inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sports Biggest Egotistical JERK & Why......Current OR Past

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/20/04 at 8:03 pm

Tonight it was reported that Willis McGahee...the #1 pick of the Buffalo Bills....has stated that he either IS the starting running back OR he's demanding to be traded ::) THAT is just the first one I have.....anyone else sick of the multi-millionare, gifted, ungrateful morons who take thier talent for granted???

Subject: Re: Biggest Sports Egotistical JERK & Why......Current OR Past

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/20/04 at 9:54 pm

1. John Rocker
2. Dennis Rodman
3. John McEnroe

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/20/04 at 9:56 pm

1. John Rocker
2. Dennis Rodman
3. John McEnroe
Please tell us all why....Just kidding....I KNOW ;)

Written By: danootaandme on 08/21/04 at 6:19 am

McEnroe(he said the Williams sisters had to learn humility!)
Bobby Knight
Rodman

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/21/04 at 7:15 am

McEnroe(he said the Williams sisters had to learn humility!)
Bobby Knight
Rodman

I like the Williams sisters and think they are VERY talented...but yes, they could use a sprinkle or two of now and then!

Written By: danootaandme on 08/21/04 at 8:03 am

I like the Williams sisters and think they are VERY talented...but yes, they could use a sprinkle or two of now and then!

Yeah, but McEnroe saying that is a bit beyond the pale. He still hasn't gotten it.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/21/04 at 8:18 am

Yeah, but McEnroe saying that is a bit beyond the pale. He still hasn't gotten it.
True, he is STILL the consumate jerk he always was >:(

Written By: gemini61 on 08/21/04 at 9:34 am

Not sure if he would be considered an egotistical jerk, maybe just a jerk, but I picked O.J. Simpson, for obvious reasons  ::)

Written By: Howard on 08/21/04 at 10:20 am

http://pmagal.home.texas.net/grey.jpg

I would have to also say Dennis Rodman too. >:(

Howard

Written By: danootaandme on 08/21/04 at 10:38 am

Tsk Tsk Tsk,  His poor mother has to say that's my son  ???

Written By: Howard on 08/21/04 at 10:40 am

He reminds me of Grace Jones in a sort of way. :P

Howard

Written By: danootaandme on 08/21/04 at 10:44 am

He reminds me of Grace Jones in a sort of way. :P

Howard

Wonder what ever happened to her.  Think I'll have to google.

Written By: Howard on 08/21/04 at 10:48 am

Wonder what ever happened to her.  Think I'll have to google.

http://www.baric.de/grace/images/mayday.jpg

Here is a picture of her.So now,you can compare the 2. :P

Howard

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/21/04 at 1:03 pm

With all the money he has probably given to her, I doubt if she minds :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/21/04 at 1:07 pm

Not sure if he would be considered an egotistical jerk, maybe just a jerk, but I picked O.J. Simpson, for obvious reasons   ::)
I don't know what you mean....isn't he searching for the real killers....I also heard Scott Peterson has enlisted OJs help :D

Written By: danootaandme on 08/21/04 at 3:19 pm

I don't know what you mean....isn't he searching for the real killers....I also heard Scott Peterson has enlisted OJs help :D

If they need a PI they can call Baretta 8)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/21/04 at 5:04 pm

;D

Written By: blackdog on 08/21/04 at 5:05 pm

Barry Bonds too ( don't think we need to list the obvious reasons though.)

That guy makes the most outlandish statements.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/21/04 at 5:06 pm

Patrick Ewing...former Knick. During the last NBA strike actually had the odacity to say "How am I supposed to feed my children now?" What a loser!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/21/04 at 5:08 pm

Barry Bonds too ( don't think we need to list the obvious reasons though.)

That guy makes the most outlandish statements.
Well I agree AND I will wait with anticipation to see if he really ever did steriods ???

Written By: Koop on 08/21/04 at 5:15 pm

Former Brave and Falcon (and whatever other teams he was on) Deion Sanders.  I've never had the (dis)pleasure of meeting the guy, but I've known quite a few who have and they have said what a jerk he was. 

Also, David Justice.  When he was with the Braves, when kids would ask him for his autograph, he'd always yell at them.  Very uncool. 

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/21/04 at 6:15 pm

Former Brave and Falcon (and whatever other teams he was on) Deion Sanders.  I've never had the (dis)pleasure of meeting the guy, but I've known quite a few who have and they have said what a jerk he was. 

Also, David Justice.  When he was with the Braves, when kids would ask him for his autograph, he'd always yell at them.  Very uncool. 
Yep, Justice sure is a jerk....After the Falcons, Sanders moved on to SanFrancisco before joining the cowpies :P

Written By: blackdog on 08/22/04 at 1:21 am

Patrick Ewing...former Knick. During the last NBA strike actually had the odacity to say "How am I supposed to feed my children now?" What a loser!

Yeah, I remember that statement.  I wonder how he'd like it if he was making under 30,000 or 40,000 a year like some folks?

I'm not too opinionated but Bill Walton drives a lot of people crazy - what a big blowbag!  That guy never stops talking or arguing.

Written By: danootaandme on 08/22/04 at 6:24 am

Well I agree AND I will wait with anticipation to see if he really ever did steriods ???

He should have done a McGwire and got out while the getting was good

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/22/04 at 11:14 am

He should have done a McGwire and got out while the getting was good
True enough..but McGwire did creatine...which is not illegal.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/22/04 at 11:16 am

Yeah, I remember that statement.  I wonder how he'd like it if he was making under 30,000 or 40,000 a year like some folks?

I'm not too opinionated but Bill Walton drives a lot of people crazy - what a big blowbag!  That guy never stops talking or arguing.
I've always hated Walton....even though the Blazers won the '77 title, I still enjoy the highlight of Dr. J dunking over him!

Subject: Re: Sports Biggest Egotistical JERK & Why......Current OR Past

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/22/04 at 11:18 am

Bill Lambier :P

Written By: danootaandme on 08/22/04 at 4:34 pm

True enough..but McGwire did creatine...which is not illegal.

A rose by any other name.....

Written By: Howard on 08/22/04 at 5:02 pm

http://motorist.50megs.com/brta08.jpg

Here's Baretta at your service. ;D

Written By: Howard on 08/22/04 at 5:03 pm

is not the same.... ;)

Howard

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/22/04 at 7:07 pm

I understand that but the point is that he did not use an illegal substance like Barry has Possibly done. I do however feel that any and ALL drugs should've banned.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/22/04 at 7:10 pm

http://motorist.50megs.com/brta08.jpg

Here's Baretta at your service. ;D
I know you had good intentions, Howard...but I can't stand looking at murderers :-\\

Written By: Howard on 08/22/04 at 7:13 pm

I know you had good intentions, Howard...but I can't stand looking at murderers :-\\

Didn't they say his court date is December 2004?

Howard

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/22/04 at 7:16 pm

Didn't they say his court date is December 2004?

Howard
I'm not sure, Howard....I can't understand why it takes SO long to get celebrities to trial....the jerk that killed my son Blaine stood trial within a month and was convicted very soon after....

Written By: danootaandme on 08/24/04 at 5:17 am

I understand that but the point is that he did not use an illegal substance like Barry has Possibly done. I do however feel that any and ALL drugs should've banned.

Yeah, the scary part is kids getting there hands on it.  You know how invincible you feel in
the teenage years and how you don't worry about something that is going to kick you in the
pants when your old(like 30).  I for one think anyone giving and selling to kids should be
beaten, seriously.  I also think pro sports will continue ignore it, or skirt the question because
of the results, and the fans want results. 

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/24/04 at 8:45 am

Yeah, the scary part is kids getting there hands on it.  You know how invincible you feel in
the teenage years and how you don't worry about something that is going to kick you in the
pants when your old(like 30).  I for one think anyone giving and selling to kids should be
beaten, seriously.  I also think pro sports will continue ignore it, or skirt the question because
Sure enough...these so-called health gurus are nothing more than pushers >:(

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/16/04 at 10:17 pm

::) Barry 'hooked on steroids works for me' Bonds

The late Marge Schott...Cincy REDS fans know who she is....open mouth,say something stupid,shove foot in...

Jimmy "I cause wrecks" Spencer....this NASCAR fan has no love lost for him....or Kurt'I think I'm the stuff'Busch!!

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/17/04 at 3:49 pm

Ty Cobb in the past
Marge Schott in the immediate past
Ricky Williams and Kobe in the present
And I'm afraid any NBA player who never went to college in the future.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/17/04 at 7:33 pm

How about Pete'I bet on my Reds to win'Rose? I know someone who met him...the person said Rose has a HUMONGOUS bad attitude aka chip on his shoulder...

there are actually people who think the late Dale Earnhardt had a HUGE bad attitude...It was NOT a bad attitude,just a humongous will to WIN...what else got him SEVEN NASCAR Winston Cup championships..?

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/17/04 at 7:35 pm

Yeah, the scary part is kids getting there hands on it. You know how invincible you feel in
pants when your old(like 30). I for one think anyone giving and selling to kids should be
beaten, seriously. I also think pro sports will continue ignore it, or skirt the question because
Didn't one of the Oakland Raiders legends die of a brain tumor caused by steroid abuse?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/17/04 at 8:54 pm

Didn't one of the Oakland Raiders legends die of a brain tumor caused by steroid abuse?
Lyle Alzado :\'(

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/17/04 at 11:02 pm

:o Do ANNOUNCERS count?

:P  I think Darrell Waltrip is one h*** of a HYPOCRITE...he complains about aggressive drivers in NASCAR....'DW' was no angel when he was an active driver...and he gripes about Tony Stewart!?!  ???

Written By: danootaandme on 09/18/04 at 6:15 am

The Yawkeys >:(

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/18/04 at 12:27 pm

:P  I think Darrell Waltrip is one h*** of a HYPOCRITE...he complains about aggressive drivers in NASCAR....'DW' was no angel when he was an active driver...and he gripes about Tony Stewart!?!  ???
Agreed

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/19/04 at 1:59 pm

Agreed
I can't believe I used to like him as an announcer,but recently he has shown himself to be nothing but a big mouthed PUNK!!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/19/04 at 10:42 pm

I actually find myself wishing Tony Stewart would knock DW's silly grin off his face..but that would mean MAJOR trouble for Tony...Most of Darrell's snide remarks are about him though!!

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/22/04 at 6:10 pm

I was very disappointed in Jerry Rice's reaction Sunday after his 274 game catching streak was over. I never like the guy, but at least he wasn't a total jerk like Terrell Owens or Keyshawn Johnson. But slamming his helmet after the Raiders won was inexcusable, especially after he had said that he would take a lesser role to ensure that the Raiders succeed.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/22/04 at 8:50 pm

I was very disappointed in Jerry Rice's reaction Sunday after his 274 game catching streak was over. I never like the guy, but at least he wasn't a total jerk like Terrell Owens or Keyshawn Johnson. But slamming his helmet after the Raiders won was inexcusable, especially after he had said that he would take a lesser role to ensure that the Raiders succeed.
I agree. To often today people are so selfish. I KNOW I'm gonna catch a lot of flack for this but....I believe Cal Ripkin Jr. is also a jerk...when his play was lackluster he refused to sit out a single game just so he could break Lou Gehrig's record ::)

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/22/04 at 9:44 pm

While I agree somewhat with the Cal, Jr. assessment, I thought it was cavalier and moronic for some members in the sports media (mostly New Yorkers) to ask (or demand) that he sit out one game before breaking the record out of respect for the late Gehrig. Records were made to be broken, and this shows how selfish Yankee fans were at that time (and some are still that catty).

I agree. To often today people are so selfish. I KNOW I'm gonna catch a lot of flack for this but....I believe Cal Ripkin Jr. is also a jerk...when his play was lackluster he refused to sit out a single game just so he could break Lou Gehrig's record ::)

Written By: GWBush2004 on 09/22/04 at 9:46 pm

1.Tiger Woods
2. Barry Bonds
3. John Rocker

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/22/04 at 9:50 pm

I would add Jeremy Shockey to the "total jerk" list. The most overrated tight end in history. >:(

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/22/04 at 9:54 pm

While I agree somewhat with the Cal, Jr. assessment, I thought it was cavalier and moronic for some members in the sports media (mostly New Yorkers) to ask (or demand) that he sit out one game before breaking the record out of respect for the late Gehrig. Records were made to be broken, and this shows how selfish Yankee fans were at that time (and some are still that catty).

Simply, I think he should've done what was best for his TEAM...he was playing like crap and refused to sit...anyone else does that and the manager sits the guys butt on the pine and gives him a fine. After all, it's true that there is no "i" in team :-\\

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/22/04 at 10:02 pm

I don't think you can blame Cal for wanting to break that record. Pete Angelos (the O's owner) would do anything to gain profits to his woeful team. And just think how the Baltimore fans would feel if Cal took himself out of the game. You just can't measure a man's worth by his stats alone. Both Gehrig and Ripkin ware deserving. The only difference was that Cal never had a fatal disease.
l

Simply, I think he should've done what was best for his TEAM...he was playing like crap and refused to sit...anyone else does that and the manager sits the guys butt on the pine and gives him a fine. After all, it's true that there is no "i" in team :-\\

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/22/04 at 10:13 pm

I don't think you can blame Cal for wanting to break that record. Pete Angelos (the O's owner) would do anything to gain profits to his woeful team. And just think how the Baltimore fans would feel if Cal took himself out of the game. You just can't measure a man's worth by his stats alone. Both Gehrig and Ripkin ware deserving. The only difference was that Cal never had a fatal disease.
l

I suppose you're right, considering the record and all :) I can see your point, Indy Gent ;)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/23/04 at 12:19 am

MIKE TYSON has proven his insanity time after time.....He should be locked up....he's gone from bad to worse!!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/23/04 at 12:24 am

Jeremy Shockey needs to shut his big fat mouth...every time he opens it,he proves how really dumba** he is!!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/23/04 at 7:45 am

But, there's an "m" & an "e" ;) :D

IMO, there are too many to name.  Most of them are arrogant jerks.
;D ;)

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/23/04 at 10:36 pm

I agree, 80s cheerleader. I just put in names that stick out. ;)

But, there's an "m" & an "e" ;) :D

IMO, there are too many to name.  Most of them are arrogant jerks.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/24/04 at 12:57 am

I really don't understand why some NASCAR fans hate Tony Stewart....he's a guy with a heart of gold away from the race track...and IMO one of the best of NASCAR's younger drivers. And some misinformed people say NASCAR 'favors' Dale Earnhardt Jr.  ........I think not! Dale Jr. wins races because he is TALENTED...

Written By: danootaandme on 09/24/04 at 6:00 am

Ty Cobb in the past

What can you say about a man who jumps into the stands and beats up a man in a
wheel chair.  I would have to say all these other guys pale to the man Cobb was.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/24/04 at 10:27 pm

Tonya Harding.....ruthless cheater,crybaby,whiny no-talent bimbo on skates...

Alex'Pay-Rod',or 'Mr. Self-Important' Rodriguez

Dennis'How Bizarre Can I Be' Rodman

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/24/04 at 11:32 pm

Tonya Harding.....ruthless cheater,crybaby,whiny no-talent bimbo on skates...

Yeah she was wrong to have Kerrigan whacked...but she is the only one to have landed a triple....AND turns out she's the good one and Nancy is the little witch :P

Written By: danootaandme on 09/25/04 at 6:47 am

Nancy is from about two towns over and not too many people cried, and none were suprised at the
selfish "why me?".  She is living happily now with her husband, who was her agent.  His wife
had welcomed Nancy into her home, they became close, kinda like favorite aunt/niece relationship.
They call Tanya trailer trash,(a term I abhor) well. not all trash comes out of trailers.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/25/04 at 8:27 am

Nancy is from about two towns over and not too many people cried, and none were suprised at the
selfish "why me?".  She is living happily now with her husband, who was her agent.  His wife
had welcomed Nancy into her home, they became close, kinda like favorite aunt/niece relationship.
They call Tanya trailer trash,(a term I abhor) well. not all trash comes out of trailers.
That's cool. I'd rather drink a beer with Tonya than drink Champagne with Nancy :P

Written By: danootaandme on 09/25/04 at 4:39 pm

That's cool. I'd rather drink a beer with Tonya than drink Champagne with Nancy :P

Me too! ;)

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/26/04 at 2:23 am

And I'd rather drink Pepsi with Sasha Cohen than anything with those two losers. ;)

Me too! ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/26/04 at 5:57 pm

Me too! ;)
:)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/26/04 at 5:58 pm

And I'd rather drink Pepsi with Sasha Cohen than anything with those two losers. ;)

Naw Indy...I'd give the witch Nancy the pepsi and serve Tonya a delicious Coca-Cola ;)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/26/04 at 7:33 pm

Naw Indy...I'd give the witch Nancy the pepsi and serve Tonya a delicious Coca-Cola ;)
Forget figure skating...I'd have a Diet Coke with Tony Stewart...at his place or my place...you can imagine what else would be shared...

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/26/04 at 10:10 pm

Forget figure skating...I'd have a Diet Coke with Tony Stewart...at his place or my place...you can imagine what else would be shared...
Must be the same thing I'd like to share with Tonya ;)

Written By: ElDuderino on 09/26/04 at 10:13 pm

ALL of them. I feel the amount of money they make is ridiculous.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/26/04 at 10:18 pm

Not ALL the players are greedy...Elway used to always renegotiate his contract so the organization would have more money to sign players.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/27/04 at 5:16 pm

ALL of them. I feel the amount of money they make is ridiculous.
A lot of the drivers in NASCAR give their time and money to charities...far from greedy!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/27/04 at 6:27 pm

Yeah...they're not all like Patrick Ewing who complained during the last NBA strike by saying "How am I supposed to feed my children"  ::)

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/28/04 at 6:51 pm

Now why would you want to poison Tonya with a Coke?! ;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/28/04 at 10:28 pm

Now why would you want to poison Tonya with a Coke?! ;D

Ya, ya pepsi mon :)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 09/29/04 at 5:04 pm

A lot of NASCAR drivers are major contributors to the Victory Junction Gang Camp for kids with life-threatening illnesses...they don't only donate money,they donate their spare time helping out whenever they can. I don't see any Patrick Ewing types in NASCAR,but I don't think Ewing has guts enough to drive a NASCAR stocker...he'd scream 'OHHHH WHIPLASH' from a gentle tap on his back bumper....what a whiner!

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/29/04 at 5:53 pm

I'll tell you how you can feed your children. By opening a savings account, Duh! ::)
Yeah...they're not all like Patrick Ewing who complained during the last NBA strike by saying "How am I supposed to feed my children"  ::)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/06/04 at 5:40 pm

I'm beginning to think NASCAR's bigwigs are becoming tyrants...Dale Earnhardt Jr. made a slip of the tongue...and he gets fined $10,000....for one little four-letter word!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/06/04 at 7:26 pm

Why do some people dislike Terrell Owens?

As an EAGLES fan...I think he's a great complement to Donovan McNabb...the team's record since T.O. came to Philly speaks for itself...

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/06/04 at 7:33 pm

Close, MissTony. This is yet another overreaction to the Super Bowl halftime incident where Janet Jackson exposed her boobalage. It's not the end of the world, NASCAR and TV people. Get over it and deal with the fact that we are all human beings who slip up. ::)

I'm beginning to think NASCAR's bigwigs are becoming tyrants...Dale Earnhardt Jr. made a slip of the tongue...and he gets fined $10,000....for one little four-letter word!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/06/04 at 8:36 pm

Close, MissTony. This is yet another overreaction to the Super Bowl halftime incident where Janet Jackson exposed her boobalage. It's not the end of the world, NASCAR and TV people. Get over it and deal with the fact that we are all human beings who slip up. ::)

Yes but SOME stations like MTV and VH1...some of those thugs cuss every other word..... ::)

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/06/04 at 8:39 pm

NASCAR is a conservative operation. MTV and V-H1 are more liberal. That's why MTV got in a stew over the JJ debacle. They produced the Super Bowl halftime show, and it doesn't look like they learned from their mistake. :(

Yes but SOME stations like MTV and VH1...some of those thugs cuss every other word..... ::)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/06/04 at 10:44 pm

NASCAR is a conservative operation. MTV and V-H1 are more liberal. That's why MTV got in a stew over the JJ debacle. They produced the Super Bowl halftime show, and it doesn't look like they learned from their mistake. :(

I'm just talkin' about the state of society and "Music" today. I will say this though...I really love Dale Jr. and will NOT be a hypocrite on this issue....he cussed, he was fined.

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/07/04 at 10:37 am

And what's good for the goose is good for the gander. No matter how stupid rules are, rules are rules. Let's hope the others are fined when they cuss on camera. That is including Jeff Gordon (which I don't hear too much from). I thought that Greg Lloyd and Michael "The Weasel" Irvin should have been fined more severely.

I'm just talkin' about the state of society and "Music" today. I will say this though...I really love Dale Jr. and will NOT be a hypocrite on this issue....he cussed, he was fined.

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/08/04 at 12:25 am

And what's good for the goose is good for the gander. No matter how stupid rules are, rules are rules. Let's hope the others are fined when they cuss on camera. That is including Jeff Gordon (which I don't hear too much from). I thought that Greg Lloyd and Michael "The Weasel" Irvin should have been fined more severely.

It seems to me that sports organizations have a tendency to 'take care'of minor infractions such as the occasional cuss word...while the REAL issues...chemical(including steroid)use('Hooked on ganja works for me'Ricky Williams,Barry'Steroidpowered'Bonds)...DUI incidents...and criminal behavior on the part of players AND crooked managers(the Pete Rose debacle,Rae Carruth,Ray Lewis)!

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/08/04 at 4:26 pm

Not to mention the Mike Danton scandal.  ::)

It seems to me that sports organizations have a tendency to 'take care'of minor infractions such as the occasional cuss word...while the REAL issues...chemical(including steroid)use('Hooked on ganja works for me'Ricky Williams,Barry'Steroidpowered'Bonds)...DUI incidents...and criminal behavior on the part of players AND crooked managers(the Pete Rose debacle,Rae Carruth,Ray Lewis)!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/22/04 at 8:51 pm

I am sicker of this "Man" than ever before! Latrell Srewell...who tried to murder his coach and only recieved a 68 game suspension...has recently said that if the T'Wolves cut his salary from $14 Million down to a paltry $10 Million he would have a hard time feeding his children http://elouai.com/images/yahoo/a11.gif....what a poster child for the NBA....Jerk!

Written By: Indy Gent on 11/22/04 at 9:37 pm

Yes, I find it very hard to feed children with $10 million. ::)
Give me a break, Spree, at least you're on a winning team and you escaped New York without going to jail. So, don't come crying to your bosses asking for relief.
I am sicker of this "Man" than ever before! Latrell Srewell...who tried to murder his coach and only recieved a 68 game suspension...has recently said that if the T'Wolves cut his salary from $14 Million down to a paltry $10 Million he would have a hard time feeding his children http://elouai.com/images/yahoo/a11.gif....what a poster child for the NBA....Jerk!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/22/04 at 9:47 pm

MIKE TYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.humorbg.com/Karikaturi/FAMOUS%20FACES/ot%20sporta/mike-tyson.jpg

Written By: RockandRollFan on 11/23/04 at 4:19 pm

Tony Gonzalez...whiner!!

Written By: Howard on 11/23/04 at 5:31 pm

MIKE TYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.humorbg.com/Karikaturi/FAMOUS%20FACES/ot%20sporta/mike-tyson.jpg

Or in his words Got Ear?  ;D

He is a jerk. ::)

Howard

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 11/23/04 at 6:32 pm

Anybody say this week's obvious:
RON ARTEST?
???

Written By: Howard on 11/23/04 at 7:01 pm

RON ARTEST?
???

You got that right MS. ::)

Howard

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 11/23/04 at 7:49 pm

IMHO,Ron Artest made the bonehead unsportsmanlike NBA brat awards list for 2004! ???

I am now eating humble pie,bigtime,because a NASCAR driver who I thought to be a total jerk won the first NEXTEL Cup....congrats,Kurt Busch. :-\\

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/08/04 at 7:45 pm

How can we all over look Latree Spreewell

1997-He tries to murder his coach by choking him....recieves a paltry 68 game suspension

1998-screams obsceneties at fans in New York

Probably something I'm missing in between this and NOW

More vulgarities at a fan ::)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/08/04 at 7:56 pm

Athletes/sports personalities that I think are jerks....

1. Mike Tyson
2. Bobby Knight
3. Pete Rose
4. Latree Spreewell
5. Vince Carter ("I refuse to dunk balls." Later he he said he just "joking".)
6. Tonya Harding
7. Ron Artest
8. John "I pretty much hate everybody, especially New Yorkers." Rocker
9. Don King

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/08/04 at 8:20 pm

Well it looks like  :D 'Potheads R Us' Ricky Williams  :D is not returning to the NFL(or reality either).....he plans to keep on smoking that wacky weed. What a loser!

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/08/04 at 8:28 pm

Yeah, but Lattrell Sprewell nearly choked a coach to death, plus he told a woman to do an impression of Monica Lewinsky with just 3 words. >:(

RON ARTEST?
???

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/08/04 at 9:25 pm

Well it looks like  :D 'Potheads R Us' Ricky Williams  :D is not returning to the NFL(or reality either).....he plans to keep on smoking that wacky weed. What a loser!

I agree.. he's an idiot.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/08/04 at 10:00 pm

Yeah, but Lattrell Sprewell nearly choked a coach to death, plus he told a woman to do an impression of Monica Lewinsky with just 3 words. >:(
Yes...I think attempted murder is just a little worse than what artest did!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/09/04 at 8:07 pm

IMHO...I think 'Latrine' Sprewell should be sentenced to.....BOOT CAMP!!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/09/04 at 8:13 pm

Oh I forgot another NASCAR driver....Kevin'I pick fights for attention'Harvick!! He got fined ONCE AGAIN this past season...he needs an appointment with an anger management counselor...maybe he can ask Tony Stewart for the phone number...!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/11/04 at 9:02 am

I know pro wrestling is more entertainment than true sport......but there are wrestlers who have crossed the line and made themselves 'most hated' in the process,here's my list of losers....

The Fabulous FREEBIRDS,especially MICHAEL HAYES! Hayes is under the delusion that 'hey I can sing'...even WILLIAM HUNG is better than that pompous overblown egotist...and the Freebirds have done some really JUST PLAIN VIOLENT stuff...

Abdullah the Butcher,no wrestling ability,just a taste for blood,gore,and ultraviolence

Ditto the Sheik(not to be confused with the IRON SHEIK)who has done outrageous-and dangerous-s*** like matches where the ring ropes were SET ON FIRE....

Kevin Sullivan....another sicko whose preferred weapon was an 'oriental' spike

the Dudley Boyz....of course they were in ECW...

Ivan Koloff...hid behind Communism and Mother Russia to excuse his violent acts,such as beating and choking opponents with his infamous rusty chain!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/11/04 at 8:18 pm

Barree, Barree :P

Check for new replies or respond here...