inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Got Blacked Out Last Night

Written By: Indy Gent on 07/22/04 at 11:05 am

There was a major thunderstorm in our area last night, and it shut off our power for about 2 1/2 hours. Most of Indy got their power knocked out. I don't know if the city is back to norm. It did affect my work on the PC last night. We might have a couple of rough nights ahead, too, with cooler temps.  Judging by how bady we've had it with severe storms, we were really lucky. ;)

Subject: Re: Got Blacked Out Last Night

Written By: bj26 on 07/22/04 at 12:39 pm

There was a major thunderstorm in our area last night, and it shut off our power for about 2 1/2 hours. Most of Indy got their power knocked out. I don't know if the city is back to norm. It did affect my work on the PC last night. We might have a couple of rough nights ahead, too, with cooler temps.  Judging by how bady we've had it with severe storms, we were really lucky. ;)

We got smashed by a violent t-storm early this morning in Lexington and power went down too.  Probably same storm that got Indy.  I couldn't hear a break in the thunder it was just constant.

Check for new replies or respond here...