inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Leonard Little Plays better than Marijuana bench warmer..keeps playing!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/13/04 at 10:07 pm

I just saw this on HBO and it makes me sick!

Leonard Little has been charged with felony drunk driving in St. Louis County Circuit Court. He is eligible for the felony charge because of a prior conviction of involuntary manslaughter from 1998 in which he killed a woman and mother from St. Louis in a drunk driving. Meanwhile the Rams refuse to suspend him. I guess to them winning is worth more than life....Little needs to do some time - I don't know how I could of EVER had another drink in my life if I had killed someone before while DUI!
>:(

Forgive me for not having the name of the bench-warmer who is IN jail for mary-jane possesion.

Subject: Re: Leonard Little Plays better than Marijuana bench warmer..keeps playing!

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/13/04 at 10:28 pm

That Miami stoner Ricky Williams is trying to get back in the NFL...I think the NFL cares more about the $$$$$$$$ than having decent,CLEAN AND SOBER,players!

Subject: Re: Leonard Little Plays better than Marijuana bench warmer..keeps playing!

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/13/04 at 10:34 pm

That Miami stoner Ricky Williams is trying to get back in the NFL...I think the NFL cares more about the $$$$$$$$ than having decent,CLEAN AND SOBER,players!
The point is that the NFL seems to condone marijuanna while letting a guy who killed someone....and then drank and drove AGAIN...off because the Rams don't have the balls to suspend or cut him ::)

Written By: ElDuderino on 10/13/04 at 10:56 pm

Come on if they cracked down on pot, probably half of the Cowboys would have to be suspended/fired, lol.

As long as the person plays well, I wouldn't care. But I'm not a football fan at all.

Everybody must get stoned.  ;)

;D

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/13/04 at 11:04 pm

Come on if they cracked down on pot, probably half of the Cowboys would have to be suspended/fired, lol.

As long as the person plays well, I wouldn't care. But I'm not a football fan at all.

Everybody must get stoned.  ;)

;D
I respect you...but my point was that a guy who killed someone the First time he drank and drove...just got busted for doing it AGAIN! It's BS that he is still playing football and not in prison....

Written By: ElDuderino on 10/13/04 at 11:07 pm

Yeah, I knew what you were talking about. And I agree.

What is also f'ed up is the average amount of time spent in prison by people in for violation of drug laws is more than the average amount of time served by rapists.

Long live the drug war ::)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/13/04 at 11:51 pm

Yeah, I knew what you were talking about. And I agree.

What is also f'ed up is the average amount of time spent in prison by people in for violation of drug laws is more than the average amount of time served by rapists.

Long live the drug war ::)
I couldn't agree more...it's BS ::)

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 10/14/04 at 4:17 pm

NASCAR driver SCOTT WIMMER was arrested for DWI......NASCAR should have disciplined him as well!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...