inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Colorado Coach Gary Barnett Is Coach Of The Year In The Big 12

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/01/04 at 5:36 pm

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36~87~2566264,00.html

Subject: Re: Colorado Coach Gary Barnett Is Coach Of The Year In The Big 12

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/01/04 at 5:46 pm

His comments about the girl who cried rape (No charges) were wrong but he persevered and led Colorado to a bowl game. I think he deserved it :)

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/02/04 at 12:23 am

I agree with you, Rock. He certainly didn't let his feelings get in the way of winning. I sympathize with the female placekicker, and show disdain toward those sexist prepetrators from the team. But I hope she and the others can go on with their lives. I'm rooting for CU, even though the unforgiving press isn't. 8)
His comments about the girl who cried rape (No charges) were wrong but he persevered and led Colorado to a bowl game. I think he deserved it :)

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/02/04 at 3:07 pm

I agree with you, Rock. He certainly didn't let his feelings get in the way of winning. I sympathize with the female placekicker, and show disdain toward those sexist prepetrators from the team. But I hope she and the others can go on with their lives. I'm rooting for CU, even though the unforgiving press isn't. 8)
Well said, Indy...and isn't it great how "Missouri" actually helped my team...who'd a thunk it!! :D

Check for new replies or respond here...