inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Urban Meyer The New Coach At FLORIDA

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/03/04 at 7:14 pm

Now I am royally P.O.ed. I hope he fails in Gator country (not really, but ND should have gotten him.)

Butch Davis, maybe? :-\\

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/7956954

Subject: Re: Urban Meyer The New Coach At FLORIDA

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/03/04 at 8:55 pm

It is ridiculous to pay $2,000,000 per year for a college football coach.  >:(

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/03/04 at 8:58 pm

He must either be really good or Florida has money to burn. ::)

It is ridiculous to pay $2,000,000 per year for a college football coach.  >:(

Written By: Dagwood on 12/04/04 at 6:57 pm

He is really good, Indy.  Florida is taking him away from the University of Utah...who will be in a BCS bowl game for the first time this year...plus they are undefeated this year.  Stupid Florida. 

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/05/04 at 1:26 am

Actually smart, evil Florida, stupid good Notre Dame. The Irish should have kept Willingham. :(
He is really good, Indy.  Florida is taking him away from the University of Utah...who will be in a BCS bowl game for the first time this year...plus they are undefeated this year.  Stupid Florida. 

Written By: AL-B on 12/05/04 at 4:58 am

I wish he would've stayed at Utah and turned them into a national football power.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/05/04 at 9:44 am

I do too, Al-B.  Hopefully they pull a coach from inside and can keep winning.  This year was great and it would be too bad if it went downhill fast.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/05/04 at 11:32 am

He's a class act :)

Written By: Arwen on 12/07/04 at 12:43 pm

I have mixed emotions...

I'm a Wyoming fan...so...I should be glad he's leaving, so as to give us a better shot in the MWC, huh?

But I just get frustrated when talented people come to our conference and make waves, and then get snatched up by other, richer conferences.  I just wish that MWC schools had the money to throw around, in order to keep good coaches around.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/07/04 at 1:02 pm

I have mixed emotions...

I'm a Wyoming fan...so...I should be glad he's leaving, so as to give us a better shot in the MWC, huh?

But I just get frustrated when talented people come to our conference and make waves, and then get snatched up by other, richer conferences.  I just wish that MWC schools had the money to throw around, in order to keep good coaches around.
Hello, Super Arwen! I am a fan of Colorado sports teams so...I think we will have much to discuss next season since "The Border War" game happens annually between the Cowboys and Colorado State ;) I do respect your team though :)

Check for new replies or respond here...