inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Miracle In Michigan....10 Years Ago Today!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/24/04 at 9:56 am

Prayer Answered In one of the most improbable endings in college football history, Colorado quarterback Kordell Stewart completed a 64-yard Hail Mary to Michael Westbrook as the Buffaloes shocked Michigan 27-26 in Ann Arbor. Colorado's "drive" had started at its own 15 with just 14 seconds left.

I feel SO old...I remember watching this game with my family. Blaine ran outside screaming and found my neighbor doing the same....(This also happened when the Avalanche won the Stanley Cup in '96 and for both Denver Broncos Super Bowl Victories....unfortunately Blaine wasn't here (Physically) to enjoy the Avalanche winning the Cup again in June of '01)...It was such a high after feeling like that game was lost....

Subject: Re: The Miracle In Michigan....10 Years Ago Today!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/24/04 at 6:09 pm

Oh man...Michigan leads 26-14 late in the 3rd quarter :-\\

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/24/04 at 6:46 pm

Under 2 minutes left and now it's 26-21. Colorado has to kick to Michigan...sorry for replying to myself about this already played game...but I couldn't do this internet thing back then ::)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 09/24/04 at 7:08 pm

It's over and I STILL get goose-bumps when that catch is made :)

Check for new replies or respond here...