inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Nobody Should Have To Deal With THIS...Especially A 13 Year Old Kid

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/03/04 at 10:22 pm

This happened a few blocks from where me and my family used to live.... :\'(

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/1119792.html

Subject: Re: Nobody Should Have To Deal With THIS...Especially A 13 Year Old Kid

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/03/04 at 10:31 pm

Oh my god! That is absolutely f***ed up....I hope the perp rots in 'the burning basement'!

Subject: Re: Nobody Should Have To Deal With THIS...Especially A 13 Year Old Kid

Written By: JamieMcBain on 12/03/04 at 10:40 pm

Damn... that's most saddest thing I heard today!  :\'(

Written By: Jessica on 12/03/04 at 10:44 pm

That poor kid. :(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/03/04 at 11:54 pm

That family will feel the repercussions of nutzo boyfriend's murderous rampage for the next two generations.  He's created misery for the next fifty years.
>:( :\'(

Written By: JamesMcDone on 12/04/04 at 10:00 am

I hope he gets the death penaty.

Written By: joedeertae on 12/04/04 at 10:13 am

"...Rodgers strangled her and fatally shot himself."
The f**ker's already dead. That was waaaay to easy an escape! >:(
My heart breaks for the kiddos and the family. :\'(

Written By: Tony20fan4ever on 12/04/04 at 12:43 pm

I actually saw my mom's stitched-up wrists after her suicide attempt...and I was only EIGHT years old...my heart goes out to the kid!

Written By: Tanya1976 on 12/04/04 at 1:04 pm

That's sad!

Tanya

Written By: Indy Gent on 12/05/04 at 2:31 am

Looks like Hell will be his death penalty. Suicides likely mean that he won't get a chance at a trial. ::)

I hope the son doesn't turned out like his father. He is the real victim here. :\'(

I hope he gets the death penaty.

Written By: RockandRollFan on 12/05/04 at 3:03 pm

Looks like Hell will be his death penalty. Suicides likely mean that he won't get a chance at a trial. ::)

I hope the son doesn't turned out like his father. He is the real victim here. :\'(
The moron that killed the boys mom was her ex boyfriend :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...