at 7:15 pm

The Crips and the Bloods are two Los Angeles-based gangs.  They've been rival syndicates for 20 or 25 years.

I don't know about the Bloods, but the Crips started way back in the early '70s.  Originally conceived as a militant political action organization, like the Black Panthers, CRIP was an acronym for Community Revolution In Progress.  Unfortunately, it degenerated into dope-dealing and thuggery.

Jessica wrote: Wow....all I gotta say is that it's too bad he didn't kill his molester.  What do you say when you realize the big guy in the cell is the kid you molested 13 years ago?  "Uhhh, I'm like...sorry and stuff."

Written By: Lazy Jessica on 07/14/04 at 7:24 pm

i.e. Tupac and B.I.G. (they allegedly got each other killed)

They had nothing to do with Bloods and Crips. Tupac hated Biggie because he thought Biggie was the one who ordered him shot the first time.

Written By: Jessica on 07/14/04 at 7:27 pm

What do you say when you realize the big guy in the cell is the kid you molested 13 years ago?  "Uhhh, I'm like...sorry and stuff."

I'm surprised none of the other prisoners had gotten to him first. He's a convicted child molester. You would've thought he would have been Bubba's b*tch by now. ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/14/04 at 7:50 pm

I'm surprised none of the other prisoners had gotten to him first. He's a convicted child molester. You would've thought he would have been Bubba's b*tch by now. ;D

Well, if you go to prison, you're gonna be Bubba's b*tch anyway, but child molesters get it much worse--and that includes the accused and wrongfully convicted. 
For instance, all the accusations against the Amirault family turned out to be false.  They ran the Fells Acres Daycare Center in Malden, here in Mass.  It was one of the spate of hysterical witch hunt daycare trials in the '80s.  Charlatan therapists convinced children to tell tales of evil clowns and secret rooms, knives and lizards going into orifices, and other unspeakable horrors.  Anway, Gerald Amirault spent 18 years behind bars, from 1986 until just this year (long after the his mother and sister were released). 
I can't imagine the horror of being innocent of the most stigmatizing charges in our society, and all those big bubbas cheerfulling delcaring, "We gonna show you how them little kids felt!"

Written By: Jessica on 07/14/04 at 11:32 pm

Well, if you go to prison, you're gonna be Bubba's b*tch anyway, but child molesters get it much worse--and that includes the accused and wrongfully convicted. 
For instance, all the accusations against the Amirault family turned out to be false.  They ran the Fells Acres Daycare Center in Malden, here in Mass.  It was one of the spate of hysterical witch hunt daycare trials in the '80s.  Charlatan therapists convinced children to tell tales of evil clowns and secret rooms, knives and lizards going into orifices, and other unspeakable horrors.  Anway, Gerald Amirault spent 18 years behind bars, from 1986 until just this year (long after the his mother and sister were released). 
I can't imagine the horror of being innocent of the most stigmatizing charges in our society, and all those big bubbas cheerfulling delcaring, "We gonna show you how them little kids felt!"

Let me share something with everyone and you'll see why I have no love for child molesters. I know that there are innocent people out there who are wrongfully accused, but after hearing this, you'll see why I'm glad this guy beat the sh*t out of his molester.

Imagine being a little INNOCENT kid. Imagine being two years old. Imagine having someone you TRUST take you to their room and show you things no two year old should know. Imagine that going on until you're seven years old. Imagine the disgust even a child that young could feel. Imagine the feelings of, "Did I do something to make this happen?" Imagine all of that, if you will. Thank you. That child was ME. My cousin molested me for FIVE years. FIVE. I'm not sorry to say he died of a stroke. I hope he suffered. I hope he's burning in hell. I never told anyone in my family after he died because I knew it would tear my aunt up. I don't know if she knows about this website. I really hope she doesn't. I'm glad he's dead. GLAD. He could have done this to my other cousins, my sister, my future child.

Now you may understand why I have no compassion when I hear of people being accused of molesting someone. I doubt them until I know 100% that they are innocent. You may not agree with me, and I'm sorry for that, but it's how I feel.

I'm sorry if this is long winded and pointless, but man it feels good to get it out of my system.

Written By: Bobby on 07/15/04 at 3:57 am

Let me share something with everyone and you'll see why I have no love for child molesters. I know that there are innocent people out there who are wrongfully accused, but after hearing this, you'll see why I'm glad this guy beat the sh*t out of his molester.

Imagine being a little INNOCENT kid. Imagine being two years old. Imagine having someone you TRUST take you to their room and show you things no two year old should know. Imagine that going on until you're seven years old. Imagine the disgust even a child that young could feel. Imagine the feelings of, "Did I do something to make this happen?" Imagine all of that, if you will. Thank you. That child was ME. My cousin molested me for FIVE years. FIVE. I'm not sorry to say he died of a stroke. I hope he suffered. I hope he's burning in hell. I never told anyone in my family after he died because I knew it would tear my aunt up. I don't know if she knows about this website. I really hope she doesn't. I'm glad he's dead. GLAD. He could have done this to my other cousins, my sister, my future child.

Now you may understand why I have no compassion when I hear of people being accused of molesting someone. I doubt them until I know 100% that they are innocent. You may not agree with me, and I'm sorry for that, but it's how I feel.

I'm sorry if this is long winded and pointless, but man it feels good to get it out of my system.

I am so sorry this has happened to you, Jessica. Anybody that ruins a child's innocence is scum. I don't blame you for feeling the way you feel as molestation and rape (in all it's forms) is something severely detestable. Have you talked this over with anyone beyond the Inthe00s site?

Written By: Dagwood on 07/15/04 at 7:19 am

<<hugs>>

I am sure he is burning as we speak.  I have no tolerance for molesters, either.  It is something that hurts the most innocent of our society.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/15/04 at 10:14 am

I'm sorry you went through such terrible molestation.  I can only imagine how terrifying that must be. 
Sometimes you will NEVER be 100% certain if someone committed a crime.  Our legal system has a high requirements for the prosecution to prove its case.  No matter how heinous the charges, if we let hysteria and emotion take over, innocent people like Gerald Amirault will be sent wrongfully to prison.
When you think about the horrible things your molestor did to you, you can imagine how horrible it would be for an innocent person convicted of such atrocious crimes.

Written By: Cheetara on 07/15/04 at 10:22 am

Good.  The molester deserved a beatdown.  Hell, even torture.  What are the odds??? wow.  Kinder should be placed into a cell with someone like Hannibal Lecter.  haaaaaaaaaaa

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/15/04 at 10:40 am

Good.  The molester deserved a beatdown.  Hell, even torture.  What are the odds??? wow.  Kinder should be placed into a cell with someone like Hannibal Lecter.  haaaaaaaaaaa

Isn't "Kinder" an ironic name for a guy who beats and rapes children?  Kinder than who?  Got me there.
Anyway, this is why I'm glad we have an Eight Amendment against cruel and unusual punishment.  There are people we are right to despise.  However, if we allow outrage to dominate our justice system, we soon will have not justice system at all.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/15/04 at 7:20 pm

Ah....the power of Karma ;)

Written By: Bobby on 07/15/04 at 7:27 pm

Ah....the power of Karma ;)

Absolutely.  :)

The bible said it best 'What you will reap, you will sow'.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 07/15/04 at 7:34 pm

Absolutely.  :)

The bible said it best 'What you will reap, you will sow'.
I've ALWAYS been a kind person to others....it's just now that I am finding out how to deal with the moronic ones :)

Written By: Marian on 07/15/04 at 7:37 pm

I'm sorry you went through such terrible molestation.  I can only imagine how terrifying that must be. 
Sometimes you will NEVER be 100% certain if someone committed a crime.  Our legal system has a high requirements for the prosecution to prove its case.  No matter how heinous the charges, if we let hysteria and emotion take over, innocent people like Gerald Amirault will be sent wrongfully to prison.
When you think about the horrible things your molestor did to you, you can imagine how horrible it would be for an innocent person convicted of such atrocious crimes.
:o :oI'm sorry she went through that,too.However,I agree with having proof,ansd i think that falsely accusing someone of a sex crime is a sex crime itself.I mean,people have to do a bit of research to come up with things a person allegedly did,if they didn't really do it.They have to do some sophisticated research on the details,and be pretty good at storytelling or getting  a child to say stuff like that was done.THere was a case where 2 grade school girls falely accused a guy of molesting them because they didn't waant to get in trouble for skipping school,or something like that.About 6 months later they were found out,and they went to jail.

Written By: Bobby on 07/15/04 at 7:41 pm

I've ALWAYS been a kind person to others....it's just now that I am finding out how to deal with the moronic ones :)

Yeah. I've always said that there is a difference between kindness and stupidity. The difficult thing is knowing when it happens.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...