inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Robert Blake

Written By: eightiesfan on 08/30/04 at 7:49 am

At this point I would have to say I honestly don't know - he obviously had a motive but apparently so did a lot of others from her past.  I hope he didn't do it though.

Subject: Re: Robert Blake

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/30/04 at 5:39 pm

Without knowing his guilt or innocence, I will comment on the shootee, Bonny Lee Bakely.

As my Mum often told me as a kid, "Son, sleep with dogs long enough and don't be surprised if you wake up with fleas.".  :P

It appears from all accounts that Ms. Bakely spent her life ROYALLY screwing over alot of people.  So the fact that she met her "fleas" at the end of a gun barrel is not all that surprising.

I'm not advocating her execution, of course.  Just noting that her behaviour is what got her into the situation.  ???

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/30/04 at 5:57 pm

I say scott peterson hires blake to help oj find the real killers :D

Written By: Dagwood on 08/30/04 at 7:56 pm

Don't care

Written By: Howard on 08/30/04 at 8:03 pm

http://www.courttv.com/graphics/photos/front/headline/blake/blake-headline-022304.jpg

They said his trial will be in November Or December of this year.

Howard

Written By: RockandRollFan on 08/30/04 at 9:24 pm

http://www.courttv.com/graphics/photos/front/headline/blake/blake-headline-022304.jpg

They said his trial will be in November Or December of this year.

Howard
As a father who had a child murdered....it would be nice to see more publications show pictures of the victims rather than the killers, Howard :-\\

Written By: Howard on 08/31/04 at 5:04 pm

Would he have made another Baretta show if this stuff had never happened?

Howard

Written By: StarskyHutch76 on 08/31/04 at 6:22 pm

Guilty and yes of course I CARE, a life was taken!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/31/04 at 6:26 pm

He's the prime suspect, but I chose I Don't Know because there's a whole lot of unanswered questions abut the circumstances, and the missus really was a skank who was prone to make a lot of enemies.

Check for new replies or respond here...