inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Chocolate will skyrocket in Price as Westerners Flee Ivory Coast

Written By: GWBush2004 on 11/11/04 at 2:19 pm

Ivory Coast WAS the world's largest producer of cocoa, exporting a full 40% of the world's supply.
Those days are so over....if Rhodesia is any example.
Before it's revolution Rhodesia used to export all kinds of food, now renamed Zimbabwe it will run out of food for its own people this year!

Oh, and in case you wondered, YES, Muslims are the cause of the civil war in Ivory Coast!

Westerners flee Ivory Coast en masse

ABIDJAN, Ivory Coast — Angry crowds chanted “all whites out” as Western nations launched one of the largest evacuations of Africa’s post-independence era Wednesday. French soldiers in boats plucked trapped countrymen from the banks of lagoons.

Convoys shuttled foreigners to the airport, passing through “very virulent” crowds of loyalist youths on a route littered with burned vehicles and abandoned roadblocks of smoldering tires.

France, the United States and other nations ordered commercial jets to fly out thousands of foreigners after attacks on civilians and peacekeepers. Violence erupted after government forces renewed attacks on rebels, ending a more than one-year cease-fire in the country’s civil war. http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate/news/local/10151094.htm

--War for Chocolate
War for Chocolate
War for Chocolate
War for Chocolate
War for Chocolate
War for Chocolate
War for Chocolate
War for Chocolate
War for Chocolate

Liberate the chocolate!

Subject: Re: Chocolate will skyrocket in Price as Westerners Flee Ivory Coast

Written By: Alchoholica on 11/11/04 at 2:49 pm

Has nobody else noticed that Islam seems to be behind a lot of problems... now i can deal with most stuff, but i shed a tear to think i willl have to pay more for my snickers bar  :\'(

Subject: Re: Chocolate will skyrocket in Price as Westerners Flee Ivory Coast

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/11/04 at 7:02 pm

How will this war affect world supplies of Ivory Soap ???

Check for new replies or respond here...