inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Coke Ad with the girl SINGING and giving away free cokes

Written By: rosielittle on 09/03/04 at 7:33 pm

Does anybody know anything about this girl? The Coke ad was black and white, I think. She is walking down the street handing out bottles with a smile on her face. She is breathtakingly cute, and has a voice to die for. I need her voice on a recording!!! Did anyone like this ad as much as I did?

Subject: Re: The Coke Ad with the girl SINGING and giving away free cokes

Written By: Bobby on 09/03/04 at 8:07 pm

It was alright. Typical Coca Cola in the way it tries to show it's product as a way of bringing people together.

Written By: goodsin on 09/04/04 at 11:29 am

We have a version of this ad in the UK, where a lady is seen distributing Coke on the streets whilst singing merrily. Sounds a bit like some of the happier dealers down Kings Cross way...

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/04/04 at 4:36 pm

If someone were walking down my street and handing out free bottles of Coke, I would be singing.  :P

Written By: NullandVoid on 09/04/04 at 8:08 pm

If someone were walking down my street and handing out free bottles of Coke, I would be singing.  :P

If someone were walking down MY street and handing out free bottles of coke I would smack some sense into them with a bottle of pepsi..a Big Slam!

just kiddin...

Written By: Fred on 09/04/04 at 11:15 pm

If someone were walking down MY street and handing out free bottles of coke I would smack some sense into them with a bottle of pepsi..a Big Slam!

just kiddin...

LOL!  :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/05/04 at 8:33 am

just kiddin...

If I were walking down the street and somebody had a bottle of Pepsi, I'd rather have it slammed into my head than drink it!

;D

Written By: Hairspray on 09/05/04 at 1:21 pm

If I were walking down the street and somebody had a bottle of Pepsi, I'd rather have it slammed into my head than drink it!

;D

LOL! ;D

Written By: Bobby on 09/05/04 at 5:10 pm

;D

Ho ho! Nice retort Lyricboy.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/07/04 at 8:19 pm

;D

That was funny. ;D

Howard

Check for new replies or respond here...