inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Does Terrell Davis Belong In The Hall Of Fame?

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/12/04 at 9:30 pm

Does he deserve induction? I say "Yes" for many reasons...over 2,000 yards in one season a Super Bowl MVP, 2 Championships...and Gale Sayers and Barry Sanders are both in and neither  won a Super Bowl. Sayers also had a short career. I wonder if I'll draw the ire of the "Guest" who I pissed off SO much by my choosing Elway as the best QB ever JUST because I happen to like the Broncos the best ::)

Subject: Re: Does Terrell Davis Belong In The Hall Of Fame?

Written By: StarskyHutch76 on 10/12/04 at 10:07 pm

Even based on just the fact that Sayers is in, I'd say "Yes"

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/12/04 at 10:23 pm

THAT is a great point. Thanks for replying, StarskyHutch76...and NICE colored text :)

Written By: Indy Gent on 10/12/04 at 11:13 pm

I agree that Davis should be in. And I disagree with commentators that feel he didn't play long enough to warrant induction. :-\\

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/12/04 at 11:28 pm

I agree that Davis should be in. And I disagree with commentators that feel he didn't play long enough to warrant induction. :-\\
Thanks for that Indy! To those bastards I would remind them that Sayers is IN!

Written By: joedeertae on 10/13/04 at 7:05 am

Exactly what I was thinking. When your talking stats like that :o man that's better than a LOT of guys that have been in the game for a long-long time.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/13/04 at 1:38 pm

TheTerrell Davis thread has mor replies than the John Elway Hall Of Fame Induction one....but don't listen to that idiot Kansas City Chief Dante Hall who said Elway was overrated ::)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/13/04 at 10:15 pm

TheTerrell Davis thread has mor replies than the John Elway Hall Of Fame Induction one....but don't listen to that idiot Kansas City Chief Dante Hall who said Elway was overrated ::)
Dante Hall,whether he knows it or not,plays for a crappy team with a poor excuse for a quarterback!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/12/05 at 6:10 pm

Dante Hall,whether he knows it or not,plays for a crappy team with a poor excuse for a quarterback!
They're not a bad team, it's just that they "Whine" so much :D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 05/13/05 at 8:55 am

I'm not saying he was the greatest...but certainly based on some others in the Hall, he deserves to be there....

Check for new replies or respond here...