inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: last 3 bunch...

Written By: saver on 08/20/04 at 9:24 pm

I guess our last 3 to go were Fay Wray, Julia Child and Rick James??

They still say the Pope is failing....guess he's waiting for the news on Bin Laden so they can do the 'Heaven or Hell' death match on HTV(Heaven TV)...

Reminds me of a conversation I heard the two of them had...The Pope was explaining to Bin Laden how God gave Moses the 10 Commandments on a mountaintop and Bin Laden just couldn't/wouldn't believe it...The Pope emphatically said 'It is true!','God handed Moses two tablets from the sky with heavenly instructions to live by!'

The Pope continued,"I believe it without a doubt and when I die and go to Heaven, I will ask him!"

Bin Laden snapped back-"Well, what if Moses went to Hell?"

The Pope, without hesitation said: 'Then YOU ask him!!!'      :D :D ;D ;)

Subject: Re: last 3 bunch...

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/20/04 at 9:37 pm

I guess our last 3 to go were Fay Wray, Julia Child and Rick James??

They still say the Pope is failing....guess he's waiting for the news on Bin Laden so they can do the 'Heaven or Hell' death match on HTV(Heaven TV)...

Reminds me of a conversation I heard the two of them had...The Pope was explaining to Bin Laden how God gave Moses the 10 Commandments on a mountaintop and Bin Laden just couldn't/wouldn't believe it...The Pope emphatically said 'It is true!','God handed Moses two tablets from the sky with heavenly instructions to live by!'

The Pope continued,"I believe it without a doubt and when I die and go to Heaven, I will ask him!"

Bin Laden snapped back-"Well, what if Moses went to Hell?"

The Pope, without hesitation said: 'Then YOU ask him!!!'      :D :D ;D ;)
Thanks, saver....that was excellent!  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...