inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hillary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/20/04 at 2:09 am

If you haven't heard, Hillary has restoked the flames, according to Imdb, by telling them Lindsay was to blame for starting the feud by dating her then-boyfriend. My opinion is that both share some blame for these stupid teenage mind games.  >:(

Subject: Re: Hillary Duff vs. Lindsay Lohan

Written By: woops on 09/20/04 at 2:19 am

Who vs. Who?  ::)

Seriously, it's just media junk. Remember Debbie (Now Deborah) Gibson vs. Tiffany?

I've heard in a recent interview (Deborah Gibson) that it was created by the media and that they (Gibson & Tiffany) were friends.

Probably the same for (Dare I Say) Britney Spears  & Christina Aguilera.

If the Hillary Duff/Lindsay Lohan thing is true, I don't care.

Though Lohan is known to be a snob.  :P

Written By: Dagwood on 09/20/04 at 7:18 am

Don't care either way.  I really liked Lohan when she was younger (Parent Trap) and I have never liked Duff.  That being said, their fued doesn't affect me either way so I could care less.

Written By: philbo on 09/20/04 at 8:49 am

Don't care either way. I really liked Lohan when she was younger (Parent Trap) and I have never liked Duff. That being said, their fued doesn't affect me either way so I could care less.

Er... ditto.  She was extremely good in Parent Trap (come to think of it, pretty damn good in Freaky Friday, too - haven't seen all of that one, but my children enjoyed it)

I've not even heard of Hillary Duff before now

Written By: philbo on 09/20/04 at 8:52 am

Oops.. I lied - I see she was in Agent Cody Banks.  Just another pretty ditzy teenager?

Written By: sputnikcorp on 09/20/04 at 9:35 am

two celebrities feuding over some guy ranks up there with the president of india having emergency pile surgery. i don't care.

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/20/04 at 10:37 am

LOL  ;D
The reason I picked that they are both to blame is because they have had several chances to negotiate, but Hillary is too snobby to let bygones be bygones. And Lindsay acts too much like a prima donna. Other than that, they should work out their differences so we don't have to hear from either one of them.

two celebrities feuding over some guy ranks up there with the president of india having emergency pile surgery.

Written By: Jessica on 09/20/04 at 11:44 am

I don't care. They just need to shut up and fade away into oblivion.

Written By: redhead007 on 09/20/04 at 12:28 pm

Exactly....just another ploy for lots of attention. :P Lindsay comes across as the brattiest of the two IMHO.

I picked "don't care."

Written By: Harmonica on 09/20/04 at 2:33 pm

Even though in reality I really don't care I hate apathetic people, so I'll go along with Lindsay for the simple fact that she sticks to what she is an "Actress" and doesn't try and sing like Hilary does.  Dumb fact to get behind someone, but Hilary IS NOT a singer, and that's a fact.

Written By: Satish on 09/20/04 at 4:17 pm

Well, I don't know or care who started the feud, but I like Lindsay better cause she's so HOT!  :D

two celebrities feuding over some guy ranks up there with the president of india having emergency pile surgery. i don't care.

No offence, but I'd care if somebody was having emergency surgery. I'd certainly want them to get well!

Written By: sputnikcorp on 09/20/04 at 4:31 pm

Well, I don't know or care who started the feud, but I like Lindsay better cause she's so HOT!  :D

No offence, but I'd care if somebody was having emergency surgery. I'd certainly want them to get well!

uhm...do you know what piles are?

Written By: philbo on 09/20/04 at 4:33 pm

Especially if they're running a nation with nuclear weapons...

Written By: Satish on 09/21/04 at 8:10 pm

Especially if they're running a nation with nuclear weapons...

Actually, the President of India isn't really the one in charge over there. In India, it's the Prime Minister who runs the country. The Indian president is just a figurehead head of state. Like the queen!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/21/04 at 8:18 pm

I'm glad there was "Who vs. Who"!  I've heard of both these women, but I don't remember a dang thing about either.

Written By: Dagwood on 09/21/04 at 9:53 pm

I'm glad there was "Who vs. Who"! I've heard of both these women, but I don't remember a dang thing about either.

Consider yourself lucky. :P

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/22/04 at 10:21 am

Which means that I'm a poor old sod for knowing these girls. ;)
I haven't seen any of their films, fortunately.

Consider yourself lucky. :P

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/22/04 at 4:42 pm

I agree...but Hillary is kinda cute :-X

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/22/04 at 6:54 pm

Hillary is cute, and Lindsay is plain looking. But, unfortunately, her cuteness is more of a curse than a blessing, since she is using it just to be exploited and to sell albums. I hope Haylee Duff isn't as superficial as her younger sister.

I agree...but Hillary is kinda cute :-X

Written By: Whisper on 09/22/04 at 7:09 pm

Don't care

Written By: missvenom143 on 10/09/04 at 5:12 pm

Ahh....
i don't care.
i both hate their songs...
except for rumours by lindsay lohan
and fly by hillary duff.
But the truth is, I hate them both.
it WOULD be entertaining to see them fight to death. ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/10/04 at 2:14 am

So you really don't care if Hillary is dissing Lindsay again on her new single "Haters". ;)
For those that do (probably not that many):

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/#3

Ahh....
i don't care.
i both hate their songs...
except for rumours by lindsay lohan
and fly by hillary duff.
But the truth is, I hate them both.
it WOULD be entertaining to see them fight to death. ;D

Written By: My name is Kenny on 10/10/04 at 3:47 am

Lindsay Lohan has starred in several movies and, by most accounts, is an actress.
Hilary Duff has also starred in several movies, but it would be too charitable, by most accounts, to call her an actress.

As I have not heard a song by Lindsay Lohan, I cannot comment on it.
I have, however, heard several Hilary Duff songs, and can inform you that Hilary Duff is not a singer, either.

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/10/04 at 11:06 pm

LOL!  ;D
What DOES Hillary do (if you know what I mean)? ;)

Lindsay Lohan has starred in several movies and, by most accounts, is an actress.
Hilary Duff has also starred in several movies, but it would be too charitable, by most accounts, to call her an actress.

As I have not heard a song by Lindsay Lohan, I cannot comment on it.
I have, however, heard several Hilary Duff songs, and can inform you that Hilary Duff is not a singer, either.

Written By: Kenlos on 10/10/04 at 11:16 pm

I voted for Hillary, because she is definitly a better role model for kids than Lindsay.  I used to think that Lindsay had some talent after the Parent Trap movie but recently its seems that movie was a fluke.

Written By: My name is Kenny on 10/11/04 at 2:01 am

I voted for Hillary, because she is definitly a better role model for kids than Lindsay.

http://www.blender.com/shared_images/subs_cover.gif
"Good Girls Don't... But She Does!"

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/11/04 at 10:20 am

Read the question again, Kenlos.
And I respectfully disagree with anyone who believe either one of these chicks is a GOOD role model. ::)

I voted for Hillary, because she is definitly a better role model for kids than Lindsay.  I used to think that Lindsay had some talent after the Parent Trap movie but recently its seems that movie was a fluke.

Written By: Kenlos on 10/11/04 at 10:22 am

Read the question again, Kenlos.
And I respectfully disagree with anyone who believe either one of these chicks is a GOOD role model. ::)

Oh, oops, I saw the topic and didnt read the question, my mistake.  I didnt even know they had a feud going on.

Written By: nikki p. on 10/15/04 at 8:00 pm

dude know ones cares!! but personally I HATE THE SKANK AND SNOBBY LINDSAY LOHAN!  it dont particularly like hillary, but i'd pick her over Lohan any day

Written By: just_a_girl on 10/15/04 at 8:25 pm

Even though in reality I really don't care I hate apathetic people, so I'll go along with Lindsay for the simple fact that she sticks to what she is an "Actress" and doesn't try and sing like Hilary does.  Dumb fact to get behind someone, but Hilary IS NOT a singer, and that's a fact.
Actually Lindsay is trying to start a singing carreer. She just put out a single called rumors. Its all amplified so I'm guessing her vocals arent so hot.

Written By: Fred on 10/16/04 at 1:35 am

Actually I could care less, but what I do know is Lindsay Lohan is Super hot.  ;D ;D ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/19/04 at 4:15 pm

Tell that to the 11 voters that didn't vote "Don't Care". Don't their votes count, too? :-\\
dude know ones cares!!

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/19/04 at 11:50 pm

Hillary versus Lindsay, eh?

I do not know which one would win, but I certainly would be interested to see them in a good old fashioned matchup of creamed-corn wrestling.

:P :P :P

Written By: Hillary Rocks on 10/27/04 at 5:44 pm

I looooove Hillary!  I think Lindsay started the feud because Hillary is so nice :) :) :) :) :) :)  and lindsay isn't!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/28/04 at 12:37 am

Like I told Kenlos, read the question again, Hillary Rocks. The question was "Who was at fault...?" And I believe your vote was for Hillary. Thi is not a popularity contest. And believe me, I question why these 2 are popular.
I looooove Hillary!  I think Lindsay started the feud because Hillary is so nice :) :) :) :) :) :)  and lindsay isn't!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Written By: ktelqueen on 10/28/04 at 2:45 am

don't care  ::)

Written By: LLRocks on 10/30/04 at 4:07 am

I totally LOVE Lindsay Lohan, but Hilary Duff is cool too. They were only fueding about Aaron Carter! Please! I would of dumped him if I new he was cheating on me!

Written By: Speakin'TheTruth on 10/30/04 at 4:37 am

I totally LOVE Lindsay Lohan, but Hilary Duff is cool too. They were only fueding about Aaron Carter! Please! I would of dumped him if I new he was cheating on me!
I agree! I can't believe it! Stop fueding and Kick Aaron Carters BUTT!!!!!!!

Written By: Jenna on 11/07/04 at 11:40 am

:-\\I hate to diss any of them but Lindsay and Hillary are pretty bad singers.I mean I heard a few good songs from Hillary and a few from Lindsay Lohan and  I have to say they both suck on most of the songs >:(and Lindsay thinks shes all that and Hillary well her too but Hillary isen't stuck up and she is actually pretty. ;Dand Lindsay well in her movie Confessions of the Teenage Drama Queen she is so stuiped trying to act like that like a hmmm person. >:(MAN I COULD HIT HER

Written By: krissy on 11/08/04 at 11:31 pm

i relly like both of them i think they make great pop singers and as they can both sing i say go them! ;D

Written By: meia on 11/16/04 at 9:46 pm

hilary is waay hotter than lindsay, and she has respect for herself, lindsay is fake and ugly she thinks shes the most beautiful girl in the world.

http://musicfinder.yahoo.com/artist/photos/1800316895/545274

http://musicfinder.yahoo.com/artist/photos/1800025964/531621

Written By: Ying on 11/29/04 at 2:34 am

i rather vote 4 hilary duff than lindsay... although i am the fans of both sides.. but i really prefer to vote for hilary duff..  ;)

Written By: Cheryl Lim on 11/29/04 at 2:41 am

i vote for hilary.. she's way better than lindsay.. the reason i vote hilary is because..the way she dress herseft... is totally different than lindsay.. lindsay is just not the kind of choice i really wan to vote.. :)

Written By: Indy Gent on 11/29/04 at 9:32 am

For our last 3 guests, it would help if you would read the question. The question was not who is a better singer, or who you like better. The question was who was at fault for their feuding. I can't stress this enough.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/29/04 at 1:41 pm

I voted for.... ummmmmm... I don't care!  ::)  ;D

Written By: Indy Gent on 11/29/04 at 1:54 pm

See, I'd rather have someone vote "Don't Care" than to vote incorrectly. Thanks Jamie.
I voted for.... ummmmmm... I don't care!  ::)  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/29/04 at 2:08 pm

See, I'd rather have someone vote "Don't Care" than to vote incorrectly. Thanks Jamie.

Your welcome.... I guess.  :-\\

Written By: AngeFaitore on 11/29/04 at 2:28 pm

They're both annoying.
I liked Lindsay until she did that stupid song about being followed by tabloids.
What are you, British royalty? SHUT UP, GIRL!

Written By: phil in minneapolis on 11/30/04 at 2:29 am

um...I vote for "this country is in the middle of a war and you people are discussing which teen girl pop culture icon started the fued between them" cuz she's like, totally way cuter.

what a sad society we live in.
PLEASE pick up a newspaper that has a picture of someone you don't know from movies or TV on the front page.
(sorry I stumbled into your fantasy world, I'm returning to reality now.)

Written By: AngeFaitore on 11/30/04 at 12:27 pm

a cowboy dunce barbecue jockey from Texas....again.

That sounds more like Hank Hill than George Dubya. He sells propane and propane accessories, so Hank is DEFINITELY a barbecue jockey.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/30/04 at 12:31 pm

They're both annoying.
I liked Lindsay until she did that stupid song about being followed by tabloids.
What are you, British royalty? SHUT UP, GIRL!

I love it when celebrites complain......

1.  "I wish I was left alone!"
2.  "I wish I didn't have alot of money!"
3.  "I wish I was never in the papers!"

and then go on to write a song about it.  ::)

Written By: philbo on 11/30/04 at 1:22 pm

I love it when celebrites complain......

1. "I wish I was left alone!"
2. "I wish I didn't have alot of money!"
3. "I wish I was never in the papers!"

and then go on to write a song about it. ::)

Now, *that*'s worth writing a song about...

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/30/04 at 4:51 pm

Now, *that*'s worth writing a song about...

Watch it... someone might make a song about it, if they didn't already!!!!!  ::)  ;D

Written By: JamieMcBain on 11/30/04 at 5:13 pm

Speaking of people who to be "left alone"......

http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossipb5

Written By: Hairspray on 12/01/04 at 2:30 am

From what I have observed, which was purely incidental, Lohan has blown her cute-girl image to join the ranks of skanks like Britney Spears. Such a shame because I think she's prettier than Hilary Duff and has character. Hilary Duff is pretty too though, don't get me wrong. And now I have respect for her because of the simple fact that she hasn't sold herself to the ever-popular-in-today's-society slut marketing machine. Well, at least last I heard.

Written By: Alchoholica on 12/03/04 at 2:02 pm

I have heard of Hillary Duff however i couldn't say what she does.. there are so many of these 'one year wonders' around at the moment, i pay no attention.

Written By: Elvis on 12/03/04 at 2:21 pm

DON"T CARE. Maybe they could get some more publicity if they settled their feud in celebrity boxing or solvei it by kissing and making out Uh.. up  like Madonna and Britney did. Us guys would watch for sure.

Written By: elisa loves lindsay on 12/04/04 at 5:28 am

lindsay is the best she is sooo pretty. don't get me wrong Hilary is also pretty, you really have to think of what the media is really doing to both of these girls they make poor Lindsay to be this stuck up, selfish, sob and no one really went and asked her well i dint think that you did, did you????  :-\\ but then they make Hilary to be the innocent one and she was the one that went and started saying bad things about Lindsay. but then again it all come to the media and now a days you cant trust or believe anthing that is said in mags so who are to say who's right and who's wrong. think they are both wonderful girls. no one really knows who started it because you only read it in a mag and you didn't ask them in person, now did you. i think you should look a Lil deeper before judging

Written By: nooobie on 12/07/04 at 4:04 am

:-\\I hate to diss any of them but Lindsay and Hillary are pretty bad singers.I mean I heard a few good songs from Hillary and a few from Lindsay Lohan and  I have to say they both suck on most of the songs >:(and Lindsay thinks shes all that and Hillary well her too but Hillary isen't stuck up and she is actually pretty. ;Dand Lindsay well in her movie Confessions of the Teenage Drama Queen she is so stuiped trying to act like that like a hmmm person. >:(MAN I COULD HIT HER

nay..i totally disagree about the hillary isn't stuck up thing....FACE IT..hillary is FAT  >:( and she's such a wanna be in the lizzie mc guire show...thinking she can slang and all that!
i totally support Lindsay  :)

Written By: dopey on 12/07/04 at 4:09 am

i don't like the fact that the media's making hillary look like a sweet innocent angel while lindsay is portrayed to be this dumb evil mean bitch...i mean..come one..is that fair??? >:(

but no offence meant :)...lindsay and hillary have their own qualities and who knows? this could possibly be a story the media cooked up to tarnish their images!  >:(

Written By: Hairspray on 12/08/04 at 3:39 pm

i don't like the fact that the media's making hillary look like a sweet innocent angel while lindsay is portrayed to be this dumb evil mean b*tc*...i mean..come one..is that fair??? >:(

but no offence meant :)...lindsay and hillary have their own qualities and who knows? this could possibly be a story the media cooked up to tarnish their images!  >:(

dopey/nooobie (same person),

Frankly speaking, Lindsay is continuing to tarnish her own image with very little help from the media. Hillary's more careful and protective of her image. That's a great difference between the two. One is not necessarily better than the other. They're just very different.

Written By: AngeFaitore on 12/17/04 at 6:39 pm

The real truth is that Britney and Christina are becoming crusty old broads, so Hillary and Lindsay are replacements.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/17/04 at 6:58 pm

The real truth is that Britney and Christina are becoming crusty old broads, so Hillary and Lindsay are replacements.

Eventually someone will replace Lindsay and Hillary.

Written By: AngeFaitore on 12/17/04 at 7:09 pm

Eventually someone will replace Lindsay and Hillary.

Marketing pop music rules, doesn't it?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/17/04 at 7:12 pm

Marketing pop music rules, doesn't it?

Darn straight it does!

Subject: !

Written By: Kyle on 12/23/04 at 7:01 pm

I'll probably say both, but I think Hillary is a better bet for me.  Why!  One thing that Lindsey is a little bit of a snob.  :P  Another, thing that Hillarys much is a little more original and has better tastes.  For example, Lindsay's Rumors sounds a lot like *NSYNC's Pop.  Reply soon!

Written By: Eve Orzabal Smith on 12/28/04 at 12:00 pm

Lindsay looks good, but I prefer Hillary ;)

Written By: woops on 12/28/04 at 9:02 pm

Though I'm not a fan of either, but I think Hillary's fame might last longer. If she play the game of Hollywood right. Or might move on to theatre, independant films, or even a director like former child star Ron Howard.

Written By: kelly on 02/02/05 at 7:42 pm

i love hillary duff it is not her fault it is lindsy

Written By: Aubster on 02/02/05 at 8:26 pm

I love Lindsay Lohan .. but I also like Hillary .. They're both cute and talented.. & I have their cd's ..  :-[  ..haha

But who would fight over Aaron Carter he's a loser ..  :P

Written By: Cally on 02/09/05 at 5:11 pm

I think it is just STUPID 2 fight over such a idiotic thing. I mean Aaron is so NOT hott. He is a ugly cheat'n snob, I mean lets go and say HE started the fued. I mean really!  ;D  I also if I HAD 2 support some1 I will support Hilary anyday!  ;) Itz just that Lindsay practally ruined her character. And I think that Lindsay can't really sing good, even though her rumors and speak songs r good but none else. And all of Hilary's songs rock! But still I think that they both r good and have good quailitys. But I think it is Aaron's fault! But if I had 2 support 1 it will definentally  be Hilary, did I tell u that I LOVE her???  :D  ;)

Written By: Miss Tainted on 02/09/05 at 5:30 pm

They both suck.  :)

Written By: Taylor on 02/13/05 at 7:19 pm

I love Hillary Duff not Lindsey yuck! Gooooooooo  Hil    Taylor

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/13/05 at 7:24 pm

Uh I don't care who started the feud if there really is one.  As for who I like more ... well I liked Hilary Duff during "Lizzie McGuire" but her giving up it for singing was pretty pathetic.  She's cute but can't act well, but sing?  That's even worse!  Although I've heard she does some good stuff, but Lohan seems more friendly in general.  

As for Lohan, well she's a good actress, is HOT as opposed to Hilary being cute.  Unfortunately she went to music but perhaps its not really her fault.  I've liked her since "The Parent Trap" remake and still like her now, whereas Duff is getting on my nerves.

I pick Lohan as better.

Written By: Trimac20 on 02/13/05 at 9:03 pm

I don't particularly care either. But do think they should settle their differences once and for all by bitching it out in a telecasted mud-wrestling match...the winner will have to public admit that their music is the crappier of the too. Hmm, I wonder who would win?

Written By: pimpinsteelersfan on 02/14/05 at 3:27 pm

Don't care either way.  I really liked Lohan when she was younger (Parent Trap) and I have never liked Duff.  That being said, their fued doesn't affect me either way so I could care less.

I liked her then too. There is this kid in my school who is obsessed with Duff and sometimes I just want to hit him because he wont shut up about her.  Now I am not a big fan of either.

Written By: ElDuderino on 02/16/05 at 8:55 pm

Lindsay Lohan most definitely! I love redheads.  :)

Written By: ElDuderino on 02/16/05 at 8:56 pm

Silly me, I didn't bother to read the question. I just thought it was a preference thread,  ;).

As for who started their feud, I have not a clue.

Written By: woops on 02/17/05 at 4:13 pm

Both started the fued... and I also blame MTV, The Disney Channel,  & all those teenybopper magazines  :D

Written By: g1na on 02/18/05 at 9:39 pm

yo i think u peaple are trippin. hillary duff is so prettier than lindsay.pluss duffs music touches al lot of people.other than that me no care.although lindsay is kinda becomming a skank.by the wat me love m&ms and think V IS A BACK STABBER

Written By: marz barz on 02/19/05 at 9:21 am

i have heard of these people i love both their music  :) but what does hillary vs lindsay mean???? does it maen their fighting??

Written By: marz barz on 02/19/05 at 9:21 am

i have heard of these people i love both their music  :) but what does hillary vs lindsay mean???? does it maen their fighting??

Written By: marz barz on 02/19/05 at 9:23 am

i have heard of these people i love both their music  :) but what does hillary vs lindsay mean???? does it mean their fighting??

Written By: Lauren69 on 02/19/05 at 10:52 am

I really couldn't care less ::)

Written By: Abercrombie86 on 02/19/05 at 1:18 pm

OH YEAHHH! ;D

Written By: mwa on 02/19/05 at 2:51 pm

:o   GO HILARY! I like two of her songs but Lohan sux!!!!!!      :o      ::)    ???     :)    :D     ;)

Written By: wanna fight? on 02/19/05 at 2:58 pm

;D :D :) ;) :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-*   You rock mwa! Thats tight! Lohan SUCKS! Duff actually has a couple songs..... I agree with mwa and whoever doesnt should kiss mi booty!!

Written By: woops on 02/19/05 at 5:33 pm

i have heard of these people i love both their music  :) but what does hillary vs lindsay mean???? does it maen their fighting??

"Hillary vs. Lindsay" was made up by the media since we're tired of the whole "Debbie vs. Tiffany" thing for the past 17 years...   ::)  :D  :P

And maybe in 15 years, we could see who'll be in Playboy first... Just kidding

http://www.fightfantasy.com/display.aspx?msgid=1954&category=Celebrities

Written By: Chica on 02/19/05 at 6:51 pm

me, i like both, hilary was absolutly fabulous in "cadet kelly" and acting on her own TV show "lizzie Maguire", Lindsay lwas awesome in "parent trap", "mean girls", "confessions of a teenage drama queen" and "freaky friday"
I didnt know to much about the feud, so i wouldn't know who started it.

Written By: bbigd04 on 02/19/05 at 8:57 pm

Who cares.

Written By: woops on 02/20/05 at 7:09 pm

Since Lohan's a redhead & a bad singer, I wonder if she's Tiffany's long lost daughter...  ::)  :P

Written By: RadioStarWMVL on 02/21/05 at 6:39 pm

Uh yeah... Hillary Duff is obviously Disney's little conforming bitch. I doubt she's had a thought of her own since that Lizzie show where she played the stereotypical moron that girls in fifth grade wish they could be until they realize being in middle school isn't quite as commercial and void of intelligent life (well...ok, maybe middle school is pretty void of intelligent life). This said, it's fairly easy to see why all the people who post about how they love Hillary seem apparently illiterate and think they’re cute for speaking like babies, putting random capital letters, and “z”s instead of “s”s…they’re probably the same people who are thirty pounds overweight and wear baby tees that say “sexy” or “I’m sleeping with your boyfriend” while their fat spills over the waist of their jeans and eat low carb crap with french fries. I kind of wish I could meet her and remind her that all her fans are eleven year old teeny boppers (or have the same IQ), she’s sold her soul to materialism, conformity, stupidity, commercialism, self indulgence … and her music makes me want to tear my ears out and cry that I’m the same species as her... Also that she will never ever be cool and she should probably prepare for a life of everyone forgetting her. 

As far as Lindsey goes…her music really sucks pretty hardcore as well. They should both just stop. And some of her quotes in magazines make her look fairly lacking in the brain department. But this girl is edgier, hotter, and just all around cooler. I’m a girl… but I would hit that in a second. Plus Parent Trap was a much more respectable start than that f*ck*ng Lizzie disaster.

And they both went out with Aaron Carter!? That’s probably the most pathetic part of it all! My generation sucks.

Written By: Full_House_Fan on 02/21/05 at 9:39 pm

Uh yeah... Hillary Duff is obviously Disney's little conforming b*tc*. I doubt she's had a thought of her own since that Lizzie show where she played the stereotypical moron that girls in fifth grade wish they could be until they realize being in middle school isn't quite as commercial and void of intelligent life (well...ok, maybe middle school is pretty void of intelligent life). This said, it's fairly easy to see why all the people who post about how they love Hillary seem apparently illiterate and think they’re cute for speaking like babies, putting random capital letters, and “z”s instead of “s”s…they’re probably the same people who are thirty pounds overweight and wear baby tees that say “sexy” or “I’m sleeping with your boyfriend” while their fat spills over the waist of their jeans and eat low carb crap with french fries. I kind of wish I could meet her and remind her that all her fans are eleven year old teeny boppers (or have the same IQ), she’s sold her soul to materialism, conformity, stupidity, commercialism, self indulgence … and her music makes me want to tear my ears out and cry that I’m the same species as her... Also that she will never ever be cool and she should probably prepare for a life of everyone forgetting her. 

As far as Lindsey goes…her music really sucks pretty hardcore as well. They should both just stop. And some of her quotes in magazines make her look fairly lacking in the brain department. But this girl is edgier, hotter, and just all around cooler. I’m a girl… but I would hit that in a second. Plus Parent Trap was a much more respectable start than that f*ck*ng Lizzie disaster.

And they both went out with Aaron Carter!? That’s probably the most pathetic part of it all! My generation sucks.

Since 1998ish pop culture's been unbearable.  :P

-FHF  8)

Written By: dan-con on 02/22/05 at 1:17 pm

I think that all of you thinking that hilary duff is ulgy you all are right is a sweet, sexy young lady and i'm saying this from my heart not that i am in love with her and she helps her friends, family and help with charity and i think lindsay lohan is ulgy.

Written By: india on 02/27/05 at 5:11 am

hay this is really stupid my friend are having a big fight but you dont see them having a website i think all the fame has gone to their heads love india  ;D

Written By: 90s boy on 02/27/05 at 6:16 am

i cant stand eather of them

Written By: JamieMcBain on 02/27/05 at 8:56 am

They are both overrated.  ::)

Written By: Robbo on 03/01/05 at 1:40 am

There is no fued. This Hilary vs. Lindsay thing is just another clebrity fued made up by the media for extra ratings. The most famous one is probably the Michael Jackson vs. Prince fued in the 80's. Everyone thought they were enemies, buta s it turns out they are relly good friends and Prince admitted he gets most of his video, lyrical and musical ideas from Michael Jackson. Particulary lyrical ideas. Another one is Usher vs. JT.

Written By: Matthew on 03/01/05 at 9:05 am

i think hiillary duff is so hott  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)i hate lindze what ever her name is

Written By: Natasha on 03/02/05 at 12:13 pm

Heres some advice for all people on this web.You haven`t met either of them have you , so you dont know what either of them are really like.  8)

Written By: Dinkadoo on 03/02/05 at 12:19 pm

Heres some advice for all people on this web.You haven`t met either of them have you , so you dont know what either of them are really like.  8)

You obviously haven't progressed beyond Tiger Beat Magazine, either.

Written By: N on 03/02/05 at 12:23 pm

Everyone shut-up!  >:(

Written By: Dinkadoo on 03/02/05 at 1:20 pm

Shut up as an exclamation (like in Princess Diaries) or shut up as in something that just happens to be impossible because we're "talking" in text?
::)
I can keep driving you crazy like this, if you'd like.
Hillary vs Lindsay is a spiraling argument that has no beginning and has no end, like the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friend, somebody started singing it not knowing what it was and it will keep on going forever just because... 

Written By: Tash on 03/03/05 at 12:46 pm

Hilary Duff is pretty but so is Lindsay Lohan. ;)

Written By: R on 03/03/05 at 12:50 pm

This girl has a point.Everyone is driving me insane to so shut your mouths. :-X

Written By: K on 03/03/05 at 12:54 pm

You laidies are total bitchs! :o

Written By: K on 03/03/05 at 12:57 pm

Every girl on this wed is a cow ::)

Written By: raylary on 03/04/05 at 12:35 am

id rather vote for hillary duff rather than lindsay cause she's charming and nice...and lindsay is kinda showy right now!.....cause she thinks she's got the most biggest boobs...WHATEVER!...... but i like them both :o ::)

Written By: say on 03/04/05 at 1:07 am

i think hillary's a helper...lindsay's a faker :P ;D

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 03/04/05 at 1:07 am

the thing that pisses me off is this...Lindsay Lohan used to be such a cute little girl when she was in Parent Trap...etc....I liked her back then...now she turns 18 or whatever and she has to turn into an ultra b***h....why do all good things come to an end?

Erin :)

Written By: say on 03/04/05 at 1:10 am

yeah like britney. cristina ricci etc.....

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/04/05 at 11:04 am

Either you two ladies get in the hot tub with me, or go play somewhere else!
;)

Written By: say on 03/05/05 at 12:27 am

hey we know that they are both pretty...but lets just see through their personality...i think lindsay is kinda b***hy now...not like hillary! hillary's so sweet and charming and not plastic! :D

Written By: say on 03/05/05 at 12:32 am

many people are now saying that lindsay is becoming a hore...not only me..ok... ;D ???

Written By: lop on 03/05/05 at 2:05 pm

Yes acctually Linday does sing now

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/11/05 at 12:15 am

Neither of them really tickle my fancy

..If I had to chose....

under gun point

Hillary Duff

...but I may or may not be guilty of seeing her movies *face reddens*

Written By: ElDuderino on 03/11/05 at 12:17 am

Neither of them really tickle my fancy

..If I had to chose....

under gun point

Hillary Duff

...but I may or may not be guilty of seeing her movies *face reddens*

Slap yourself. :P

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/11/05 at 12:18 am

WOE IS ME

Written By: d on 03/15/05 at 3:08 pm

Lindsay Lohan is so not plastic just because shes in Mean girls dosen`t mean that she is really like than in reality.And everyone who disagrees with me can kiss my booty!!!

Written By: Natasha on 03/15/05 at 3:11 pm

Hilary Duff is so not sweet shes a two faced slut.Please reply  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) ::) :P :-X :-\\ :-* :-*

Written By: katertotz on 03/15/05 at 8:19 pm

hmm well.. i used to be a huge fan of hilarys but i'm not now.. not becuase shee sucks i just dont enjoy that kinda music n e more and lindsay i liek her acting but not her singing..  :o ahah  but there both kool ppl. i dont even know why there fighting.. i heard it was over aaron carter... and i'ma sking why are they still fighting??.. :S

Written By: ,Jo on 03/16/05 at 11:54 pm

I love both of them ...... their songs ROCK :)But i think the both of them should not fight because of that Aaron Carter . His brother , Nick Carter is so much more then him . So , why do you guys have to fight because of him . Come on ... I will be very glad if both Lohan and Duff sing together . If it so , Everyone will be more happier . :P

Written By: guess... on 03/19/05 at 4:44 pm

I love both of them ...... their songs ROCK :)But i think the both of them should not fight because of that Aaron Carter . His brother , Nick Carter is so much more then him . So , why do you guys have to fight because of him . Come on ... I will be very glad if both Lohan and Duff sing together . If it so , Everyone will be more happier . :P

hilary duff and linsay lohan sing together!!!..yah rite...dat would never happen and if it did i would move on to another country!!

Written By: Jas on 03/23/05 at 3:49 pm

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\\ :-* :\'(
I duno cus I like both peoples, so yeah... Ok CYA L8R

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/23/05 at 5:40 pm

:) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\\ :-* :\'(
I duno cus I like both peoples, so yeah... Ok CYA L8R

mmmkay

Written By: Stefanie on 03/25/05 at 12:47 am

I think that Hilary duff is so cool Lindsay is not to cool . Hilary duff sings way better than Lindsay.I always wanted to see Hilary duff at least let her make a concert here in Fremont.Hilary duff will always be the best and my number one fan.god bless you Hilary and your family. i guess Lindsay to. But Lindsay is such a boo! :) :) ;) ;) ;D ;D :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) ??? ??? ::) ::) :-[ :-[ :-X :-\\ :-\\ :-* :-*to Hilary. >:( >:( >:(to Lindsay.don't ever hurt or bother Hilary and her family OK Lindsay!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/25/05 at 10:20 pm

I think that Hilary duff is so cool Lindsay is not to cool . Hilary duff sings way better than Lindsay.I always wanted to see Hilary duff at least let her make a concert here in Fremont.Hilary duff will always be the best and my number one fan.god bless you Hilary and your family. i guess Lindsay to. But Lindsay is such a boo! :) :) ;) ;) ;D ;D :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) ??? ??? ::) ::) :-[ :-[ :-X :-\\ :-\\ :-* :-*to Hilary. >:( >:( >:(to Lindsay.don't ever hurt or bother Hilary and her family OK Lindsay!

..I don't think she would be on "INthe00s"

just a thought

~Beth

Written By: Alyce on 03/26/05 at 11:14 pm

I think that both of them rock, and I have also seen hilary peform live and it rocked.

Written By: Alyce on 03/26/05 at 11:26 pm

I don't see why you people are calling them slut's and hore's because they are just people like you but they are famous by the way if you say hilary rock's and so does lyndsay then you rule please reply

Written By: I wanna Phuck Hillary on 03/29/05 at 1:23 pm

Lohan has bigger tits, but Hillary is just so fudgeing hot.  I wanna fudge them both.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/29/05 at 2:11 pm

Lohan has bigger tits, but Hillary is just so flippin' hot.  I wanna whatever them both.

ok???

~Beth

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 03/29/05 at 2:12 pm

I don't see why you people are calling them slut's and hore's because they are just people like you but they are famous by the way if you say hilary rock's and so does lyndsay then you rule please reply

They both equally suck as actresses/singers...and humans in general

~Beth

Written By: Johnny Vega on 03/30/05 at 8:13 am

First of all, you can't judge them as people, (w00t, you CAN'T use articles from the Enquirer as accurate descriptions of people's personalities!!!), unless you've known them for a while. I would also have to point out that Disney has a gift for producing girls who aren't necessarily talented and turning them into synthesized pop confections.... then they turn 18 and act "slutty", the only word that comes to mind at this time... Who would win in a singing contest, (just like American Idol, because there is no true talent in the competition this year), Lohan or Duff? I would give it to whoever's tape recorder didn't "malfunction", don't you just love that word? In terms of beauty, none of them are strikingly beautiful, Duff dyes her hair and Lohan definitely had breast implants... but it's a tie because as a "warm-blooded American", I can't decide which is more important, a large chest or a beautiful girl who dyed her hair blond. Duff wins the showoff because she doesn't have all of that drama, (though she did cause "Lizzie McGuire" to be cancelled, where has Adam Lamberg gone off to?), and she can sing better, but just marginally... This brings a tear to my eye, it's like when Britney faced off against Christina, Britnet almost always won, but damn it, Aguilera had better chops...

Written By: Alicia on 03/30/05 at 1:48 pm

Hilary Duffs annoying...I like Lohan but dont really care about their feud......

Written By: bugaboo on 03/31/05 at 7:24 pm

Why the hell are you arguing on that?  Do these two deserve attention at all...I've always asked myself what you people find in these one-day-long singers. In fact I'm not an American and I'm a little far too away from that marketing sh*t in your country (not that it's not here almost the same, but i hate it anyway). Lohan and Duff can neither sing nor act and it's not damn right to use their exterior to push along. Where's the justice?  :(  And all that mess about them being in feud is a lie. Just another trick to keep the interest around them.
I voted I don't care.

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 04/01/05 at 5:49 am

I'm with bugaboo on this one. Aren't there more important, non-duff/lohan related things going on in the world at the moment? I can't stand either of them

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/01/05 at 6:10 am

Haven't you looked at the rest of the boards??

~Beth

Written By: Dumb Ass Kid on 04/01/05 at 6:13 am

Haven't you looked at the rest of the boards??

~Beth

Yeah, but still. You gotta admit that this is a bit of a waste of a post. I mean, look, 30% don't care...

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/01/05 at 6:15 am

True

Written By: PiojisPink on 04/03/05 at 10:19 am

Hillary Duff is a big Slut...her smile is false and her show sucks!!!  i think Lindsay is a great girl...The fight cause of Aaron Carter but i think if a guy is dating you both at the same time..The only one you should be angry with is the guy (Aaron), there's no reason to fight if u both were victims

Written By: Natasha on 04/05/05 at 11:16 am

Every one says that Lindsay`s become a hore but who knows? have you met her have you met any of them? I didn`t think so , so shut up and chill out. ;D

Written By: Sugafairey on 04/05/05 at 11:22 am

Hasn't Lohan released a single now...

Written By: Niki Scott on 04/06/05 at 9:16 am

wots going on? fighting ova a lad! 4 god sakes, thats pathetic!! lindsay hasn't been around much n she's already licking her own arse! she should get a life n stop being so silly! she was sooo sheesh in confessions of a teenage drama queen it was the worst eva!!!!

Written By: Alyce Beard on 04/08/05 at 6:21 am

Yes I agree she was very bad in confessions of a teenage drama queen but she was quite good in mean girls and freaky Friday don't you think.  I don't vote for either of them because i am not like you people who are aloud to call them sluts and hoar's. From Alyce P.s can some one please reply.

Written By: Alyce on 04/08/05 at 7:26 am

Hello My name is alyce i totally agree not just because of the fact that i am alyce but because i just AGREE

Written By: Sofia on 04/09/05 at 12:40 pm

I don't understand why Duff and Lohan are fighting for such a ugly guy. I mean I have seen Duff in concert and I love Lohans songs and movies, but I don't understand why they would fight over a guy who is so ugly. I mean there are better looking people in the world and it is stupid and immature of them to hold a grudge for so long with one another. I also think that it is stupid for them to be taking notice of this guy and causing so much problem because there are enough problems in the world already. I think both girls should get over it and do something else rather than making each others lives miserable. What would you do?

Written By: Sofia on 04/09/05 at 12:45 pm

I don't understand why Duff and Lohan are fighting for such a ugly guy. I mean I have seen Duff in concert and I love Lohan's songs and movies, but I don't understand why they would fight over a guy who is so ugly. I mean there are better looking people in the world and it is stupid and immature of them to hold a grudge for so long with one another. I also think that it is stupid for them to be taking notice of this guy and causing so much problem because there are enough problems in the world already. I think both girls should get over it and do something else rather than making each others lives miserable. What would you do? 

Written By: smile 99 on 04/09/05 at 12:54 pm

I don't understand why Duff and Lohan are fighting for such a ugly guy. I mean I have seen Duff in concert and I love Lohan's songs and movies, but I don't understand why they would fight over a guy who is so ugly. I mean there are better looking people in the world and it is stupid and immature of them to hold a grudge for so long with one another. I also think that it is stupid for them to be taking notice of this guy and causing so much problem because there are enough problems in the world already. I think both girls should get over it and do something else rather than making each others lives miserable. What would you do? 

Written By: smile 99 on 04/09/05 at 1:01 pm

I looooove Hillary!  I think Lindsay started the feud because Hillary is so nice :) :) :) :) :) :)  and liLindsaysn't!!!!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
do you know them? just because they sound nice in a movie or during a press conference or when they are out in public dosdoesn'tan that they are nice behind the scenes (like in real life Hilary might be horrible) don't judge a book by its cover is a quote that fits this.

Written By: yas on 04/11/05 at 1:45 pm

well i am hilary duffs biggest fan she is the best i have seen all her movies i have got all her movies on dvd she is te best hilary u are cool my room is full of your stuff u are col

pople who dont like hilary and cazy

Written By: Lauren on 04/13/05 at 5:01 pm

They are both fab and I enjoy both of there films from Lauren x x x P.S please reply  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\\ :-* :\'(

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/13/05 at 9:58 pm

Aaron Carter reminds me of Vanilla Ice...  :P  Wonder if he's Carter's biological father...  ::)

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/13/05 at 10:01 pm

Aaron Carter reminds me of Vanilla Ice...  :P   Wonder if he's Carter's biological father...  ::)

;D

Written By: chaka on 04/14/05 at 9:00 am

To be honest:I don't dive a d*mn.
It's their life and I just don't care and I think you shouldn't either.
I can't stand any of them anyway, they're both crap :P

Written By: Sugafairey on 04/14/05 at 10:30 am

I think it's ironic that Lohan starred in 'Mean Girls', a film in which she supposedly learns that b!tching about people is not clever and makes everyone miserable...

Written By: chaka on 04/14/05 at 10:45 am

I think it's ironic that Lohan starred in 'Mean Girls', a film in which she supposedly learns that bitching about people is not clever and makes everyone miserable...

How right you are..!
Lohan is a bi**h :P :P
(sorry about my language)

Written By: DreamaJurnee on 04/14/05 at 12:33 pm

What the heck's so great about Aaron Carter anyway?  ;D

Written By: alishia on 04/15/05 at 10:05 pm

u think hilary duff is goody goody well listen to this hilary is a good friend with joel madden lindays little brother cody loves good charlette  hilary told joel madden not to sign anything for lindsays family so wjen cody went to ask for an aoutgraph from joel madden he said noooooo not untail ur sis says sry to hilary and cody broke down to tears i mean comon  >:( >:( >:( >:( i guess hilary duff and nice any more hilary started the fight its true hilary duff cant sing for@#$%

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/15/05 at 10:08 pm

u think hilary duff is goody goody well listen to this hilary is a good friend with joel madden lindays little brother cody loves good charlette  hilary told joel madden not to sign anything for lindsays family so wjen cody went to ask for an aoutgraph from joel madden he said noooooo not untail ur sis says sry to hilary and cody broke down to tears i mean comon  >:( >:( >:( >:( i guess hilary duff and nice any more hilary started the fight its true hilary duff cant sing for@#$%

my eyes went crossed whilest reading that

~Beth

Written By: AL-B on 04/16/05 at 3:41 am

Both of these bimbos, along with Britney Spears, Christina Aguilara, and Justin Timberlake, are originally products of the Disney machine, and they are merely pawns that Disney is using to dumb down the minds of our young people. I hear a lot of people complain about how today's music sucks, blah, blah, blah, and a lot of the blame for that lies with Disney.
     Walt Disney was a visionary man who was fascinated with the future and advanced technology. EPCOT center in Orlando was a lifelong dream of his that was only realized long after his death in 1966. However, I don't think that he intended the corporation that bears his name to become the monster that it is today. Disney has evolved into an evil empire, and they must be stopped at all cost. I think it's high time that we find the location of Walt's cryogenic chamber, break in, and re-animate him. Of course, as soon as he saw what his beloved corporation had turned into, he'd probably just keel over and die again.

Written By: kristen on 04/16/05 at 4:03 pm

well my friend was in mean girls with lindsey lohan and had a scene with her.. any ways she said lindsey was a bitch to everyone and she thinks shes better then everyone else, bossing people around and yelling all the time! I believe its true shes just a stupid slut.

Written By: woops on 04/16/05 at 5:01 pm

Both of these bimbos, along with Britney Spears, Christina Aguilara, and Justin Timberlake, are originally products of the Disney machine, and they are merely pawns that Disney is using to dumb down the minds of our young people. I hear a lot of people complain about how today's music sucks, blah, blah, blah, and a lot of the blame for that lies with Disney.
    Walt Disney was a visionary man who was fascinated with the future and advanced technology. EPCOT center in Orlando was a lifelong dream of his that was only realized long after his death in 1966. However, I don't think that he intended the corporation that bears his name to become the monster that it is today. Disney has evolved into an evil empire, and they must be stopped at all cost. I think it's high time that we find the location of Walt's cryogenic chamber, break in, and re-animate him. Of course, as soon as he saw what his beloved corporation had turned into, he'd probably just keel over and die again.

Ditto

Unfortunately, Lohan had butchered "Parent Trap", "Freaky Friday", and now "Herbie: The Love Bug"...  :P

Though Duff was OK in "Cheaper By The Dozen", and that's how far I'll compliment her since I can't stand "Lizzie McGuire"...

She reminds me of a young Drew Barrymore, but not in a good way...

Written By: nathan on 04/16/05 at 7:52 pm

yes but thats where ur rong lindsay as made songs and she carnt sing the fact is hillary as been round longer n more people can relate to her shes a much betta actress and much betta singer and if u dont believe lindsay made a song its called  (over)

Written By: 2FERAL on 04/17/05 at 7:11 am

i rekon HILLARY DUFF RULZ!!!;D

i reken that LINSDAY FAGHORN SUX BALLS!!!:P

LINSDAY FAGHORN was sheesh in freaky friday sheesh in mean girls sheesh in all her movies, she's a bloody sheesh actor man, and she looks like an asshole to me and she is such a fussy missy>:( but head to start all of this balony, it was the boys falt anyway, he's a fag.:D

HILLARY DUFF in other words, she is pretty, nice, funny, cool, fashionable, the best, and she rulz to, and she rocked in a cindarella story she rocked in agent cody banks 1 and she rocked in raise your voise, and she's a fantastic singer to, shes way better than linsday faghorn, me and all my friends all agree and so do everyone in our streets to.::)
so there you go LINSDAY FAGHORN SUX!!!
and HILLARY DUFF RULLZ!!!8)

HEAR THAT LINSDAY FAGHORN!!! 8)    

Written By: Rina50 on 04/17/05 at 12:56 pm

You need to ask his millions fans around the world(this kid sold 5.5M copies of his albums). I don't think there is something special about him, but he is Carter and like his older brother Nick Carter he has a charisma and all girls and women fell for him. He is talented kid who busted his ass on the stage from 7 years old, and he did a pretty good job. But out of show business he is just an ordinary teenager. I like his music and he can be very entertaining, but he also has a bad sides.

What the heck's so great about Aaron Carter anyway?  ;D

Written By: melissa on 04/18/05 at 11:05 am

I think that Hilary duff is so cool Lindsay is not to cool . Hilary duff sings way better than Lindsay.I always wanted to see Hilary duff at least let her make a concert here in Fremont.Hilary duff will always be the best and my number one fan.god bless you Hilary and your family. i guess Lindsay to. But Lindsay is such a boo! :) :) ;) ;) ;D ;D :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) ??? ??? ::) ::) :-yeah i agree i like Hilary and Lindsay should bog off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: Nathalie on 04/22/05 at 8:20 am

Hilary Duff is so not sweet shes a two faced slut.Please reply  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) ::) :P :-X :-\\ :-* :-*
Hilary is the biggest HORE in the hollywood industry. If I were Lindsay I would beat her skanky ass.

Written By: Devyn on 04/22/05 at 4:00 pm

I hate lindsey lohan >:( she is so mean to hilary duff just because she is so much better then her ;D!

well thats just my opion e-mail me if you liked it or your agenst me!!!1 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\\ :-* :\'(
                                    signed,
                                  hilfanln7

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/22/05 at 7:54 pm

Saw Lohan's "Behind the Muzak" on VH1 and her mom looks like Liz Phair...  ???

I've always  thought  her mom was '80's pop has-been Tiffany...  ::)  :P

Written By: Sick of Britney on 04/22/05 at 8:04 pm

BTW, I have nothing against Liz Phair.  ;)

But, I can't stand Tiffany.  :P

Written By: RockandRollFan on 04/22/05 at 10:03 pm

Just oil them up and let them wrestle :D

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/23/05 at 7:01 am

Is this thread a joke? I mean C'MON!!!!

Written By: sas on 04/23/05 at 11:59 am

wel i think hillary duff is better than lindsay lohan  ;) lindsay lohan is boring and times and drags things out

Written By: Marcia on 04/23/05 at 3:52 pm

I think that both of them rock, and I have also seen hilary peform live and it rocked.

what's your definition of "rock"? if its hilary duff, then you need psychological help. you poor pre-teen girl... have you ever listened to led zeppelin in your life? no, well i thought that might be the case. As for hilary and lindsay,  i think they're both untalented little bitches who only care about making more money and dating reatrds like aaron carter. hilary is a whiny brat and lindsay is a fake-boobed slut. it's girls like her that prompt men to treat women as objects and things to stare at. i wish she'd put on some clothes! there's something called decency. you wanna dress like that, do it in the privacy of your own home, not in public.

Written By: Beck on 04/24/05 at 10:30 pm

first of all i'd like to say how much i luv lindsay lohan. she rocks!!!!!!!! i luv her movies, music EVERYTHING!!!!!
i absolutely hate hilary duff. she so cant sing or act. and her taste in clothes is so disgusting. lindsay as way betta taste in clothes that hilary. hilary is such i goody-goody. lindsay just does wat she wants and doesnt care wat anyone thinks. i like that. i think that hilary just sturs sheesh. i mean have u heard bout all the people that hate her. i mean thats got say something rite. well thats all for now. cya guys, beck
ps lindsay lohan rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hilary duff sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: Everlong on 04/24/05 at 10:54 pm

:o

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/25/05 at 5:37 am

first of all i'd like to say how much i luv lindsay lohan. she rocks!!!!!!!! i luv her movies, music EVERYTHING!!!!!
i absolutely hate hilary duff. she so cant sing or act. and her taste in clothes is so disgusting. lindsay as way betta taste in clothes that hilary. hilary is such i goody-goody. lindsay just does wat she wants and doesnt care wat anyone thinks. i like that. i think that hilary just sturs sheesh. i mean have u heard bout all the people that hate her. i mean thats got say something rite. well thats all for now. cya guys, beck
ps lindsay lohan rulz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hilary duff sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, "Beck",  ;)

~Beth ;D

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/25/05 at 8:16 am

it's girls like her that prompt men to treat women as objects and things to stare at.

You mean.. they're not?

Written By: NullandVoid on 04/25/05 at 1:05 pm

Seriously...this thread is just one long joke, right??

This thread is like a car wreck, it's horrible but I can't help looking at it ::)

Written By: jeniffer on 04/25/05 at 3:22 pm

(like in real life Hilary might be horrible) i think Hillary duff is a stupid girl ;D

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/25/05 at 3:58 pm

Seriously...this thread is just one long joke, right??

This thread is like a car wreck, it's horrible but I can't help looking at it ::)

hahaha, seriously....both of them equally suck a bum.....but when I see that someone replied something new...I get sucked in...

:o...muuust seeeee results of hilary duff/lindsay Lohan poll........... :o  *click*

~Beth

Written By: Katherine on 04/25/05 at 5:11 pm

I think this whole thing between Hillary and Lindsay is thier own buisnesse. Lindsay said there is no problem between them so i guesse there isnt. Oh and by the way, dont believe every-thing you read in the magazines. They both are really cool. Bye.

from- Katherine.m.

8)

Written By: RumerMillaQuesadilla on 04/25/05 at 5:54 pm

Linday Lowhan and THE DUFF like, BOTH SUCK.

AVRIL LAVIGNE IZ #1!!!!!!!!!YEAHHHHH

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/25/05 at 6:01 pm

Avril?...eh, she's so pop.

~Beth

Written By: Alchoholica on 04/25/05 at 6:04 pm

Avril?...eh, she's so pop.

*poop

Thought i'd correctamafy your typo

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 04/25/05 at 6:16 pm

*poop

Thought i'd correctamafy your typo

A wee bit of both I suppose.

~Lou

Written By: Natasha on 05/04/05 at 5:31 pm

both girls rock! I equally love both of their movies and none of them are sluts!  :D ;D ;) >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-

Written By: amanda on 05/05/05 at 5:28 pm

hillary i think u kick dumd but linsay.
shes so UGLY.
DONT U THINK
i heard that she had a swollen lip
isnt that grose 

I LOVED SEEING U  IN EDMONTON
                                        LOVE AMANDA

Written By: shana on 05/12/05 at 9:27 pm

YOU sUCK!!!!!!! ??? :D :D ;D ;D >:( >:( :(

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/12/05 at 9:44 pm

Why don't you curraaazy "guests" just JOIN!?!?! sheesh!

~Beth

Written By: Alyce on 05/13/05 at 9:05 pm

Beth what is your last name

Written By: Alchoholica on 05/13/05 at 9:07 pm

Tuscadero.. wanna make something's of it?

Written By: Alyce Beard on 05/13/05 at 9:13 pm

what's your definition of "rock"? if its hilary duff, then you need psychological help. you poor pre-teen girl... have you ever listened to led zeppelin in your life? no, well i thought that might be the case. As for hilary and lindsay,  i think they're both untalented little witches who only care about making more money and dating reatrds like aaron carter. hilary is a whiny brat and lindsay is a fake-boobed slut. it's girls like her that prompt men to treat women as objects and things to stare at. i wish she'd put on some clothes! there's something called decency. you wanna dress like that, do it in the privacy of your own home, not in public.
why are you so mean i am only nine and i was just telling you my opionion so just leave me and your computer alone.

Written By: Maddie's The Boss on 05/14/05 at 12:11 am

New contender: Ashley Tisdale  :D  :)  Though she's turning 20 in July 2nd.

http://www.ashleytisdale.com/about.asp

She'll sing on next week's episode of "The Suite Life..."  :-\\ (Mixed Thoughts)

Subject: Just read this thread...

Written By: Maddie's The Boss on 05/14/05 at 12:28 am

...I wouldn't lump her with Lohan & Duff since she's been in many mediocre sitcom guest spots and can act

Hillary Duff is OK, but might have a future on an Fox sitcom  :D  ::)

Written By: Olivia on 05/14/05 at 3:35 am

actually, tons of people in my school thinks that hilary is WAY hotter than lindsay....... so HA!!!  8)

Written By: Alchoholica on 05/14/05 at 5:25 am

actually, tons of people in my school thinks that hilary is WAY hotter than lindsay....... so HA!!! 8)

A lot of people in Prison think that Michael Flatley is WAY hotter than Pete Sampras.. so.. HA!!!

Written By: liivoooo on 05/16/05 at 12:06 am

hold up..... isn't thia Aaron Carters fault? ain't he the one that was screwing them round at the same time?
it aint a bitch fest... aaron sounds like a bit of a looser ( plus he's ugly and looks about 12, and talks like one too ) it hink we should all leave Hillary Duff alone because she's pretty cool! Lindsay seems cool but needs to loose the emplants. :D

Written By: bean14 on 05/17/05 at 8:33 pm

HILARY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I HAVE POSTERS OF YOU EVERY WERE IN MY ROOM . YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION AND I LOOK UP TO YOU.  I WISH I COULD SEE YOU . OH I LOVE YOUR SISTER TWO  SHE IS CUTE  HILARY HILARY HILARY HILARY!!!!!!!!!!!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/17/05 at 8:35 pm

OHMIGOSH!! OHMIGOSH!! Lindsay and Hilary r like SOOO KEWL!!! *chomps on gum and twirls hair*

~Beth

Written By: adam on 05/19/05 at 11:11 am

hillary duff i love u seriously yes i am a boy and i love you

Written By: adam on 05/19/05 at 11:12 am

Hillary duff i love u seriously yes i am a boy and i love you

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/19/05 at 12:23 pm

Guys, I think you're under the impression that Hilary and Lindsay actually go to this website. I hate to throw my proverbial monkey wrench at you.....but they, in fact, do not.

I'm sorry It had to come down to this.
~Beth

Written By: Sugafairey on 05/19/05 at 5:06 pm

Guys, I think you're under the impression that Hilary and Lindsay actually go to this website. I hate to throw my proverbial monkey wrench at you.....but they, in fact, do not.

I'm sorry It had to come down to this.
~Beth

maybe they get one of their entourage to come on here...

Written By: Natasha on 05/20/05 at 2:05 pm

Why don't you curraaazy "guests" just JOIN!?!?! sheesh!

~Beth

You are a bitch do you know that?

Written By: Natasha on 05/20/05 at 2:09 pm

First of all learn how to spell Lohan, secondly you suck!!! ;D ::)

Written By: Natasha on 05/20/05 at 2:12 pm

Hillary duff i love u seriously yes i am a boy and i love you

You are gay and you fancy Micheal Jackson

Written By: Hilary on 05/20/05 at 2:15 pm

hillary duff i love u seriously yes i am a boy and i love you

Oh I love you too would you like to meet up sometime then you can take me home and we can have fun? meet me on Wednesday 1st of June at Glasgow concert hall im touring scotland. Ha are you kidding your dumb I hate Lindsay. :-X :-\\ :-*

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/20/05 at 2:36 pm

You are a witch do you know that?

Sir Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant 3: Well she turned me into a newt.
Sir Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant 3: ...I got better.
Crowd: BURN HER ANYWAY!!!

~Beth ;)

Written By: chaka on 05/20/05 at 3:55 pm

First of all learn how to spell Lohan, secondly you suck!!!

Hey Natacha wtf is your problem????
who are you to tell she sucks?!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/20/05 at 4:11 pm

Hey Natacha wtf is your problem????
who are you to tell she sucks?!

Yeah Natasha, remove the massive stick from your butt...

~Beth ;)

Written By: chaka on 05/20/05 at 4:11 pm

Yeah Natasha, remove the massive stick from your butt...

~Beth ;)

Exactly!!
what a loser :P

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/20/05 at 7:46 pm

You are gay and you fancy Micheal Jackson

you are not allowed to use the term "gay" on this site in a negative manner......quit being so rude to seasoned members.

Erin

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/20/05 at 9:06 pm

Yeah, you creepy guest.

~Beth

Written By: Apricot on 05/22/05 at 10:46 am

you are not allowed to use the term "gay" on this site in a negative manner......quit being so rude to seasoned members.

Yeah, ya jerk! Now quit being so ghey!  ;D

But anyway, don't be rude to ANYONE. Not just seasoned members..

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/23/05 at 12:14 am

getting back on subject....

what the FREAK happened to Lindsay Lohan???????    She was once a pretty girl with great red hair, a very nice figure....and now.....she looks like 2-bit Paris Hilton or one of the Olsen sisters.....why do these girls think that "waif" look is so attractive???

Written By: Apricot on 05/23/05 at 5:23 am

what the FREAK happened to Lindsay Lohan???????    She was once a pretty girl with great red hair, a very nice figure....and now.....she looks like 2-bit Paris Hilton or one of the Olsen sisters.....why do these girls think that "waif" look is so attractive???

Dear Lord! Looking at those pictures.. she used to be fairly decent. Now it's like... WTF?

People need to know that some weight isn't a bad thing.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/23/05 at 11:52 am

They said that she lost 30lbs. That's an insane amount for someone who was a stick to begin with.

~Beth

Written By: Sugafairey on 05/26/05 at 9:45 am

getting back on subject....

Thankyou! I noticed that in a magazine yesterday and NO-ONE agreed with me. I think she's morphing into Paris Hilton... maybe it's a disease.

Hiltonitis.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/26/05 at 9:47 am

Thankyou! I noticed that in a magazine yesterday and NO-ONE agreed with me. I think she's morphing into Paris Hilton... maybe it's a disease.

Hiltonitis.

LOL!

it's really sick though....I mean, she can't think she looks attractive like that??? She was so pretty before...and now....UGH! ???

Written By: Sugafairey on 05/26/05 at 9:53 am

LOL!

it's really sick though....I mean, she can't think she looks attractive like that??? She was so pretty before...and now....UGH! ???

I don't think any girls that smell of bulimia-vomit on the red carpet should be role models for young teen girls.

That's the killer, is that she used to be lovely looking. Her hair too... what in the name of tallulah has she done to it? Luscious red locks or Stringy Hilton Hay-Hair?

Plus, red is IN right now!

Have a sandwich, love.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 05/26/05 at 9:54 am

yes...her red hair was gorgeous!!!! women would have killed to have hair like that....an like you said....now it looks like straw or something

Written By: Sugafairey on 05/26/05 at 9:58 am

yes...her red hair was gorgeous!!!! women would have killed to have hair like that....an like you said....now it looks like straw or something

I know, I took a picture of her old hair colour to the hairdresser in hope of something similar a while back! Now I feel as though I have been betrayed by one of my own!

Written By: supercute on 05/26/05 at 12:01 pm

Wait a second, Lindsay bleached her hair?  :o Why?!?!?! Her NATURAL red hair was gorgeous! Awww, It's sad to hear that she is "anorexic" now (correct me if I'm wrong).

I definitely prefer her to Hillary Duff, Lizzie McGuire was sooo annoying, not to mention repetitive...I guess for little prepubescent 6th graders its entertainment...what do they know?

I loved Lindsay in Mean Girls & renovated Parent Trap.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 05/26/05 at 1:23 pm

Wait a second, Lindsay bleached her hair?  :o Why?!?!?! Her NATURAL red hair was gorgeous! Awww, It's sad to hear that she is "anorexic" now (correct me if I'm wrong).

I definitely prefer her to Hillary Duff, Lizzie McGuire was sooo annoying, not to mention repetitive...I guess for little prepubescent 6th graders its entertainment...what do they know?

I loved Lindsay in Mean Girls & renovated Parent Trap.

Lindsay was cute in the Parent Trap....Now, she's just skanky and fugly.

~Beth

Written By: Maddie's The Boss on 05/26/05 at 5:05 pm

About Lohan's change of hair color...must've been my Tiffany comments at her messageboard  :(  ::)  :P  :D

Written By: naaacho on 05/29/05 at 2:33 pm

i think they're both spoiled d!cks and they can do wtvr they like in life. I hate both of them 'cause they are so spoiled and think they have a tough life. those brats should both just got 2 he!! and shut the F (_) ck up.

Written By: Carrie on 05/29/05 at 6:25 pm

I noticed how skinny Lohan was on SNL last week. Maybes she is on crack.... it would explain the weight loss. (I think the same for Brittney Murphy as well, but she acts like she is on crack also)  :)

Written By: Apricot on 05/29/05 at 8:48 pm

i think they're both spoiled d!cks and they can do wtvr they like in life. I hate both of them 'cause they are so spoiled and think they have a tough life. those brats should both just got 2 he!! and shut the F (_) ck up.

Uh.. women can't be d-cks, can they?  ;D

I always thought d-ck and a--hole were male insults... as b-tch and whore are female insults.

Written By: Carrie on 05/29/05 at 9:39 pm

Uh.. women can't be d-cks, can they?  ;D

I always thought d-ck and a--hole were male insults... as b-tch and whore are female insults.
I call guys b!tches all of the time.  :)

Written By: rachael on 06/09/05 at 11:52 am

okay come on lindsay lohan get real ::).... i am sry but ya know so what hillary and aaron had a thing.  if you want to start a feud with someone it should be aaron.  he is the one that cheated on you not hillary.  crap happensin life and you need to get over it and stop being such a big baby. i mean come on if you are going to fight over something why does ti have to be boys? that is sooo lame.  also if you want to talk talent wise personally i think hillary has way more talent then lindsay.  i am not really a fan of hillary but i got to give it to her she has a lot of guts to leave acting (ehich she is pretty good at) and go become a singer...sure she isn't a good singer but i mean she is okay ( better then lindsay may i say)  anyways i think to take that chance was a very brave thing so for that i have to give her points.  i am not giving lindsay points though becasue the only reason that she is singing now is becasue hillary wrote a song about her and lindsay thought that if she sings then she can writ mean songs about hillary.  and lindsay you shouyldn't get mad at hillary for her song b/c if you listen to any other band or singer their lyrics reflect things that have happened in thier life. really the only thing i have against hillary is that she is supposeviely dating Joel Madden which is kinda wierd b/c you are like almost 10 yrs apart..but hey i can see why she would want to get some bootay from him!!! lol  Keep your chin held up high hillary...lindsay is showing her true colors and pretty soon i don't think she will have any fans.

Written By: Lindsay Lohan on 06/09/05 at 12:00 pm

okay come on lindsay lohan get real ::).... i am sry but ya know so what hillary and aaron had a thing.  if you want to start a feud with someone it should be aaron.  he is the one that cheated on you not hillary.  crap happensin life and you need to get over it and stop being such a big baby. i mean come on if you are going to fight over something why does ti have to be boys? that is sooo lame.  also if you want to talk talent wise personally i think hillary has way more talent then lindsay.  i am not really a fan of hillary but i got to give it to her she has a lot of guts to leave acting (ehich she is pretty good at) and go become a singer...sure she isn't a good singer but i mean she is okay ( better then lindsay may i say)  anyways i think to take that chance was a very brave thing so for that i have to give her points.  i am not giving lindsay points though becasue the only reason that she is singing now is becasue hillary wrote a song about her and lindsay thought that if she sings then she can writ mean songs about hillary.  and lindsay you shouyldn't get mad at hillary for her song b/c if you listen to any other band or singer their lyrics reflect things that have happened in thier life. really the only thing i have against hillary is that she is supposeviely dating Joel Madden which is kinda wierd b/c you are like almost 10 yrs apart..but hey i can see why she would want to get some bootay from him!!! lol  Keep your chin held up high hillary...lindsay is showing her true colors and pretty soon i don't think she will have any fans.

Wanna come over here and say dat?!??! *slaps chest*. I'll beatcho white @$$!!!!!!!!! *snap*

~Lindsay Lohan

Written By: Apricot on 06/09/05 at 12:01 pm

OH SNAP! IT'S ON NOW!!!!!

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 06/09/05 at 12:03 pm

DAYYYYYAMMMMM!!!!!!

~Beth ;)

Written By: Apricot on 06/09/05 at 12:09 pm

Yeah, I know.. Seriously, http://70.84.190.115/3271/30/emo/Daaaaaamn%21.jpg

Written By: Angela on 07/30/05 at 10:58 pm

How do they even know this is real? This is some dramatic seen the media created. And even if it wasn't I still wouldn't care. I could care less who started this whole thing.  ??? Personally I like both Hilary Duff and Lindsay Lohan. And even though Hilary Duff uses computers in her songs I still like them. And there is no REAL proof that Hilary was talking about Lindsay Lohan in her song Haters. I DO thing Lindsay Lohan should have sticked only with acting. And I think Hilary Duff does pretty well in acting aswell.  :D  I think I blame Aaron Carter for this mess.

Written By: Hillary Duff, Yo. on 07/30/05 at 11:19 pm

Allright guys....

I am Hillary Duff (Honest, guys...this is for real. I tell you no lies). And this HAS to stop....

If it doesn't, I will eat your faces off. I swear, I will.  I mean, I don't want to---but God as my witness, I will devour your entire mother-loving face. Good day. Jesus loves you.

~Hillary Duff

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 07/30/05 at 11:32 pm

Allright guys....

I am Hillary Duff (Honest, guys...this is for real. I tell you no lies). And this HAS to stop....

If it doesn't, I will eat your faces off. I swear, I will.  I mean, I don't want to---but God as my witness, I will devour your entire mother-loving face. Good day. Jesus loves you.

~Hillary Duff

Pop a midol, Hill....sheesh.

You heard the woman, folks. Enough of the tomfoolery.

'Twill be a holiday fer a face eatin'

-Beth ;)

Written By: nastygurl on 11/02/05 at 1:14 am

you know wat?? i think that its just freakin wack.
i mean, duff, the"i-live-in-a-perfect-world-and-i'm-tryin-2-help-everyone-get-there" girl..
she's PLASTIC... and her mom.. DANG!! i read an article bout her in blender... at the
end of the article, the mom's like, "Hey, say good stuff bout my daughter".. i mean
the mom's her manager/agent!! how wack is tht?? bt dont gt me wrong, i like SOME of
duff's movies.. Cinderella story ws ayyte, i mean the only reason i didnt fall asleep ws coz
Chad MM was ther..(the dude is HHHOOOOTTTTT!!!!)but yea, it ws cool-compared 2
other shows she's done.. The worst is her disney show... I HATE IT!! she's soooo
goody-goody! Then nw she tries going all punk.. I swear, if she's going out w/ Joel
Madden, I will KILL HER!!! Point is, Duff is just weird 2 me. She can't relate 2 teens of
this generation so she shouldnt even try, and she CANNOOT sing.

ok. Lohan.. yea, she was ayyte in Parent Trap.. I liked her vibe in Freaky Friday..
Confessions was not tht great.. I LOVED mean girls.. Herbie?? ayyte i guess..
Lohan's a cool chick. i mean, yea i hv 2 agree. she is HOT and all... And
she also can't sing.. It's lyk, she's tryin 2 beat Duff in everything Duff does
singin, acting.. crap lyk that. Why can't she just be HERSELF?? If u askd me 2
pick over one, I'd pick LOHAN any day!!

N.B. 4 the question, I pickd "DNT GV A CRAP" nd Whoevr freakin started
this B.F., the point s, GET OVER IT AND GET ON W/ UR CAREERS, DAMN!!!

Written By: woops on 11/02/05 at 8:53 pm

Where's "MTV Celebrity Deathmatch" when needed?  ::)  :D

Written By: Guest on 11/12/05 at 7:05 pm

Oh I love you too would you like to meet up sometime then you can take me home and we can have fun? meet me on Wednesday 1st of June at Glasgow concert hall im touring scotland. Ha are you kidding your dumb I hate Lindsay. :-X :-\\ :-*
Hey ya'll!

Written By: catherine haworth on 11/30/05 at 10:18 am

this feud between Lindsay and Hillary should stop they are my favorite actresses and singers. i really don't think Lindsay should bother because he his her ex boyfriend. i dumped my boyfriend 2 months ago and hes going with my best mate but I'm not bothered hes just a dumb boy. Lindsay i think you should find someone else like Danny Jones from mcfly he is so fit. you and Hilary should be mates he is just a perthetic guy. Hillary should be able to date guys without there ex girlfriends permission. by the way i love both of you. i wish i could be a celebrity so i can date the fit male Caleb's.

lots of love

Catherine Haworth

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Written By: SAM-Indonesia on 12/01/05 at 12:50 am

Where's "MTV Celebrity Deathmatch" when needed?

Written By: Tami on 12/17/05 at 8:19 am

well I saw the both of them, at first I thought that Hillary is the most beautiful Girl in the world but than I heard the hole story and I think that Lindsay is way, way cooler that Duff
As the feud Lindsay started it but Hillary continued it , get real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Hillary is a bitch

Written By: tami on 12/17/05 at 8:25 am

Well Hilary is not an Angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and Lindsay is not a god beauty

but if I have to pick between them I'll pick Lindsay

Written By: tami on 12/17/05 at 8:34 am

well I am Lindsay Lohan's biggest fan and I'm not from U.S.A.
I'm from Romania. and I think that this thing has to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to be like Lindsay and as for Hillary , I don't hate you, just that I don't like you!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D 8) ::) :)

Written By: whistledog on 12/17/05 at 12:23 pm

How about Hillary vs. Lindsay in a Mud-wrestling match?  That match would be bigger than the WWE  ;D

Written By: woops on 12/18/05 at 2:43 pm

Shouldn't they be hasbeens by now like Britney & Christina?  ::)  :P

Written By: Schillingfan on 12/18/05 at 10:34 pm

I found it really really really odd that Lindsay's movie Herbie: Fully Loaded came out around the same time that she got into her latest car accident.

I guess it's true when they say "Life Imitates Art".

Also what she did after she got her car mangled up is one of the reasons why I don't even like her. She couldn't be bothered to ask the guy if he was okay after she hit him?

Written By: Immy on 12/23/05 at 12:46 am

Er... ditto.

Written By: immy on 12/23/05 at 12:50 am

Er... ditto.

Written By: MidKnightDarkness on 12/23/05 at 12:53 am

AHAHAHA!! DOUBLE POSTS!!! AHAHAHHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!! SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!!1111oneoneonePENIS!!!

Written By: SAM-Indonesia on 12/23/05 at 3:28 am

AHAHAHA!! DOUBLE POSTS!!! AHAHAHHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!! SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!!1111oneoneonePENIS!!!

A Jardis in the feud. Well you'll be one of the referees... need Gandalf now! Come on this HD vs LL should have its ending. :-\\ :-\\ 

Written By: sharon on 01/25/06 at 4:13 pm

HILARY IS THE BEST AND THAT IS A FACT. ;D LINDSAY IS A WANNABEE!!1

Written By: J on 01/26/06 at 8:12 am

first off... i much prefer Lindsay over Hillary (she should of been a plastic in mean girls)

Apparently it started because Lindsays boyfriend cheated on her with Hillary...

I think Hillary sounds like a bitch, apparently she tried to get Lindsay thrown out of her Cheaper by the Dozen premier (after she was at Lohans premier for one of her movies WITH LOHANS EX-BOYFRIEND!!) and it ended up that she was yelling at fox representatives etc... later on of course she acted all innocent saying she didnt even see her all night

Moral to this story is: Hillary your a spoilt bitch and Lohan is always gonna be cooler than you

Written By: paradisecity on 01/29/06 at 1:37 pm

first off... i much prefer Lindsay over Hillary (she should of been a plastic in mean girls)

Apparently it started because Lindsays boyfriend cheated on her with Hillary...

I think Hillary sounds like a bitch, apparently she tried to get Lindsay thrown out of her Cheaper by the Dozen premier (after she was at Lohans premier for one of her movies WITH LOHANS EX-BOYFRIEND!!) and it ended up that she was yelling at fox representatives etc... later on of course she acted all innocent saying she didnt even see her all night

Moral to this story is: Hillary your a spoilt bitch and Lohan is always gonna be cooler than you

I think you have your wires twisted.

Lindsay is the one who comes off as a complete spoilt and corrupt bitch. Hilary acts innocent and all happy and stuff. Which is weird because Lohan is the one who works for Disney, no?

And newsflash, Carter was Duff's boyfriend at the time when Lohan decided to get her mitts on her. You didn't do any research, did you? They're both really uncool, but Lohan even moreso. But I hear that she's frequently doing drugs and hanging out with other strung out celebrities, can't be that long until she's so ill she can't make 'music' or those crappy movies she so often makes. Any kids who idolize Lohan need help quickly.

Written By: livinonthe80s on 01/30/06 at 2:51 pm

Hillarys the bomb!!!  She is beautiful!!!  Decent singer but I still listen to her music and liked all her movies.

Written By: limblifter on 01/30/06 at 3:33 pm

I've never seen either of the girls' movies. I've heard little snippets of their music, but not enough to actually care who is a better singer. I don't know which one of them stole the other's boyfriend, and really couldn't care less who did.

But Hillary Duff losses by a landslide if only for deciding to get those horrendous veneers! On a cuteness scale of one to ten. She just went from a 9 to a Gary Busey. :(

Written By: g*queen on 05/21/06 at 10:24 am

i think that lohan and duff should stop fitin, carter cudn't care less bout em i mean his a lying ************ anyways i think none of them will win the fite cause they're both idiots nooffence* jst the truth ;)

Written By: Schillingfan on 05/22/06 at 2:13 am

I'd pick Duff over Lohan anyday- even though I don't have an interest in Duff

I hate Lohan- she can't sing nor even lipsynch properly (did any of you see her performance on Good Morning America??) nor can she really act (her SNL performance as the Harry Potter charachter Hermoine sucked so much I turned the video off after 5-7 minutes)

Written By: Sister Morphine on 05/22/06 at 2:16 am

I don't give a rat's patoot.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/14/15 at 5:43 am

Who won?  ;D

Written By: shadowcookie on 01/14/15 at 8:57 am

Hillary is awesome. Lindsay was awesome too before she became a drug-addled hoe.

Written By: Howard on 01/14/15 at 2:29 pm

Who won?  ;D

Hillary Duff.

Written By: Philip Eno on 01/14/15 at 6:35 pm

Hillary Duff.
Subject closed!

Written By: philbo on 01/26/15 at 6:56 pm

Hillary Duff.

Yeah.. or even Yonica Babyyeah :)

Written By: TheEarly90sGuy on 01/26/15 at 10:05 pm

Who vs. Who?  ::)

Seriously, it's just media junk. Remember Debbie (Now Deborah) Gibson vs. Tiffany?

I've heard in a recent interview (Deborah Gibson) that it was created by the media and that they (Gibson & Tiffany) were friends.

Deborah and Tiffany are still friends. I always though Debbie Gibson was the better pop star. Tiffany's voice was worse than nails on a chalkboard. Only pre-teen girls would listen to such junk.

Written By: Howard on 01/27/15 at 7:24 am

Only pre-teen girls would listen to such junk.

I also listened to Tiffany and Debbie Gibson.

Written By: TheEarly90sGuy on 01/27/15 at 10:15 am

I also listened to Tiffany and Debbie Gibson.

Sorry, I didn't know.

Written By: Howard on 01/27/15 at 2:25 pm

Sorry, I didn't know.

That's quite alright, I'm a guy and I thought that their music was cool.

Written By: TheEarly90sGuy on 01/27/15 at 3:51 pm

You could not go anywhere without hearing Debbie Gibson "Lost In Your Eyes" in 1988. Who can forget hearing Tiffany's "Could've Been" in that one episode of Growing Pains?

Written By: TheEarly90sGuy on 01/27/15 at 4:00 pm

You couldn't go anywhere without hearing Debbie Gibson's "Lost In Your Eyes" in 1988. Who can forget when Tiffany's "Could've Been" was played in an episode of "Growing Pains"?

Written By: Howard on 01/28/15 at 2:50 pm

You could not go anywhere without hearing Debbie Gibson "Lost In Your Eyes" in 1988. Who can forget hearing Tiffany's "Could've Been" in that one episode of Growing Pains?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPeSM8-SfWQ

Written By: Howard on 01/28/15 at 2:51 pm

One caught a virus, I don't know about Hilary Duff.

Check for new replies or respond here...