inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Modest Mouse creeps me out but I love "Float On" So I'll deal with it.

Written By: Apricot on 08/17/04 at 4:53 pm

You read the title.

Subject: Re: Modest Mouse creeps me out but I love "Float On" So I'll deal with it.

Written By: Apricot on 08/18/04 at 12:07 pm

Wow.... 12 views and no posts....

Well, I guess I didn't leave much room for responses.

Subject: Re: Modest Mouse creeps me out but I love "Float On" So I'll deal with it.

Written By: Echo Nomad on 04/16/06 at 12:56 am

Yeah, I liked that song as well but not the rest of their music from what I've heard. That's why I just downloaded that one song instead of buying an entire album.

Written By: GoodRedShirt on 04/16/06 at 4:14 am

Their music certainly isn't the most radio friendly, but it's alright. It grows on you it does.

Written By: Trimac20 on 04/16/06 at 9:28 am

They're alright, I too have only heard a few tracks. All the ones I've got sound really different from each other. They've all got their own personalities.

Written By: bbigd04 on 04/16/06 at 10:40 am

I really only know Float On, it's pretty good.

Written By: zcrito on 04/16/06 at 11:03 am

What about the "original" "Float On"  ::)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000002QG8/qid=1145203029/sr=2-2/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_2/104-0691464-8195918?s=music&v=glance&n=5174

Check for new replies or respond here...