inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: when will kid stars learn???

Written By: saver on 08/07/04 at 3:27 pm

Was watching an entertainment magazine show recently doing a story on Nick Carters breakup with Paris H. and they show how they spotted Nickout late night with his brother Aaron, 'ANOTER RISING STAR' who I'm sure many teeny weeny boppers are into-well, why not he has the 'cute kid''blond hair-clean cut' 'no tattoos' image .....THEN.......the camera shows a quick background shot of his brother in the hang out crowd PUFFIN' ON A CIGARETTE!!!! This kid is an upcoming SINGER?? and he smokes at 16?/17?

Where's the cash cow parents on this one letting him get away with this OR I can imagine what  his voice coach is thinking...not to mention whatever girl HE chooses better LOVE the smell of tobacco on his lips!

This from a future role model? When will they learn????
You can take him for what he's worth....Aaron if you get this message.... save that big money you're getting.... for your future..(cancer treatments, that is!)

Subject: Re: when will kid stars learn???

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/07/04 at 4:18 pm

Was watching an entertainment magazine show recently doing a story on Nick Carters breakup with Paris H. and they show how they spotted Nickout late night with his brother Aaron, 'ANOTER RISING STAR' who I'm sure many teeny weeny boppers are into-well, why not he has the 'cute kid''blond hair-clean cut' 'no tattoos' image .....THEN.......the camera shows a quick background shot of his brother in the hang out crowd PUFFIN' ON A CIGARETTE!!!! This kid is an upcoming SINGER?? and he smokes at 16?/17?

Where's the cash cow parents on this one letting him get away with this OR I can imagine what  his voice coach is thinking...not to mention whatever girl HE chooses better LOVE the smell of tobacco on his lips!

This from a future role model? When will they learn????
You can take him for what he's worth....Aaron if you get this message.... save that big money you're getting.... for your future..(cancer treatments, that is!)

Hey, if the kid becomes a popular singer, there will be PLENTY of girls who would love to taste the tobacco on his lips.  At least until his popularity runs out.  :-\\

Written By: Bobby on 08/07/04 at 6:46 pm

Corey Feldman and MacCauley Culkin spring to mind. They probably didn't realise that fame is fleeting and the general public are fickle either . . .

The Carters will be exactly the same.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 08/07/04 at 7:05 pm

Corey Feldman and MacCauley Culkin spring to mind. They probably didn't realise that fame is fleeting and the general public are fickle either . . .

The Carters will be exactly the same.
:o I don't think many other child stars realized that fame is fleeting either....There have been a few, such as TODD BRIDGES and DANA PLATO,who have had major run-ins with the US legal system...also Danny Bonaduce seems to court trouble too.. ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...