inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Unread topics...bumped

Written By: ktelqueen on 10/21/04 at 1:31 am

hi guys..you may notice a few blast from the past threads today..i was bored so i started at the last page and worked my way forward..i'm cutting myself off now on page 135 at 330am.. ::)
anyway,i've really enjoyed sifting through a lot of the old posts and i only wish i had gotten here sooner..you have been having lots of fun for a long  time..i'll continue my walk down memory lane over the next few nights so i hope you enjoy seeing longlost polls and such back on the front pages...

maria  :)

Subject: Re: Unread topics...bumped

Written By: Bobby on 10/21/04 at 5:14 am

hi guys..you may notice a few blast from the past threads today..i was bored so i started at the last page and worked my way forward..i'm cutting myself off now on page 135 at 330am.. ::)
anyway,i've really enjoyed sifting through a lot of the old posts and i only wish i had gotten here sooner..you have been having lots of fun for a long  time..i'll continue my walk down memory lane over the next few nights so i hope you enjoy seeing longlost polls and such back on the front pages...

It's great that you do that, KtelQueen. I used to do it sometimes (especially when I started). It gives the new members another chance at a bygone topic.  :)

Written By: sputnikcorp on 10/21/04 at 6:51 am

on any other message board you'll be accused of necromancy, ressurecting old posts is a bad thing. i noticed these boards are quite different from those i most frequent. hardly any flame wars, everyone respects each other (at least not tear them up when they express their unpopular opinions), no 'leet' speak and a level of maturity thats quite rare on the 'net...no wonder i keep coming back.

Written By: joedeertae on 10/21/04 at 6:55 am

Cool ktelqueen!! 8)  I go back and read the "oldies" a lot but I never thought of replyiing to them so late, I just figured I missed out. :(

Written By: karen on 10/21/04 at 10:25 am

on any other message board you'll be accused of necromancy, ressurecting old posts is a bad thing.

Another discussion group I belong to has a shocking message board system.  One of the many bad features is that when a thread has fallen on to the second page or beyond and you reply to it, it doesn't move back to the front page.  People in general only tend to read the front page because of this.  Therefore 'oldies' are always complaining about 'newbies' posting the same topics over and over ::)

anyway,i've really enjoyed sifting through a lot of the old posts and i only wish i had gotten here sooner..you have been having lots of fun for a long time..i'll continue my walk down memory lane over the next few nights so i hope you enjoy seeing longlost polls and such back on the front pages...

maria  :)

And when you done all of those you can start on the archives  ;)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/21/04 at 10:28 am

I like that people "resurrect" these old threads. Even though they have "disappeared" months ago, that doesn't mean that they are not relivent. Keep up the good work, ktel.

Cat

Written By: ktelqueen on 10/21/04 at 11:23 am

thanks for the positive feedback about the old threads everyone  ;)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/21/04 at 5:02 pm

I've tried this from time to time...thanks, ktelqueen. For more fun you should check out the archives ;)

Written By: ktelqueen on 10/21/04 at 5:34 pm

i actually did peek at the archives yesterday but i think i'll focus on these boards for now  ;)

Written By: Howard on 10/21/04 at 8:14 pm

We should do "The Bump" more often. ;)

Howard

Written By: RockandRollFan on 10/21/04 at 8:17 pm

i actually did peek at the archives yesterday but i think i'll focus on these boards for now  ;)
Be afraid of the archives....be VERY afraid!  ;)

Written By: ktelqueen on 10/21/04 at 8:19 pm

;D

Written By: Bobby on 10/21/04 at 8:20 pm

We should do "The Bump" more often. ;)

Lol. Good one, Howard.

Written By: Howard on 10/21/04 at 8:20 pm

I thought Bumping wasn't allowed? ???

Howard

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 10/22/04 at 8:21 am

Howard

Why do ya say that Howard ?

(Ain't Gonna Bump No More With No Big Fat Woman - Joe Tex)  ;)

Written By: karen on 10/22/04 at 8:59 am

Howard

I wondered if he was muddling us up with the Dodgem cars?  ;D

Written By: FussBudgetVanPelt on 10/22/04 at 9:02 am

I wondered if he was muddling us up with the Dodgem cars?  ;D

Us ?  :)  Are you saying that makes you "Lady Bump" Karen ?  ;)

Written By: Howard on 10/22/04 at 6:28 pm

"Bump,Bump,Bump B2K  ;D  ;)

Howard

Written By: Howard on 10/22/04 at 6:29 pm

I really don't even know. ;D

Howard

Written By: Echo Nomad on 04/16/06 at 1:26 am

Well at least I don't feel so bad going through these old threads then. I'm going through them to see what has already been posted and to see if I can add anything to proir discussions

Written By: Phat Boooyyyyeeee! on 07/09/06 at 5:45 pm

How do u make sitez like this? 8) because this is kooooool :D

Check for new replies or respond here...