inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Yes,well , anyway.........

Written By: Abercrombie86 on 11/04/04 at 11:29 am

I'm sure you all want to get on with your lives now that this whole thing is over. anything else in the news(sports, entertainment, or otherwise?)

Subject: Re: Yes,well , anyway.........

Written By: Abercrombie86 on 11/04/04 at 11:31 am

Seen any good movies or..............?

Written By: Elvis on 11/04/04 at 1:48 pm

Great news Cheerleader! Times are good- Great economy and prosperity! Congratulations I celebrate with you!

Written By: Howard on 11/04/04 at 8:14 pm

Well,there's just too much bad news in the papers lately from what I've been reading.killings,stabbings,shootings,car crashes,deaths of notable people,country warfare.What else is there to talk about? :-\\

Howard

Written By: Berg Katse on 11/05/04 at 10:02 am

Well, on a lighter note.... the first official trailer for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith has been released.

Written By: Davester on 11/05/04 at 3:25 pm

Well, on a lighter note.... the first official trailer for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith has been released.

A little known fact: These Star Wars prequels are actually comedies!  That's right, the screenplays, script, etc. were actually conceived, part-and-parcel, by Satruday Night Live writers.  Betcha dinna know that...

Still, I'd be interested in viewing the trailer...

Written By: bj26 on 11/05/04 at 3:29 pm

....It's Friday afternoon and I'm sick of staring at this computer monitor, so bj26 is out ;D

Written By: Howard on 11/05/04 at 3:31 pm

....It's Friday afternoon and I'm sick of staring at this computer monitor, so bj26 is out ;D

I agree with you BJ. ;D

Howard

Written By: CatwomanofV on 11/05/04 at 7:12 pm

A little known fact: These Star Wars prequels are actually comedies!  That's right, the screenplays, script, etc. were actually conceived, part-and-parcel, by Satruday Night Live writers.  Betcha dinna know that...

Still, I'd be interested in viewing the trailer...

Are you talking about when they did that parody "Star Whores"?  :D ;D

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...